• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reliable **

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Reliable is sketchy. 20 days no fucking order or any word of a tracking #. Never trust an Indian pharmacy...

Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reliable is sketchy. 20 days no fucking order or any word of a tracking #. Never trust an Indian pharmacy...

Sigh.

Id never trust any indian pharmaceutical company either unless theyre legitimately exporting to western countries....
Talking from experience their meds are shit. Ugls do much better there

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Ive used them 4 to 5 times,never had a problem. Though it did take 3 weeks one time...

I’m so glad I decided to do a test order first. At least I’m only out $35.

I’m so glad I decided to do a test order first. At least I’m only out $35.
Well you're not out the money yet right? I mean they could still come considering the average ta for overseas package is anywhere from 7 days too sometimes 60 days what I say between 20 and 30 days is most common. Like you said worst come to worst it was only $35 at least she did a test order.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well you're not out the money yet right? I mean they could still come considering the average ta for overseas package is anywhere from 7 days too sometimes 60 days what I say between 20 and 30 days is most common. Like you said worst come to worst it was only $35 at least she did a test order.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Amen to that brother, and you are right. We will see. Ill keep this thread posted for future spectating customers

Well of course all of a sudden I get a tracking # and it tells me that it’s in my city. Thinking it will be delivered today or tomorrow. Any idea on Signature or no Sig ladies and gents?

Order arrived today. Packaging was shit. No stealth and was opened. Rest assured I got all 60 nolva.

TA wasn’t too bad now that I think about it. About 17 days

Order arrived today. Packaging was shit. No stealth and was opened. Rest assured I got all 60 nolva.

TA wasn’t too bad now that I think about it. About 17 days
How much was the shipping fee?

This is getting to be the norm for India. Our last 2 orders with Allday took almost a month due to customs. Both had been opened and searched and had the Customs tape with a note on the outside of the box.

Fuck reliable. They stole my card. Someone is buying shit on amazon.

Fuck reliable. They stole my card. Someone is buying shit on amazon.

Your CC got compromised as well because you ordered from this lab? Bad juju as someone else who posted here said same thing. if I were buying something from a site that's sketchy I'd use a prepaid card so only loading enough to cover the purchase/shipping so if that card got compromised there be nothing for the hacker to take.

Thanks for the goodies I bought on Amazon (lol jk)

I NEVER had a problem with them. Products were spot on every time. No cc issues.
The only issue is the delay.
Been using them for years.

Post where other people had bad issues.

My bank flagged the order once but that wasn't an issue. Ends up going to a beauty botique haha

They forgot an item once and sent me the entire order.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Sigh.

Are you here to constantly bash vendors or contribute ?
Your bitch ass whining without cause is getting annoying. Please, go the fuck away with your unsubstantiated claims before you get booted.
Now go suck a dick.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Your CC got compromised as well because you ordered from this lab? Bad juju as someone else who posted here said same thing. if I were buying something from a site that's sketchy I'd use a prepaid card so only loading enough to cover the purchase/shipping so if that card got compromised there be nothing for the hacker to take.

Thanks for the goodies I bought on Amazon (lol jk)
I tried using a prepaid visa and the order would not go through. I found out I could not use prepaid for international orders, and that sucks

I tried using a prepaid visa and the order would not go through. I found out I could not use prepaid for international orders, and that sucks

Yes some prepaid cards can only be used in the USA/Canada like the one-shot ones. However most reloadable ones can be used internationally, just don't link those to a bank account and reload with cash at the register at most drug stores. I myself have an American Express Serve card and made some international purchases with it including making an electronics purchase directly from China.

Last edited:
Yes some prepaid cards can only be used in the USA/Canada like the one-shot ones. However most reloadable ones can be used internationally, just don't link those to a bank account and reload with cash at the register at most drug stores. I myself have an American Express Serve card and made some international purchases with it including making an electronics purchase directly from China.
yep I had a greendotcard where you load cash . Im sure it would work but fuck that 6 dollar a month charge and then 5 dollar charge everytime I load money

yep I had a greendotcard where you load cash . Im sure it would work but fuck that 6 dollar a month charge and then 5 dollar charge everytime I load money

Greendot I believe can only be used in the US/Canada.

Your bitch ass whining without cause is getting annoying. Please, go the fuck away with your unsubstantiated claims before you get booted.
Now go suck a dick.

We seem quite angry today.

I’ve used them several times with no issues. 25-30 days pretty standard. Seems you have had some shitty experiences lately.

LowT

I normally user bank-wire w/ them, goes right thru and way more secure...

Now go suck a dick.

Go back to Meso. I would love to kick your Scrawny ass you piece of shit.

Back