• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My pharmacom cycle log - enjoy :)

flexinadam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I will be updating this log over the course of the next 10 or so weeks in order to document my experience with Pharmacomstore.ws

Let me start off by saying a little bit about Pharmacom, Growing up, I was always taught that "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". When I first discovered pharmacomstore, I immediately had my doubts after seeing nothing but fantastic reviews. I went on to do some more research to see if I could find some reviews exposing this source. I found absolutely nothing. I couldn't believe it. Did I just stumble across the most professional source ever to supply the gym community? Yes, yes I did. I immediately opened my bitcoin wallet and sent some donations. Within an hour, my payment was accepted and my order was awaiting packaging for shipment. After waiting the longest two weeks of my life and checking my tracking numbers every single hour of the day, my package arrived. Man let me tell you... the packaging. The only way to describe pharmacomstore's product is PROFESSIONAL. It exceeds any source I have ever came across in the past 4 years. I will be keeping a log of my cycle on multiple forums. For the quality of the product thus far, keep reading.

Communication & Ordering process
Communication was great. In the past, I've dealt with very rude customer service from previous sources. Every inquiry of mine was answered by Mathias within 24 - 36 hours and was very polite.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Packaging was simple (which it should be). Slid into the mailbox within 2 weeks in the southeast u.s. with no problems at all. It was like Christmas.

Items ordered
(2) PharmaMix 2
(1) Provironos (Mesterolone)
(1) Exos (Exemestane)
(1) Clomos (Clomiphene Citrate)

Product effectivenes and experience
So I am only almost one week into my cycle.

I started off by pinning 1ml of Pharmamix 2 ed for 3 day to jumpstart my cycle then proceeded to 1ml eod. I have been taking 1 50mg Provironos ed.

Day 1, Pin 1: Immediately notice the purity of product upon pinning. I get a faint scent and taste of shot like you would In a doctors office when you receive an i.v. I pinned in right quad and had almost no pip. First night of sleep was choppy but I felt well rested when waking up earlier than usual, first sign that I knew this was the legit stuff.

Day 2, Pin 2: Same ol same ol, pinned left quad. Slept great, notice slight increase in blood pressure by getting frustrated by little things. No where near as bad as it will be in week 5, but I can tell very slightly

Day 3, Pin 3: LOVE pinning my delts! That sweet taste upon pinning, just getting more and more excited every day that passes. Aggression in gym is already there. Ability to push those extra few reps takes effect. Surprisingly not sweating too bad, in the gym nor the bed.

Day 5, Pin 4: Woke up in a great mood. This is why I love tren. Some love it, some hate it. Personally, It makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. My confidence is high, I know I'm the shit, and I'm only on pin 4 HAHAHA. So I'm noticing the irritability is increasing. I'm waiting for the proviron to kick in so I can make my wife stupid happy all the time ;) I notice body temperature is slightly on the rise, not pouring sweat in the gym as of yet.

Day 6 (today): Driving home from work, the tiny vibrations from hitting the potholes started to give me a ..... I definitely am excited to say that my sex drive is finally starting to take effect. Abs already carving, Within one week, I ham noticing those little changes you see in your body before anyone else starts to notice. (You know your body best) My eagerness to go lift is retarded. Ive missed this so much. I was lethargic for almost 7 months while letting my body regenerate from pumping n cruising for too long. Im sitting in my living room with my fan on as I write this review and I'm sweating. Folks, Im like a kid at Disney land. I look at it like this, If I'm getting horrible side effects, I am happy because I know Ive got the pure pure.

Thankyou Pharmacom. Thankyou Mathias. I couldn't figure out how to post pictures of my product on this review so I will be uploading pictures to my profile so go and check it out.

Thanks!!! Hope you enjoyed my review!
-flexinadam (johnnybravo)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.25.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.25.42 PM.png
    418 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.25.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.25.50 PM.png
    508.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.26.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 6.26.01 PM.png
    859.2 KB · Views: 28