• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fruit?

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So if one is chasing low calories=weight loss.... is it good or is it bad to have fruits as snacks? Although the sugar is not processed or added it is still sugar....but then again hey fruits good for ya? JW I've been watching calories and strait cardio for about a week already down 9 pounds but I've been snacking with fruits and wonder if I'll have more rapid results with swapping to the dreaded veggies

It's fructose. It can come in handy when dieting pre workout for quick energy. I wouldn't be eating it throughout the day.

I snack on bananas daily and i'm currently on a cut and haven't had any issues so far. If it fits into your daily calorie goal, eat it. Long term fat loss is about calories in VS calories out.

I snack on bananas daily and i'm currently on a cut and haven't had any issues so far. If it fits into your daily calorie goal, eat it. Long term fat loss is about calories in VS calories out.

It’s more complicated than that.

It’s more complicated than that.

How so?

Are we talking cutting down for a competition or just want to walk around with abs at the beach?

Genuinely curious by the way because as I said, I'm on a cut right now and any info is welcomed.

I generally eat bananas post workout with my whey or after a cardio session in the AM.

How so?

Are we talking cutting down for a competition or just want to walk around with abs at the beach?

Genuinely curious by the way because as I said, I'm on a cut right now and any info is welcomed.

I generally eat bananas post workout with my whey or after a cardio session in the AM.

Both, macro timing is important as well when it comes to gaining or cutting. The leaner you get and want to become the more important it is.

Both, macro timing is important as well when it comes to gaining or cutting. The leaner you get and want to become the more important it is.

I think I've been following this. I'm still in the earlier stages of my cut but towards the end is when I start to cut out a lot of stuff out my diet.

Fruit in moderation is fine as long as you’re not trying to do a hardcore cut. One or two servings a day isn’t going to kill your diet, especially if it’s part of your workout carb boost.

Obviously avoid juice, though. All the sugar and hardly any of the benefits.

Fruit in moderation is fine as long as you’re not trying to do a hardcore cut. One or two servings a day isn’t going to kill your diet, especially if it’s part of your workout carb boost.

Obviously avoid juice, though. All the sugar and hardly any of the benefits.

Agree with that! My everyday snacks are fruits with nuts. It's nutricious and healthy.

OK I gotcha. And as far as supplements...What's one need to be taking in while chasing weight loss and cardio

IML Gear Cream!
OK I gotcha. And as far as supplements...What's one need to be taking in while chasing weight loss and cardio

Just concentrate on learning HOW and WHAT to eat first. (Hint: you use the word snack). You are a ways away from needing supplements.
Do you know how to determine your daily calorie needs and bodyfat?

Just concentrate on learning HOW and WHAT to eat first. (Hint: you use the word snack). You are a ways away from needing supplements.

lol buddy, I appreciate the concern but I'm not some dumb 18 year old kid ive ran my fair share of cycles and I know plenty about bulking ive never had any fat problems I just had some time off n getting older I guess idk. I'm just tryna get my bf frim 16% to around 10 or 11 %. I know everything you could need to know on how and what to eat like I said not my first rodeo I just never been in the weight loss department. still got plenty size ;)

btw I just mean over the counter supplements. I don't need anything else ive got a good diet and putting in the work.

Otc supplements are pretty useless.

Only things I use that are Otc

Greens powder
EAA'S
Citrulline
Creatine
Protein powder
Leucine
Multi vitamin/mineral

Everything else is not worth the money imo

Greens powder
EAA'S
Citrulline
Creatine
Protein powder
Leucine
Multi vitamin/mineral

Where’s the beta alanine newb?

lol buddy, I appreciate the concern but I'm not some dumb 18 year old kid ive ran my fair share of cycles and I know plenty about bulking ive never had any fat problems I just had some time off n getting older I guess idk. I'm just tryna get my bf frim 16% to around 10 or 11 %. I know everything you could need to know on how and what to eat like I said not my first rodeo I just never been in the weight loss department. still got plenty size ;)

lots of contradictions in that statement............

Ok, sorry.
The question led me to believe you were a newbie.

lots of contradictions in that statement............

Oh I'm sure come on let's it hear it douchebag...? Where am I contradicting myself? And since there is "lots" surely you can tell me 4 or 5 different contradictions I made right? Yeah move along sister.

Ok, sorry.
The question led me to believe you were a newbie.

I understand buddy. There are a lot on here that don't know the first thing and want cycle advice and shit I learned a long time ago diet is more important than anything then the work you put in and THEN the supplementation otc and aas. I was just curious if I should be taking some great kind of multi vit someone has experience with or if theyre is good weightloss vitamins or OTC supplements. Basically just wanting my body healthiest at a natural state..Thanks for your help man

Get Shredded!
Stay within your calories, you will lose weight. Regardless of fruits or not. You cannot break the laws of physics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm sure come on let's it hear it douchebag...? Where am I contradicting myself? And since there is "lots" surely you can tell me 4 or 5 different contradictions I made right? Yeah move along sister.

thats a response of a kid. good luck staying fat. maybe up your AI too

lol another tough guy

Their is no clear cut answer to your question. Their is a baseline or protocol to follow when cutting or bulking. Then their is you as an individual. Follow protocol then tweak accordingly to what you feel is working or not for you. Everybody's different.

But screw all that fruit talk. Anybody appreciate Farvas vid as much I do. LMFAO!!!! Im crying over here.

Greens powder
EAA'S
Citrulline
Creatine
Protein powder
Leucine
Multi vitamin/mineral

Fish oil
Caffeine Anhydrous

Both work

lol another tough guy

😂😂😂 with your profile pic there (that's stupid as fuc& and that of a 14 year old) talk about ironic. I just feel bad for everyone else that had to read those other 486 posts you've made... ya troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Stay within your calories, you will lose weight. Regardless of fruits or not. You cannot break the laws of physics.

I gotcha I agree. Thanks

Back