• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Spring Shredder, get ripped in time for Summer! - Starts TODAY

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Spring Shredder, it's on motherfuckers!

Starts today 1st of April (no kidding), 10 weeks transformation challenge with finish date set to 10th of June.

Prize pool is 1500USD
of store credit to be split between 3 podium finishers (850/450/200).
Also mid point Tren / Var / Clen etc prizes will be awarded to 3 members using Pharmacom products for their transformation. To qualify 1st post must include a pic the stack with your username written on a piece of paper.

The competitors are:

1. Brutus,
  2. Bundy74,
  3. Eyeguy,
  4. Greek9knuggy,
  5. Oldman85,
  6. Imdedicated,
  7. NailzDaChamp,
  8. Joe2013,
  9. Phill,

However anyone is welcome to join in! I will be accepting late start entries until 14th of April
Just start your transformation log in Basicstero subforum with words 'Spring Shredder' in the thread title for example 'Little D's Spring Shredder'
First post must include short intro, stats (height, weight, body fat %, girth and lenght) as well as outline diet and AAS plan and include 4 pictures:

1. Front Cold & Relaxed
  2. Side Cold & Relaxed
  3. Back Cold & Relaxed
  4. Flexed Picture - 'Front Double Biceps' or 'Back Lat Spread'

These are whole body pictures, this means to include legs (quads, calves and even feet).
Note, pics 1 to 3 are cold and relaxed, only body part allowed to be flexed is your cawk.
Suit yourself for pic 4, get pumped and flex every muscle in your body (to include cawk).

Each picture must display current date as well as codeword 'Fudge Cracker', written or printed on a piece of paper and placed somewhere in the background. Do not hold the paper in your hand, just put your beer down and pose with your hands down. This also means no selfies or mirror pics, you have 1 week to find some dirty hobo to take your pics.

Any pics not meeting these requirements will be deleted, don't want bunch of mofos using their pics from 2011 bulk.
You have a week, until 7th of April to take your pics and start your logs. Doing so earlier will allow for more time to get you pealed, cut, ripped and shredded.

Small print

1. Anyone is welcome to join in to include representatives for other sources so long they do not fly their banners in Basic's subforum. There is an option to turn the signature off for individual posts - use it.
  2. If you are not using Pharmacom products do not mention brand or source and do not post pics of it in your thread.

Last edited:
guys need to read the damn rules and stop pimping and advertising the gears they are using...

smh

guys need to read the damn rules and stop pimping and advertising the gears they are using...

smh

yes, I agree and it was clearly stated by Dannie (I will quote below).
Thank you @Brutus.

Small print

1. Anyone is welcome to join in to include representatives for other sources so long they do not fly their banners in Basic's subforum. There is an option to turn the signature off for individual posts - use it.
  2. If you are not using Pharmacom products do not mention brand or source and do not post pics of it in your thread.

Sorry about that gents. I missed the small print in my rush to get up a log.

watching the entries to these contest.............

tenor.gif

am i having a brain fart?

from april 1st to May 10th
its only 6 weeks.

wasnt this a 10 week contest?

so wheres the rest of the contestants?

theres only 3 of us that posted pics

IML Gear Cream!
sucks for Basic man..

ps,i cant spell for shit.

So sorry I forgot to update. I have received my stuff yet so I am already behind. Maybe another time in the future. Good luck to all

would we need a 'special code' in our last pics?

or just the date on a piece of paper?

5 days left! Please post your pics in your logs before 11th of June.

Same poses as in start pictures. Picture must display
date as well as codeword 'Carmel Ninja', written or printed on a piece of paper and placed somewhere in the background. Do not hold the paper in your hand, just put your beer down and pose with your hands down. This also means no selfies or mirror pics, you have 1 week to find some dirty hobo to take your pics.

Back