• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Air Fryer

Get Shredded!
You guys are killing me with all this food talk.

Im so hungry now. Thanks guys! Haha

They had this
d9879693d557effec2eceaf88aa6dc9f.jpg

They had this Fucker at Walmart the the other day for $137

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had this
d9879693d557effec2eceaf88aa6dc9f.jpg

They had this Fucker at Walmart the the other day for $137

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that looks like the type of Air Fryer I need. I am going to get one when I get home. The people that have them, love em. I have so many kitchen items that I have a walk through pantry 3 level shelves and large 4 level in garage that are full with cooking/kitchen pans/bbq/equipment. I will move a large spice rack and make some space on the counter. The #1 item I use besides my Ninja is my Kitchen Aid w every attachment made. They are so bad ass. Especially the grinding attachments. Look forward to trying to Make breaded seafood and poultry! Mmm

Max

I have this one, Ninja Foodi SamrtXL, and love it. Meal prep is great with this. It grills, bakes, roast, broil, dehydrate, and air crisp. Grilling is great due to using a thermometer to cook the meats anyway you like them.

2020-06-10-19-45_622356564540_imageset

This is what y'all need for meal prep. Makes dieting simple and delicious. You can smoke whole chickens, quarters, breast only, turkey breasts, fish, and any kind of beef, bison, or lamb you could possibly want. Killer healthy smoked meatloaf, burgers, whatever. This has made dieting much easier because it takes the boredom out of prep food
10ca3bfc96026cecb6075a4f36ebd4a9.jpg

Back