• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Growth Hormone and Thyroid Supplementation

IML Gear Cream!
Ah c'mon Vision.

Whip it out, let's see it!

haha! Thats all I got at this time... blacked out boxes for shipping discretion..
homehgh.jpg

haha! Thats all I got at this time... blacked out boxes for shipping discretion..
homehgh.jpg

There you go!

Question:

How do you run your GH and T4?

Do you blast and cruise GH or do you run it the same?

Do you take breaks from GH?

There you go!

Question:

How do you run your GH and T4?

Do you blast and cruise GH or do you run it the same?

Do you take breaks from GH?
Honestly man, I just recently got back on the HGH train after a long brake.. I just started back Jan.. I jumped right into 5ius 1 x a day, first thing I do when I wake up I immediately take my HGH, before I piss, then I drink some BCAA's.. I also take GHRP-6 100mcg x 3 throughout the day.. and I just recently added cjc 1295 with dac at 4mg 1 x a week.. The reason for a singular blast of hgh is for staying a bit fuller, the fat loss is still there but slower, thats why I incorped the cjc with ghrp6 , this will assist with GH bleeds daily, and multiple times at that.. I take my wifes script T4 112'ish mcg, I take with my hgh first thing in the morning around 5am, gives me time before I eat and such, I eat around 630-700am.. I use her script because its name brand, huge differ from her generics, or even UGL generics.. no generics brands or UGL can hold a candle to legit leading brand t4's, no a fat chance!

I'm just stoked that I'm finally seeing the backfat/flanks pealing away, over the winter they blow up a tab, she says she dont see it, but its there, I can grab it.. back fat has always been my genetic down fall, its always the last to go, no matter how pealed I get it hangs on like a lost puppy..

Honestly man, I just recently got back on the HGH train after a long brake.. I just started back Jan.. I jumped right into 5ius 1 x a day, first thing I do when I wake up I immediately take my HGH, before I piss, then I drink some BCAA's.. I also take GHRP-6 100mcg x 3 throughout the day.. and I just recently added cjc 1295 with dac at 4mg 1 x a week.. The reason for a singular blast of hgh is for staying a bit fuller, the fat loss is still there but slower, thats why I incorped the cjc with ghrp6 , this will assist with GH bleeds daily, and multiple times at that.. I take my wifes script T4 112'ish mcg, I take with my hgh first thing in the morning around 5am, gives me time before I eat and such, I eat around 630-700am.. I use her script because its name brand, huge differ from her generics, or even UGL generics.. no generics brands or UGL can hold a candle to legit leading brand t4's, no a fat chance!

I'm just stoked that I'm finally seeing the backfat/flanks pealing away, over the winter they blow up a tab, she says she dont see it, but its there, I can grab it.. back fat has always been my genetic down fall, its always the last to go, no matter how pealed I get it hangs on like a lost puppy..
Thanks for all that, it is nice to exchange methods and ideas.

I stopped GH from August until November to give my body a break. I went skinny fat in that time, always around the stomach and back.

And even though I am an ectomorph I swear it's the lower back that has that little fat crease that is the last to go....and it is always on the right side.

But it is an age thing, because I am almost 60 GH has a very profound effect and back fat is gone now.

Looking at Coach Cabo's legal stash and the currency exchange rates down there has me thinking about retirement there :)

There are dozens of reason to live in Mexico. You never fully grasp how many freedoms you are denied in the LOTF until you live someplace like here where nobody fucks with you are your life and you can just go about, doing your thing.
Here's a couple other great reasons: T4 for $3, T3 for $10, all bought by simply walking up to the counter at Costco.

Attachments

• IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for all that, it is nice to exchange methods and ideas.

I stopped GH from August until November to give my body a break. I went skinny fat in that time, always around the stomach and back.

And even though I am an ectomorph I swear it's the lower back that has that little fat crease that is the last to go....and it is always on the right side.

But it is an age thing, because I am almost 60 GH has a very profound effect and back fat is gone now.

Looking at Coach Cabo's legal stash and the currency exchange rates down there has me thinking about retirement there :)

I totally agree, I LOVE this thread and the sharing with protocols.. I made many notes after this thread..

I'm the same way, naturally Im a endomorph so the fat ratio is always a battle and can spiral out of control, fast! I always and I mean always battle with back fat, its why I hate wearing jeans it folds over the back.. she swears that Im obsessed with it and making it larger than what it is, but whatever, I feel it and I hate it..

Anyone else get a bloated belly from HGH?
I though it was because I decided to eat meat during my blast period but after watching one of those Dave Palumbo Q&As he mentioned this bloating effect as a side.

Anyone else get a bloated belly from HGH?
I though it was because I decided to eat meat during my blast period but after watching one of those Dave Palumbo Q&As he mentioned this bloating effect as a side.
I get this from dbol, and deca and whatnot, my guy always bloats out a bit at times.. its due to GI inflammation with a shift of digestive bac/enzymes I believe.. I take digestive enzyms for this and it helps, like a lot

I eat papaya and pineapple for the enzymes. Currently doing the kick off with dbol. Perhaps that's it? Haven't used dbol since 1986 so I didn't know what to expect.

Get Shredded!
So I got a call from my TRT doc and he prescribed me Levoxyl 100 Mcg and told me to take this instead of the Naturethroid...I was just about to order some from the sources recommended and got surprised by this...Kind of nice knowing its pharma grade.

2 questions for you guys please!

1. On your first run of HGH (5 days per week) how long is safe to go for? 9 months is what I'm reading it takes for its true effects.

I'm at 3.33 per day x 5 pw. I'm also going to bump it up to 5 iu per day, 5 day pw.

2. Whats considered a blast? 8+iu per day? and what is a good length of time for one?

3. When taking your month break, do you guys stop using the T4? Should I go back to Naturethroid like prior to HGH during break?

I appreciate any help!

Again, this thread has some great info on it...Props to you guys

I think my current labs show exactly what you guys are talking about....

I'm on TRT and I started using T3(25mcg) about 6 weeks ago. Along with my prescribed Nature-throid 1 Grain (65 mg) = 38 mcg T4, 9 mcg T3. From what i read on this board i thought it wise to keep a little T4 going....But i didn't know about the T3 and HGH reaction.

T4,Free(Direct)
ng/dL
0.82-1.77
Normal

I started using HGH (baseline IGF1 done) going on 4 weeks and I'm at 3.33 ed. At one month getting another lab, and going to 5d per week. I was reading from one of you about the issues of going to long with out a break.

Last week I had my regular TRT appointment and had my labs done.

T4,Free(Direct)
ng/dL
0.82-1.77
Low

So for the first time I had a low T4. This is what you guys are saying, correct?

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking I should stop the T3 and continue the Nature throid. Take another lab in a couple of weeks and possibly supplement with more of the T4, depending the results? Stop using the Naturethoid completely and just supplement with the T4?

I'm very new to all of this, please be patient...

Another merit to this thread:
Tomorrow I get a DEXA scan. Didn't know what they were until Skip mentioned them.
Found a place here that does it for $75. Only two machine in Los Cabos.
I was pissed about the price at first because he did my wife's mammogram with ultrasound follow-up for $50.
Guess I'm happy to have access.

Skip, Coach ?!?!?

Need your advice and opinion here...

I'm feeling completely lethargic after I'm taking my HGH, it doesn't happen until at least 2 hours later... But all I want to do is take a nap.. it's not like I'm getting lazy and not wanting to do anything I actually feel like I just want to sleep and when I do sleep it's actually a really really good deep nap and I don't want to get up... And I know I have shit to do but I'm not being lazy about it it's just that the nap is that fucking good... I'll open my eyes for a second and I'll say to myself "man I better move or I can fucking go right back to sleep".... It's already 12 p.m. my time And I laid down twice since 6 a.m. this morning... And when I take these small increment naps they're actually really deep deep good ones...

I just made a pot of coffee hoping that wakes me up a little bit.. mind you I've been kind of feeling a little bit like this since I started back in January but in the past two weeks it's been getting worse... I'm still taking my T4, but I know this Sleepy feeling is from the GH.... What do you guys do about it and do you have any recommendations to give myself a little bit more zest and Zeal to want to stay awake?

But like I said it's not like I want to lay down because I'm being a lazy bum it's actually because I feel a real on set of let me rest and lay down for a moment kind of feeling, and I'm actually having dreams and I'll wake up with a little bit of Drool on my fucking pillow.. and I only get like this when I get good sleep Which is far and few in between... Also as a bonus to this I haven't been taking my sleep meds at night because I've been sleeping like a motherfuker...

Here's my protocol

5ius 5-6am daily on empty stomach and I don't eat until around 8 am
112'ish mg T4 (her tablet are 75 each so I take one and a half that's what it kind of breaks out to be)
CJC 1295 with dac 4mg every Friday or Saturday

So I got a call from my TRT doc and he prescribed me Levoxyl 100 Mcg and told me to take this instead of the Naturethroid...I was just about to order some from the sources recommended and got surprised by this...Kind of nice knowing its pharma grade.

2 questions for you guys please!

1. On your first run of HGH (5 days per week) how long is safe to go for? 9 months is what I'm reading it takes for its true effects.
I start seeing the effects after 8 weeks. I am older, have no endogenous GH, so not long after taking GH the fat starts coming off, when diet and training are dialed in along with the T4. How long you can use GH depends on lab results. For me four months on and one month off is what I started doing lately but I do not have the lab work to prove that correct. I just know after running for a year or so I have seen diminishing IGF levels, but thats me.

I'm at 3.33 per day x 5 pw. I'm also going to bump it up to 5 iu per day, 5 day pwo
You do not need a lot. Not only is it wasteful, but driving your IGF levels up to higher numbers like 500 will cause exponential cell proliferation....including cancer cells. I stay on 3.3ius Monday, Wednesday and Friday and keep my IGF levels at 250-300. When I am getting closer to my goals I will double the weekly dose from 10ius a week to 20ius a week for 4-6 weeks. When using 20ius a week pin the GH just before you train. So a four day split pin 5ius PWO and 5 day split 4ius PWO. I have not tried that protocol yet but Monte has and it makes a lot of sense. Splitting the days you pin GH helps reduce insulin resistance based on a study that was shared on this forum about a year or two ago.

2. Whats considered a blast? 8+iu per day? and what is a good length of time for one?
For me a cruise is 10ius a week and blast is 20ius a week. That is plenty.

3. When taking your month break, do you guys stop using the T4? Should I go back to Naturethroid like prior to HGH during break?
When you stop GH definitely stop the T4 and any other thyroid medication to help your thyroid TSH levels get back in balance.

I appreciate any help!

Again, this thread has some great info on it...Props to you guys
Hope that helps!

Another merit to this thread:
Tomorrow I get a DEXA scan. Didn't know what they were until Skip mentioned them.
Found a place here that does it for $75. Only two machine in Los Cabos.
I was pissed about the price at first because he did my wife's mammogram with ultrasound follow-up for $50.
Guess I'm happy to have access.
More dick measuring!

I will whip out my report if you whip out yours :)

Skip, Coach ?!?!?

Need your advice and opinion here...

I'm feeling completely lethargic after I'm taking my HGH, it doesn't happen until at least 2 hours later... But all I want to do is take a nap.. it's not like I'm getting lazy and not wanting to do anything I actually feel like I just want to sleep and when I do sleep it's actually a really really good deep nap and I don't want to get up... And I know I have shit to do but I'm not being lazy about it it's just that the nap is that fucking good... I'll open my eyes for a second and I'll say to myself "man I better move or I can fucking go right back to sleep".... It's already 12 p.m. my time And I laid down twice since 6 a.m. this morning... And when I take these small increment naps they're actually really deep deep good ones...

I just made a pot of coffee hoping that wakes me up a little bit.. mind you I've been kind of feeling a little bit like this since I started back in January but in the past two weeks it's been getting worse... I'm still taking my T4, but I know this Sleepy feeling is from the GH.... What do you guys do about it and do you have any recommendations to give myself a little bit more zest and Zeal to want to stay awake?

But like I said it's not like I want to lay down because I'm being a lazy bum it's actually because I feel a real on set of let me rest and lay down for a moment kind of feeling, and I'm actually having dreams and I'll wake up with a little bit of Drool on my fucking pillow.. and I only get like this when I get good sleep Which is far and few in between... Also as a bonus to this I haven't been taking my sleep meds at night because I've been sleeping like a motherfuker...

Here's my protocol

5ius 5-6am daily on empty stomach and I don't eat until around 8 am
112'ish mg T4 (her tablet are 75 each so I take one and a half that's what it kind of breaks out to be)
CJC 1295 with dac 4mg every Friday or Saturday
If I were you I would try GH at night before you go to bed and see if that fixes the problem.

What is strange is I do not get that GH lethargy in the morning anymore but when I did in the beginning it kicked my ass......like I took a sleeping pill.

If you must take GH in the morning cut it in half and see what that does.

Do you take BP medication? If I take BP medication in the morning I am wiped out 3-4 hours later.

And one thing I have found lately is T4 affects my sleep. I will sleep maybe 5 or 6 hours but that is it on 100mcg of T4 daily.

I can't advise on HGH as I am completely new to it. Maybe six weeks now? I don't have any issues from it. I did start using it morning and post workout, doing a 4iu blast for four weeks. I also pin it IM after watching a couple of videos on YouTube. No, not Ameen. Lol!

Skip, I will post my DEXA scan. I DGAF what people think, obviously. Not afraid to post my location and face.
The dude had some problems doing the scan this morning, probably due to the artifacts from all the metal in my body. I get the report tomorrow and will post then.
If it helps others and motivates them to get a scan or tighten up their programs, it's a good thing.
Dude, we are pretty old and I think most guys our age would be stoked to look like we do.

I can't advise on HGH as I am completely new to it. Maybe six weeks now? I don't have any issues from it. I did start using it morning and post workout, doing a 4iu blast for four weeks. I also pin it IM after watching a couple of videos on YouTube. No, not Ameen. Lol!

Skip, I will post my DEXA scan. I DGAF what people think, obviously. Not afraid to post my location and face.
The dude had some problems doing the scan this morning, probably due to the artifacts from all the metal in my body. I get the report tomorrow and will post then.
If it helps others and motivates them to get a scan or tighten up their programs, it's a good thing.
Dude, we are pretty old and I think most guys our age would be stoked to look like we do.
I was just busting your balls, I hope you took it that way. :)

Get ready for that DEXA report because what we have seen and have been told by calipers, bod pod and inbody is all bullshit and way understates body fat.

But you get lots of other good information from a DEXA.

How much body fat
Where the body fat is
Percent Gynoid vs Android fat
Visceral fat
Muscle balance
Bone density

You know what is wild. They never weighed me but the DEXA scan analysis calculated my weight at 196.1 based on fat tissue, lean tissue and bone mass.

I weighed myself before I left to get the DEXA scan and I was 196.0 pounds

If that is not accurate I do not know what is.

We should post our reports in a a different thread. What do you think?

Now what if I get my dexa scan with a massive hard on? Will it count it as lean muscle mass? or what if it's limp? will it count it as fat tissue.

These things keep me up at night

I can start a different thread. I didn't "take" anything from your post Skip. Just face value. I don't get a sore pussy very easily.
If I did, it would have been when ALLEX said my posts "weren't very bright". I considered the source. Did I ever tell the story about going to a Big Time Wrestling match in 1981 and watched a bunch of retards (literally) screaming at the wrestlers "YOU SUCK!" "HEY YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
No kidding. Always consider the source.

IML Gear Cream!
If I were you I would try GH at night before you go to bed and see if that fixes the problem.

What is strange is I do not get that GH lethargy in the morning anymore but when I did in the beginning it kicked my ass......like I took a sleeping pill.

Do you take BP medication? If I take BP medication in the morning I am wiped out 3-4 hours later.

And one thing I have found lately is T4 affects my sleep. I will sleep maybe 5 or 6 hours but that is it on 100mcg of T4 daily.

This same thing has been happening, started at 2iu then tried 5iu now I’m at 3.3iu and holy shit my dick is in the dirt just how vision had explained it, not lazy or unmotivated, just could sleep anywhere and it’s just so good. I read about taking it at night but I saw a lot af bro science being thrown around that that is when your natural release is and that you shouldn’t pin it at night so you don’t impede on the natural release. Any truth to that?

that being said I am a little younger then all you old timers so I still have some natural production, I would hope

Thank you very much!!! Great info!

I feel you guys about being tired...I'm using my HGH at night before bed and my original plan was to do this for only 1 week just to see how I was going to react to taking it for the first time. I'm sleeping so fn good and feel so good in the morning when I wake up, I haven't been able to change to mornings. I haven't slept this well in a long time. I look forward to going to bed at night now lol. I used to have to wait until I felt exhausted to know I would fall asleep.

The water retention is driving me nuts. I don't know what else to do. Tried the drinking lots of water and also coffee for a mild diuretic but not helping I don't think.

Hope that helps!

Great thread...
Not sure why the guys who are new to HGH are starting with such high doses. You should be starting at 1 or 2 IU and work your way up. Guys are jumping on 3 to 5 IU right out of the gate which seems silly. Then they can't figure out why they have all these sides. No, not talking about Vision

Thank you very much!!! Great info!

I feel you guys about being tired...I'm using my HGH at night before bed and my original plan was to do this for only 1 week just to see how I was going to react to taking it for the first time. I'm sleeping so fn good and feel so good in the morning when I wake up, I haven't been able to change to mornings. I haven't slept this well in a long time. I look forward to going to bed at night now lol. I used to have to wait until I felt exhausted to know I would fall asleep.

The water retention is driving me nuts. I don't know what else to do. Tried the drinking lots of water and also coffee for a mild diuretic but not helping I don't think.

Water retention is probably from taking too much.

Either drop dosage in half or stop for a week or two and start over at a lower dose.

From a lot of the info I was seeing out there starting at 2 iu is very common for men. I did that and didn't feel much and went to 3.33iu, it didn't seem like much of a jump, but it was sooner than what I originally intended. But now after hearing what you guys have to say, I didn't stay on 2iu for long enough (5-6 days lol). The water retention is the only negative thing I have to say so far about it. But now newbs like me will hopefully read this and know to be patient.

Its the experienced, and dumb ass' like me that make good threads lol. That's what I'm telling myself alright!

Great thread...
Not sure why the guys who are new to HGH are starting with such high doses. You should be starting at 1 or 2 IU and work your way up. Guys are jumping on 3 to 5 IU right out of the gate which seems silly. Then they can't figure out why they have all these sides. No, not talking about Vision

of all my years using, this is the first time I actually been getting tired like this, much like you said about wiped out.. I mean, I can still press forward if need be, but I have the desire to lay down and when I do, man, it feels soooo good, not like a lazy bum nap, but like it was almost much needed and well deserved if that make sense?!?! but I didnt earn these naps, they just hit me.. I'll wake up and a times only 20-30mins have passed and im looking around forgetting where the fuck I'm at, trying to remember my name and what year it is... and I get full blown dreams! I think I'll do what you suggested and try the PM intake, to hell with the bro-science and nighttime pulse that we read about, at our age we have such a small one that its not even worth mentioning..lol
one more questions.. Im a major night binge eater, I wake and dunk me some cookies.. you dont think it would effect the release do you? kinda like carbs in the am to soon after HGH injection..

That made me laugh out loud.. I cant with Ameen anymore, I just cant , he hurts my head haha

This same thing has been happening, started at 2iu then tried 5iu now I’m at 3.3iu and holy shit my dick is in the dirt just how vision had explained it, not lazy or unmotivated, just could sleep anywhere and it’s just so good. I read about taking it at night but I saw a lot af bro science being thrown around that that is when your natural release is and that you shouldn’t pin it at night so you don’t impede on the natural release. Any truth to that?

that being said I am a little younger then all you old timers so I still have some natural production, I would hope

Its a good fucking nap right?!??! I literally can just lay back anywhere and catch a wink if I wanted too..when her and I take car rides doing errands, I have her drive and I just chill with the seat back fading in and out lol..

From a lot of the info I was seeing out there starting at 2 iu is very common for men. I did that and didn't feel much and went to 3.33iu, it didn't seem like much of a jump, but it was sooner than what I originally intended. But now after hearing what you guys have to say, I didn't stay on 2iu for long enough (5-6 days lol). The water retention is the only negative thing I have to say so far about it. But now newbs like me will hopefully read this and know to be patient.

Its the experienced, and dumb ass' like me that make good threads lol. That's what I'm telling myself alright!

From 2ius to 3.3ius is a 60% increase so that is a big jump, especially if this is your first time.

of all my years using, this is the first time I actually been getting tired like this, much like you said about wiped out.. I mean, I can still press forward if need be, but I have the desire to lay down and when I do, man, it feels soooo good, not like a lazy bum nap, but like it was almost much needed and well deserved if that make sense?!?! but I didnt earn these naps, they just hit me.. I'll wake up and a times only 20-30mins have passed and im looking around forgetting where the fuck I'm at, trying to remember my name and what year it is... and I get full blown dreams! I think I'll do what you suggested and try the PM intake, to hell with the bro-science and nighttime pulse that we read about, at our age we have such a small one that its not even worth mentioning..lol
one more questions.. Im a major night binge eater, I wake and dunk me some cookies.. you dont think it would effect the release do you? kinda like carbs in the am to soon after HGH injection..

That made me laugh out loud.. I cant with Ameen anymore, I just cant , he hurts my head haha

As to your question regarding simple carbs and GH I don't know.

I do go to bed somewhat hungry but somehow I sleep through it. Really amazing because I am a big eater.

If you're not taking your gh before bed, yes the midnight carbs may be hindering your natural pulse at night.

Back