Purple Panda Labs

PPL purple caps hgh 24 iu vials, 4 iu per day 5 on 2 off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

PPL purple caps hgh 24 iu vials, 4 iu per day 5 on 2 off

Recently I've been doing a cycle from PPL running their Purple caps hgh alongside their Test Cyp. I've been running 2 iu upon waking up and waiting 2-3 hours before eating then another 2 iu pre-workout pinned subQ.

The first set of bloods was running the gh but no test. I was running it alongside bpc-157 for my knee. The high E2 on that test I had rechecked and it was in normal range, it was just a mistake on the lab's end.
    For the second set of bloods I was also running Test C at 250 mg/week and Exemestane at 7mg E3.5D.

Dosage: 4 iu hgh per day 5 on 2 off

Results test 1: 472 ng/mL IGF-1
    Results test 2: 468 ng/mL IGF-1

Between the bpc and hgh my knee has been feeling incredible and I've had issues with it for years before now so I have been ecstatic with the results.

Both tests were done on the 3rd or 4th consecutive day on hgh after at least 1 full week of using it and taken about 3 hours after my morning pin. They were from different vials from my order as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

i don'to see 24IU vials on their website, don't make them anymore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by friendofzeus View Post
    i don'to see 24IU vials on their website, don't make them anymore?
    We pulled them because of some inconsistencies in the vial dosing. One would be 24iu n the next one like 21iu with a few going as low as like 18 or 19iu I believe. We r currently in the process of finding a more reputable supplier n will post up once we get everything up to our standards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lablover View Post
    Recently I've been doing a cycle from PPL running their Purple caps hgh alongside their Test Cyp. I've been running 2 iu upon waking up and waiting 2-3 hours before eating then another 2 iu pre-workout pinned subQ.

The first set of bloods was running the gh but no test. I was running it alongside bpc-157 for my knee. The high E2 on that test I had rechecked and it was in normal range, it was just a mistake on the lab's end.
    For the second set of bloods I was also running Test C at 250 mg/week and Exemestane at 7mg E3.5D.

Dosage: 4 iu hgh per day 5 on 2 off

Results test 1: 472 ng/mL IGF-1
    Results test 2: 468 ng/mL IGF-1

Between the bpc and hgh my knee has been feeling incredible and I've had issues with it for years before now so I have been ecstatic with the results.

Both tests were done on the 3rd or 4th consecutive day on hgh after at least 1 full week of using it and taken about 3 hours after my morning pin. They were from different vials from my order as well.
    Thank you for getting this done n posting ur results. Sending u a PM about bloodwork credit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    We pulled them because of some inconsistencies in the vial dosing. One would be 24iu n the next one like 21iu with a few going as low as like 18 or 19iu I believe. We r currently in the process of finding a more reputable supplier n will post up once we get everything up to our standards.

thanks for the info!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    I had a kit of the purple tops and they all said 26iu, but honestly, they were bunk. I love everything from panda, always have, always will. the purple tops were absolutely worthless to me. I sent him a message on his wickr, which he read but never answered, but I won't buy those again! again, im not bashing panda or anything. he is my goto and everything else is amazing quality. even the reps! but did not like the purple tops myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    I had a kit of the purple tops and they all said 26iu, but honestly, they were bunk. I love everything from panda, always have, always will. the purple tops were absolutely worthless to me. I sent him a message on his wickr, which he read but never answered, but I won't buy those again! again, im not bashing panda or anything. he is my goto and everything else is amazing quality. even the reps! but did not like the purple tops myself.
    I've tried a lot of different brands of GH but never used them but ran either our black or purple tops...too many inconsistencies for me to take that chance on it. I would love for us to get a reliable brand.