• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It's Easy to Forget

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You know sometimes you go so far that you stop looking back, all you can see is whats ahead. Not to say thats not a good thing, but im a firm believer in humility and sometimes you have to step back to appreciate just how far youve come.

At the moment im consumed by my goal, consumed by what needs improvement. I have at times felt on hold, I wonder when and what this new frame will look like. Will it be this or that or more or less.

The reason for this post is beacuse I found this pic on my insta page and was reminded very quickly of where things started and where that path has brought me.
This transformation below took 10 months and I owe so much to what i learned from ASF for this.

As much as I am consumed at the moment, I just wanted to share this with everyone as sometimes you gotta look back to better understand how far youve come and where you are going....
Feb 2016 - Dec 2016

10 months? Damn! Amazing brother...

Great job with your transformation. It is inspiring to see an amazing change like this. At first, I thought it was a fake even though the tattoos. Reason I thought that was because of your calve development. Your calves look totally different as well and usually that takes more time to grow because its a lot of genetics.

Thanks for sharing your journey...

Daaaaaammmmnnn

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the positive words fellas. I appreciate it more than you know.

Fuck bro...you should write a book. Those before and after pics would have ppl buying almost anything you wrote. Amazing transformation!

IML Gear Cream!
Good job man. Hats off. Those calves though

I remember when you posted that first pic here . Great job bundy

Thought OP been using some of those concoctions that melt fat away like magic lol.

Seriously nice work Bundy...the dedication and effort that went into your transformation is astounding. Maybe in another 10 months you'll be sliced and diced and ready to walk on stage yet again and win the overall.

I remember when Bundy did this comp and the run up. Are have you entered any more contests or have anything coming up Bundy?

I remember when Bundy did this comp and the run up. Are have you entered any more contests or have anything coming up Bundy?

Yes sir I am about to start prep now for Jun or July show. Unfortunately I was sidelined about 8 weeks out from my show in 2017 due to a blown knee and sat out the season.
Thanks for checking in, i appreciate it my man.

Back