• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dosage of oral primo for a woman

gymprincess1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all, can anyone tell me the recommended dosage of oral primo for a woman ? Most likely will stack with var or whinny. I have seen the number 25mg. But is this daily, every few days, or what. Appreciate any insight that can be given.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

By coincidence I was just re-reading this very informative thread that talks extensively about Primo, among other substances, for women. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/63072-Female-Cycles-PED-use-by-Sassy

The relevant section reads:

Primobolan

Primobolan or ?primo?, comes in both oral and injectable form. The injectable, Primobolan Depot, is most commonly used. Tab form, primobolan acetate, was popular but had disappeared for a while. It has recently become more available.

Primobolan Profile

Typical Use:

Primo has been listed as one of the top three favorite cycles for women, in addition to anavar and winstrol. Because it does not aromatize, again it is a favorite cycle both for cutting or bulking off-season. Lean gains are good for a women looking to build some size but not get ?hyuge?. The injectable was the only one available for several years, so it was seen as a more aggressive cycle which required injections. Beyond the issue with injections, it is the more popular and more readily available of the two. In the late 90s into the 2000?s, it had a reputation frequently being faked because it was not a cheap compound. The tabs, as most other orals, are seen as less ?hardcore? and more acceptable for women. Primo tabs are unique in that the oral form is one of the few orals that is not hard on the liver, but at the same time, it loses a degree of its strength as it passes through your system, thus higher doses are required.

Typical Cycle:

· Injectable Primo:
o Dose: 50-150 mg per week
o Duration: 10-14 weeks
o Tends to take about 5 weeks to ?show? itself.
· Primo tabs:
o Dose: 50-75mg per day

· No taper or post-cycle therapy is needed.

· This is often the primary component of a prep phase. It can be run all the way up to a show without promoting water retention issues.
· More experienced cyclers will often stack with winstrol or anavar.

Potential Sides:

· Notorious for hairloss - A shampoo like Nizoral or Nioxin can help minimize this.
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Facial hair growth
· Sore throat / cracky or deepened voice
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Oily hair
· Interrupted period/flow ? may take a few months for the flow to come back as normal.
· May still experience usual menstrual sides (cramps, bloating, etc.) on your regular menstrual schedule.
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)

By coincidence I was just re-reading this very informative thread that talks extensively about Primo, among other substances, for women. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/63072-Female-Cycles-PED-use-by-Sassy

The relevant section reads:

Primobolan

Primobolan or ?primo?, comes in both oral and injectable form. The injectable, Primobolan Depot, is most commonly used. Tab form, primobolan acetate, was popular but had disappeared for a while. It has recently become more available.

Primobolan Profile

Typical Use:

Primo has been listed as one of the top three favorite cycles for women, in addition to anavar and winstrol. Because it does not aromatize, again it is a favorite cycle both for cutting or bulking off-season. Lean gains are good for a women looking to build some size but not get ?hyuge?. The injectable was the only one available for several years, so it was seen as a more aggressive cycle which required injections. Beyond the issue with injections, it is the more popular and more readily available of the two. In the late 90s into the 2000?s, it had a reputation frequently being faked because it was not a cheap compound. The tabs, as most other orals, are seen as less ?hardcore? and more acceptable for women. Primo tabs are unique in that the oral form is one of the few orals that is not hard on the liver, but at the same time, it loses a degree of its strength as it passes through your system, thus higher doses are required.

Typical Cycle:

· Injectable Primo:
o Dose: 50-150 mg per week
o Tends to take about 5 weeks to ?show? itself.
· Primo tabs:
o Dose: 50-75mg per day

· No taper or post-cycle therapy is needed.

· This is often the primary component of a prep phase. It can be run all the way up to a show without promoting water retention issues.
· More experienced cyclers will often stack with winstrol or anavar.

Potential Sides:

· Notorious for hairloss - A shampoo like Nizoral or Nioxin can help minimize this.
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Facial hair growth
· Sore throat / cracky or deepened voice
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Oily hair
· Interrupted period/flow ? may take a few months for the flow to come back as normal.
· May still experience usual menstrual sides (cramps, bloating, etc.) on your regular menstrual schedule.
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)
Thanks hardpuff!!! It will be some time but i am thinking of trying the orals.

Thanks hardpuff!!! It will be some time but i am thinking of trying the orals.

Cool, let us know how it goes if you decide to run it. I've been considering maybe trying out the injectable at some point down the road, but I still have a lot of work to do before that becomes worthwhile :)

So you're afraid of needles? Injectable Primo enanthate would be much better, just one shot a week with a small insulin needle. My wife will Jam a needle in and slam the plunger down twice as fast as me.

So you're afraid of needles? Injectable Primo enanthate would be much better, just one shot a week with a small insulin needle. My wife will Jam a needle in and slam the plunger down twice as fast as me.
I am not a fan of needles. I didn't know it would be an insulin needle and would only need to be done 1x a week.

I didn’t know that either. I am planning on running primo with var soon

1/2" 29gauge insulin syringe is all thats needed as long as you aren't too.........shall I say cushioned. Can pin shoulders or quads. Not long enough for glutes. especially on a woman.

Primo tabs are great for females, if real.

IML Gear Cream!
1/2" 29gauge insulin syringe is all thats needed as long as you aren't too.........shall I say cushioned. Can pin shoulders or quads. Not long enough for glutes. especially on a woman.
So do you think i could do my shoulder? Idk my quads are ok. Not shredded but not alot of fat.

Primo tabs are great for females, if real.

This!

So do you think i could do my shoulder? Idk my quads are ok. Not shredded but not alot of fat.

Yep shoulders and quads. You just push it in all the way. You are dosing such a small amount of oil the fact that it will be close to the surface of the muscle won't matter. Not long enough to get into the muscle on glutes.

She uses 1/2 inch 29G for the EQ, B12, and gluthalione, 31g 3/8" for HGH. She's doing 5-10 injections a week.

This!

Yep shoulders and quads. You just push it in all the way. You are dosing such a small amount of oil the fact that it will be close to the surface of the muscle won't matter. Not long enough to get into the muscle on glutes.
If the tabs are good for women. I would prefer those haha. What is your thoughts pinning? Would you pick tabs of injections for women?

Also if anyone knows a legit source for primo plz inbox me or share on the thread

If the tabs are good for women. I would prefer those haha. What is your thoughts pinning? Would you pick tabs of injections for women?

Also if anyone knows a legit source for primo plz inbox me or share on the thread

Both are faked a lot. Have to trust your source, so choose wisely. I know a place that sells both that are legit. Good thing about tabs compared to injections is if sides show you can stop and clear out quicker then injectable primo. Unless you can get injectable primo ace.........I still have some of that.

Pharmacom's injectable primo tested perfect on independent lab analysis. We do not carry tabs.

think you can get thru a thread without whoring out?

Primo Ace (tabs) are relatively expensive compared to Primo E (injectable) - a little more than twice as much per gram. Simply on a cost basis I can’t see not pinning being a worthwhile trade off, especially when you consider that you have to take 2-3 times more ace then e so the cost goes to 4-6 times? Yikes.

Primo Ace (tabs) are relatively expensive compared to Primo E (injectable) - a little more than twice as much per gram. Simply on a cost basis I can’t see not pinning being a worthwhile trade off, especially when you consider that you have to take 2-3 times more ace then e so the cost goes to 4-6 times? Yikes.

Yes this......^^^

I think u could do 1/4cc twice a week subq with no problem, with a 3/8 30g will be virtually painless.

I am not a primo ace expert but a lot of the primo ace oral gets destroyed by the liver before it enters your blood stream.

Primo-E is almost completely absorbed by the muscle.

Primo oral and primo injectable seem like apples and oranges to me as the injectable would be way more efficient delivery of the drug.

I am not a primo ace expert but a lot of the primo ace oral gets destroyed by the liver before it enters your blood stream.

Primo-E is almost completely absorbed by the muscle.

Primo oral and primo injectable seem like apples and oranges to me as the injectable would be way more efficient delivery of the drug.

yeah exactly and that’s why you have to do so much more ace. doing ace requires deep pockets: one for all the money you need to waste and another for the handful of tabs you have to down every day.

Get Shredded!

THIS.... I once knew a woman who loved primo/var, a source. Her take was primo ace tabs are fine for jumpstarting just like any short ester/long ester, but given the cost injectable primo-e makes way more sense.

yeah exactly and that’s why you have to do so much more ace. doing ace requires deep pockets: one for all the money you need to waste and another for the handful of tabs you have to down every day.
Ace is expensive and does require a lot for a male. I ran 800mg primo e last summer, but to get it kickstarted, I ran 200mg of primo tabs/day for some time. It was costly.

Hey GP!!!
The tabs are going to be REALLY pricey....if you can find them :( and considering what they will cost Id make really sure your getting from someone you trust ;) Ive only ever used the injectable. If you do go that route, start with a REALLY small dose first to see how you react... I find it pretty ouchie, but not everyone is the same. Only ever do quads or VG so a slin pin doesnt cut it. If its a thin enough oil you can use a 27x1 which really isnt much bigger than a slin pin :winkfinger:
when are you planning to start ?

Hey GP!!!
The tabs are going to be REALLY pricey....if you can find them :( and considering what they will cost Id make really sure your getting from someone you trust ;) Ive only ever used the injectable. If you do go that route, start with a REALLY small dose first to see how you react... I find it pretty ouchie, but not everyone is the same. Only ever do quads or VG so a slin pin doesnt cut it. If its a thin enough oil you can use a 27x1 which really isnt much bigger than a slin pin :winkfinger:

I was afraid of pip, too, but I’ve never had it with primo even though I’ve run multiple sources (one truly verified) and pharma. Now, test prop on the other hand kills me. 😋

I was afraid of pip, too, but I’ve never had it with primo even though I’ve run multiple sources (one truly verified) and pharma. Now, test prop on the other hand kills me. 

It didnt agree with me :( Id rather pin prop :roflmao:
But......id still do it again ;)

Hey GP!!!

Why would it not cut it? There's studies on trt that show no significant difference between subq and im injections, that's already proven, the only thing to consider is the difference in pip. If she does 1/4 CC twice a week I don't see pip being a problem with subq injections.

Hey GP!!!
Hey! I tried to inbox you and i couldnt see your response then it wouldnt let me message you .. Not anytime soon. But thats why i was thinking i could start stocking up lol. I would be willing to inject but i dont want any PIP. I am also considering what pinning mentioned. I rather pay more money and know if i get sides i can stop sooner. Maybe i will get both haha. I just want a legit source for sure.

I am hoping to get this stack started soon. If just one shot a week with insulin needle I should be ok. Would rather run the tabs though. Thanks for all the great information provided here.

Back