• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Air Fryer

IML Gear Cream!
b8504d9dac00367b03f8334939ae2f45.jpg

336058381dc6818f4472c0ec802b1fec.jpg

Just got home from work and had this in the new air fryer. Freakin delicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love me some Greek chicken w feta/Kayla mats olive and Greek rice!! Mmm !! Looks great!

Max

Im going to bite the bullet and buy one, I just have to find a place to keep it!!

We just keep it on the counter brother it’s not much bigger than a Kureg coffee machine.

Yes sir and these were some big azz chicken breasts too brother. Like these birds were on gear

Arkansas puts Tren in the Chicken!!

Max

175ee21dbf2a6ce5a3c05fca1ab4dfa3.jpg

354a267f3875e7db363109d6d67449bf.jpg

This is the one I picked up for a hundo at Walmart. Works great so far and I’m finally gonna get to use it myself tonight for the first time since I’ve been slammed with work nonstop my wife’s been the one having all the fun

This is the one I picked up for a hundo at Walmart. Works great so far and I’m finally gonna get to use it myself tonight for the first time since I’ve been slammed with work nonstop my wife’s been the one having all the fun

It says Vortex!! It must work good! Lol. Let me know how it goes. The small ones look they are only good for making fried foods or ready to eat stuff like French fries or mozzarella sticks. I want to get one that fits a whole chicken!!

Max
If it’s made by Instapot it will be good I am sure

How big is that one? Can You do 2 separate items at once, like chicken and veggies? I've been looking at a couple convection style ones, because they have multiple cooking trays for family size and we can get rid of our toaster oven also to free up counter space.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

How big is that one? Can You do 2 separate items at once, like chicken and veggies? I've been looking at a couple convection style ones, because they have multiple cooking trays for family size and we can get rid of our toaster oven also to free up counter space.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

No it only has one big tray but can fit a whole turkey breast or rotisserie chicken, Cornish game hen etc. etc. in it. We’re doing two 1 lb. salmon filets rights now so I’ll post a pic in a few when their done. Oh yeah and it’s a 6 quart size and says it will do up to a 4 lb chicken.
abd6cf8b87bf2e1478477fca3a26a66e.jpg

6a77404c8bba048dbfc2b643e2d1152b.jpg

Here it is !! Pre heat about 3 minutes cook for 20 and bam
Freakin love this thing already and have thousands of recipes to try out.

Wow! Those look great! Can you flour and bread a meat yourself and it will work well? My friend had a cheap one and he cannot batter or bread anything. {he has a cheap model} but I hear some of them have that ability. Would be awesome to make tempura or just a nice breaded filet w rice flour and gluten free panko! Some family have celiac. Looks delicious . I eat salmon or fatty fish at least 2-3x a week or more!! Depending on my diet!! I love my Max Modified Mediterranean Diet. I actually have some “un” refried pinto beans going in my instapot right now. Making my breakfast burritos and want the extra bean fiber/pr

Max

The Air Fryer and the Nespresso are staples of this area of the counter.

So easy to meal prep with.
ebde47399bf47034d6bbeed871ceba93.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

They Compliment Eachother!! Caffeine and Protein Power!! Has anyone made homemade Sweet potato Fries?? (Not from bag) but cut up fresh ones!! Yam Cajun fries are one of my favorite treats! I bet peanut oil works good....

Max

Wow! Those look great! Can you flour and bread a meat yourself and it will work well? My friend had a cheap one and he cannot batter or bread anything. {he has a cheap model} but I hear some of them have that ability. Would be awesome to make tempura or just a nice breaded filet w rice flour and gluten free panko! Some family have celiac. Looks delicious . I eat salmon or fatty fish at least 2-3x a week or more!! Depending on my diet!! I love my Max Modified Mediterranean Diet. I actually have some “un” refried pinto beans going in my instapot right now. Making my breakfast burritos and want the extra bean fiber/pr

Max

I don’t know honestly brother I’ve been so busy working I haven’t really gotten to experiment with it. But I will let you know because that shrimp tempura sounds like a great idea to try out next.

Yes they were absolutely cooked perfectly !! Very tender and cooked all the way through with no issues and they were 1/2 a lb. each

Juicy

Max

6a77404c8bba048dbfc2b643e2d1152b.jpg

Here it is !! Pre heat about 3 minutes cook for 20 and bam
Freakin love this thing already and have thousands of recipes to try out.

Dam those look amazing! I have an air fryer but it's a cheap one. I need to invest in a bigger/better one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gonna try some cod in the air fryer tonight and will post later. Probably gonna throw some baby Red’s in as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Gonna try some cod in the air fryer tonight and will post later. Probably gonna throw some baby Red’s in as well.

Nice ! Try it with a breading! I always wonder if it works!

Max

I have the same exact air fryer. It’s amazing. It’s a gamer changer.

You are forcing my hand! lol . I am scared I will buy mozzarella sticks and potato skins!!

I saw a Ninja Foodi 2 that looked wicked cool! There was a big one by Yedi (not YETI)

Max

I tried breaded shrimp with some Cajun mix and it didn’t turn out to well. But we did some Panko chicken In there that was awesome.

That is my main question/wonder...can I do breaded or batter? If so, I definitely am down!

Max

dfe89d62bf6eaf0ef88175befe2ba180.jpg

Breaded chicken worked well tonight

dfe89d62bf6eaf0ef88175befe2ba180.jpg

Breaded chicken worked well tonight

Nice! Appreciate it. That was one of the things I was wondering. My girl has celiac and one brother so, I use a lot of gluten free dredges and panko. Looks delicious! I Luv fried foods but....rarely eat em. I hear it works with a tiny amount or no oil!?

Max

Nice! Appreciate it. That was one of the things I was wondering. My girl has celiac and one brother so, I use a lot of gluten free dredges and panko. Looks delicious! I Luv fried foods but....rarely eat em. I hear it works with a tiny amount or no oil!?

Max

Yea I haven’t used any oil in it at all. Haven’t had it very long so I’m still experimenting with different foods. It seems to work really well tho. A lot less grease than a skillet lol

Yea I haven’t used any oil in it at all. Haven’t had it very long so I’m still experimenting with different foods. It seems to work really well tho. A lot less grease than a skillet lol

Perfect! I want to crisp up fish/chicken for sure!
Especially not eating boxed foods (unless cheating but, rarely). I’d love to re- create some Southern Fried Favorites!!
giphy.gif

Lol

Max
Still haven’t broke down and had one of those newer Chicken Sandwiches! Blackened Ranch sounds delicious though. I can remember how the biscuits and red beans and rice taste!

Back