• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spring Shredder w Bundy

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently coming off my off-season bulk and have been in a cut prep for a few weeks now. I have been hovering around 207lbs but over the last two days had a stomach bug which dropped some pounds really quick. With 16 weeks of prep ahead of me this comp couldnt have come at a better time.
I always enjoy these comps as its great motivation and makes for a really good read to see what everyone else is up to.

Current Protocol
Uncle Z/EuroPharma - Clen
Uncle Z/EuroPharma - Tren Ace
Uncle Z/Europharma - Test Cyp
Uncle Z/Europharma - Winstrol
** will be adding Mast P, Anavar and Halo

So lets get into some stats
44 yrs old
5'10 1/8 (damn NPC)
My girth, length and coin purse are all deflated these days :(

See below for my recent biometric read (taken 4.4.18)
207lbs @ 8.5% BF (again im sure im a little lighter since missing 2 days meals)

Although this is not my official entry pic, thought I would include my most recent pic for reference (which was taken this morning)

Thanks to Dannie and Basic for hosting this comp and as always thanks to Ontop and Uncle for all the support I need to get the job done!
More updates coming soon...best of luck to everyone and heres to a solid shred!!!

https://youtu.be/sVzvRsl4rEM

My money is on Bundy and Euro Pharmacies all day. Good luck brother!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all
(I tend to run a high protocol)
Clen 120mcg ED
Test Cyp 1ml x twice a week
Tren Ace 1ml x ED
Winstrol 1ml x ED

****5 on 2 off

Thanks for checking in and best of luck to you.

Awesome work Bundy, I sure hope I can be as lean and shredded as you!

Awesome work Bundy, I sure hope I can be as lean and shredded as you!

Thanks alot! I appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well got the appetite back and took advantage of the last heavy meal I'll get to enjoy in a while...

After a giant carb day yesterday I feel full and not nearly as deflated. On the flipside the majority of the week will see practically in a defect.
Here's a quick look at today's session. Just some touch up and cardio.

Cable Rope Crunch
5x130x20
Cable Oblique Crunch
5x100x10 (2)

Flat Versaball Leg Lift
X 20 20 20 20 20

Front Leg Extension
5x50x10 (2)

Standing Hamstring Curl
5x50x20 (2)

Seated Angled Calf Press
5x450x20

45 mins steady state speed 3.5 x 4.0 incline

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

IML Gear Cream!
Got to admit, today's workout was cut short due to the Tren cough from the 4 dimension. Nevertheless I still got things moving especially after being slightly off schedule and diet these last couple days.

Side Seated Iso Lat Pull down
5x90x15 (2)

Db Hammer Curl
5x70x10 (2)

Close Grip Pullsown
5x100x12

Hanging Reverse Preacher Curl
5x40x10

Seated 1 Arm Row
5x50x12 (2)

Flat Versaball Leg Lift
20 20 20 20 20

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support. Gonna try and let these bubble guts settle :(

Got to admit, today's workout was cut short due to the Tren cough from the 4 dimension.

Cough sucks (especially 4th dimensional ;) ) -- how long after your pin did it start and how long did the cough last?
Maybe just hit too close to a vein and got some into the blood stream.

Had to slow things up a bit and enjoy a few extra heavy carb and overall calorie days. Kinda scary that im not competing until upwards of August and am already at 205lbs. Im sure the conditioning will be solid but I just want to stay above the 200 threshold for a few more weeks.
The knee has been a slight issue again but ive still been mixing in some sort of squat during the normal workout rotation.
Nothing over the top but im def seeing some nice development and shape in the quads.
Hack Squat
5x450x5

Front Leg Extension
5x60x10(2)

Seated Calf Press
5x205x15

Standing Hamstring Curl
5x30x20(2)

Leg Press
5x900x12

Cable ROpe Crunch
5x130x20

Landmine Hip to Hip
5x90x10(2)

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support.

So the last week has just been a dumb numbers juggling act. Ive been hovering around 203-208lbs which is great. Def where I want to be. I am trying to hold onto a little weight as I dont want to risk dropping too much considering I can clock in at 205lbs this season (which for the record I dont think is going to happen, will likely step on stage lighter)
Ive been enjoying two a days again and find the late night workouts to be just the thing to break up a rather boring routine. Ive put aside my notebook and have just been working my way thru movements without logging. Just trying to focus on motion and enjoy myself. Things are falling into place and although every striation isnt visable yet, you can get a real sense of the overall shape to come.

Get Shredded!
would we ever get to see starting pics?

So lets get into it for a moment. I started this log to make sure and get in on the fun before the cutoff date but in all honesty havent shared much of whats up my sleeve these days. In that case,, I want to share where I am at these days and yes hopefully in the next day get up my pics.
My last weigh in had me dialed in at 204lbs thats 3 down from my biometric read of 207 at 8%bf.
Now unlike my previous prep and I mean when I actually got to compete, I have been eating like crap. My diet has been way different, even at 8%. Now when I say crap or dirt, I dont mean I eat off diet but I just take in way more carbs these days. Simple and complex. I just give myself a few on a few off. For example. My recent day looked like
Country Sausage Eggs w refried beans and potatoes drank water. Lunch was a double meat burger on wheat bun handful of fries and water. Snack was a shake and dinner was a post cardio glass of chocolate milk and peanut butter and jelly sammich. I am keeping under 1500-2000k in calories a day easily so my macros have changed obviously. With this I am obviously not as lean as I could be but im sure the hell not far out from a solid conditioning either. I have drastically increased my cardio at this point and truth be told I have probably only lifted anything twice this week. The rest have been cardio days. Right now its just a weird time as I am likely to be across the country when I was planning on competiting here in my home state so I need to decide if I push this prep and try and compete sooner or weight and compete in a much larger venue while out of state. So as ive said a hundred times before, it boils down to preservation. Just not giving up too much too soon. Ive already had to accept that I will likely not be stepping on stage at the max weight of 205lbs so I am trying to hold on to what I can until its time to really grind it down.
Sauna Time gents...
Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support. Have a great weekend everyone.

Hey brother thanks for sharing. It’s always about what we can do not always what we want. Life is what we make of it. Go and get what you want!

Back