• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dosage of oral primo for a woman

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running 150-200mg oral Primo preworkout and love it. If you have the money...go with the oral.

Hi all, can anyone tell me the recommended dosage of oral primo for a woman ? Most likely will stack with var or whinny. I have seen the number 25mg. But is this daily, every few days, or what. Appreciate any insight that can be given.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi all, can anyone tell me the recommended dosage of oral primo for a woman ? Most likely will stack with var or whinny. I have seen the number 25mg. But is this daily, every few days, or what. Appreciate any insight that can be given.

For oil, 15mg/4 days
Tabs are extremely expensive and more often than not, fake.
That’s what has always worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For oil, 15mg/4 days
Tabs are extremely expensive and more often than not, fake.
That’s what has always worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will disagree with that statement. Just need to know where to look. 🙂
As far as women, 25-50mg/day.

I will disagree with that statement. Just need to know where to look.
As far as women, 25-50mg/day.
I agree. Everything can be faked. Var is also faked if the source isn't legit. However, i think I will go with injectable just because of price and seems it will produce better results. Looking towards primo E. I only want to pin no more than 2x a week.

Sassy is amazing, she was a mod over at IMF (not sure about anymore and not that it matters) and she liked to look after the female section there. There is a ton of good info there and I'm sure if you search her profile and look at the threads and posts she has going you'll find even more.

By coincidence I was just re-reading this very informative thread that talks extensively about Primo, among other substances, for women. http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/63072-Female-Cycles-PED-use-by-Sassy

The relevant section reads:

Primobolan

Primobolan or ?primo?, comes in both oral and injectable form. The injectable, Primobolan Depot, is most commonly used. Tab form, primobolan acetate, was popular but had disappeared for a while. It has recently become more available.

Primobolan Profile

Typical Use:

Primo has been listed as one of the top three favorite cycles for women, in addition to anavar and winstrol. Because it does not aromatize, again it is a favorite cycle both for cutting or bulking off-season. Lean gains are good for a women looking to build some size but not get ?hyuge?. The injectable was the only one available for several years, so it was seen as a more aggressive cycle which required injections. Beyond the issue with injections, it is the more popular and more readily available of the two. In the late 90s into the 2000?s, it had a reputation frequently being faked because it was not a cheap compound. The tabs, as most other orals, are seen as less ?hardcore? and more acceptable for women. Primo tabs are unique in that the oral form is one of the few orals that is not hard on the liver, but at the same time, it loses a degree of its strength as it passes through your system, thus higher doses are required.

Typical Cycle:

· Injectable Primo:
o Dose: 50-150 mg per week
o Duration: 10-14 weeks
o Tends to take about 5 weeks to ?show? itself.
· Primo tabs:
o Dose: 50-75mg per day
o Duration: 10-14 weeks

· No taper or post-cycle therapy is needed.

· This is often the primary component of a prep phase. It can be run all the way up to a show without promoting water retention issues.
· More experienced cyclers will often stack with winstrol or anavar.

Potential Sides:

· Notorious for hairloss - A shampoo like Nizoral or Nioxin can help minimize this.
· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Facial hair growth
· Sore throat / cracky or deepened voice
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Oily hair
· Interrupted period/flow ? may take a few months for the flow to come back as normal.
· May still experience usual menstrual sides (cramps, bloating, etc.) on your regular menstrual schedule.
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)

My wife started on 30mg/wk of primo E, bumped it up to 50mg per week after week 4, but she ending up pulling the plug on the cycle due to the amount of hairless she was experiencing.

My wife started on 30mg/wk of primo E, bumped it up to 50mg per week after week 4, but she ending up pulling the plug on the cycle due to the amount of hairless she was experiencing.
Yeah i am not 100% yet but if i do i think i might stick to something quite low like 25mg a week split into 2 doses.

Other then the hair loss how did she like it. I started 30mg a week now been on for 2 weeks.

Back