• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What compound makes you feel the best?

What compound makes you FEEL the best overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not talking gains, or cosmetics (although that may contribute to how you feel mentally). I'm talking how you FEEL mentally, emotionally, physically.

Some compounds make you feel great.....super happy, confident, libido, alpha, etc, but might not do much physique wise. Or vice versa (cough tren).

All gains aside, for me it's a toss-up between masteron and dbol. Dbol has that anti-depressant effect. Every day is bright and beautiful kind of feeling. Mast has that alpha, "I'm better than everyone" feeling. Libido, confidence, aggression, all high.

Who knows, some of you crazy fucks might even say tren makes you feel the best, or a nice long run of a highly toxic oral....

Just curious to see what you guys all feel. What compound makes you just feel all around great?

I’ve tried Mast specifically for that “feel good rep. Perhaps I wasn’t taking a high enough dose but I couldn’t be certain that it affected me at all. For my money it’s Deca for joint lube that makes me feel unbreakable. And Test for general badass-ness. And keeping E2 in check with properly doses and consistent AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On this list nandrolone but for me would come after hgh

LUV me some Proviron, but I’ll take Masteron in it’s absence.

Cocaine makes me feel great... For a while

I really like proviron, makes me feel great. Can't wait until I can afford it again. Other than that, dbol does make me feel good and want to lift like you said

since there is no choice, I say it: carbohydrates!

On this list nandrolone but for me would come after hgh
Lol write-ins are acceptable. I can't say I "feel" any different on growth...just a bit drowsy if I don't stay moving. Then again, I'm still young so I would probably feel it's effects if I was in my 40's or 50's.
I like test & dbol,my wife loves anavar with a lil test..
Do you find your wife is more "in the mood" when on anavar? It has the opposite effect on my sex drive personally but I've heard women get a sexual boost from it.

I really like proviron, makes me feel great. Can't wait until I can afford it again. Other than that, dbol does make me feel good and want to lift like you said
There's no worse feeling than coming down from an all night bender at 7am and hearing the birds chirp as you try to fall asleep whilst sliding into a deep depression thinking about life and all the things you were gonna do that day.......memories

Lol write-ins are acceptable. I can't say I "feel" any different on growth...just a bit drowsy if I don't stay moving. Then again, I'm still young so I would probably feel it's effects if I was in my 40's or 50's.

Do you find your wife is more "in the mood" when on anavar? It has the opposite effect on my sex drive personally but I've heard women get a sexual boost from it.

There's no worse feeling than coming down from an all night bender at 7am and hearing the birds chirp as you try to fall asleep whilst sliding into a deep depression thinking about life and all the things you were gonna do that day.......memories
Absolutely, I hate that 7 am feeling, seeing the sun start to rise the birds chirping and that terrible come down. Can't handle that feeling anymore not worth it to me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Probably should have left test out. Because without test we would all feel like shit regardless..

Absolutely, I hate that 7 am feeling, seeing the sun start to rise the birds chirping and that terrible come down. Can't handle that feeling anymore not worth it to me.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm over it these days

^^im with ya woman!! They don’t understand us. I’m gonna invent chocolate that burns fat and builds muscle someday.

Primo with ease.

I've used every compound on that list, and nothing for me makes me feel like Primo. Of course it's a small, lean gain. But the mood enhance and overall feeling of well being makes it worth its weight in gold.

Get Shredded!
Pussy.........sorry for the vulgarity but nothing makes a man feel better.

This guy again...

"Nothing makes a man feel better"...

Why are you even on this forum? To name call and think you are superior to any conversation?

"Pinning is a fictional character. No one could be this stupid"
Sorry I didn't realize this was a Russian Bot on the forum. My apologies.

This guy again...

Why are you even on this forum? To name call and think you are superior to any conversation?

Lol this guy again. You are a prime example of someone who needs some pussy. Hey but I bet you have another shit product to try and sell

This guy again...

Pinning is winning, and I'm not talking about the battle between the two of you either. :coffee:

Lol this guy again. You are a prime example of someone who needs some pussy. Hey but I bet you have another shit product to try and sell

I am a rep for IMR...IML, MA supps, MuscleGELZ and a few other of our sponsors here.

I will let them know that you are suggesting our FORUM SPONSORS are "shit". Let's see how this goes over for you.

For me, I think its more of when it kicks in as opposed to just what it is. That 4th or 5th day of dbol when the pump sets in and you just feel like you can lift anything. Or around that 3rd or 4th week of getting back on test. Feeling like superman , jacked up, ready to nail anything that moves, 1000% confident . That's the best. Nothing will ever top the first couple months I ran test for the first time. Felt like a walking God. The females could smell it coming from me. Snapping necks and soaking panties every where I went. Was THE fucking man! Lol. Still get the same feeling when I crank it back up, but nothing tops that first time😍

Both of these statements are accurate.

I am a rep for IMR...IML, MA supps, MuscleGELZ and a few other of our sponsors here.

I will let them know that you are suggesting our FORUM SPONSORS are "shit". Let's see how this goes over for you.

Lol holy shit talk about desperation. Hey man when similac asks you to rep I know it will be hard but just say no

I'm picking up some MT2 right away, I'll send you some love. :kiss:

Lol holy shit talk about desperation. Hey man when similac asks you to rep I know it will be hard but just say no

Desperation?

I warm up with your maxes and you have no right to call the products I rep for Shit. Every company I rep for is GOLD.

You deal with PRINCE.

Don't speak to me, you don't deserve my time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back