Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    If the tabs are good for women. I would prefer those haha. What is your thoughts pinning? Would you pick tabs of injections for women?

Also if anyone knows a legit source for primo plz inbox me or share on the thread

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Both are faked a lot. Have to trust your source, so choose wisely. I know a place that sells both that are legit. Good thing about tabs compared to injections is if sides show you can stop and clear out quicker then injectable primo. Unless you can get injectable primo ace.........I still have some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    Pharmacom's injectable primo tested perfect on independent lab analysis. We do not carry tabs.
    think you can get thru a thread without whoring out?

Wickr: egalois

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Primo Ace (tabs) are relatively expensive compared to Primo E (injectable) - a little more than twice as much per gram. Simply on a cost basis I canít see not pinning being a worthwhile trade off, especially when you consider that you have to take 2-3 times more ace then e so the cost goes to 4-6 times? Yikes.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,020 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by galois View Post
    Primo Ace (tabs) are relatively expensive compared to Primo E (injectable) - a little more than twice as much per gram. Simply on a cost basis I canít see not pinning being a worthwhile trade off, especially when you consider that you have to take 2-3 times more ace then e so the cost goes to 4-6 times? Yikes.
    Yes this......^^^

I think u could do 1/4cc twice a week subq with no problem, with a 3/8 30g will be virtually painless.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,741 Posts
    Rep Points

I am not a primo ace expert but a lot of the primo ace oral gets destroyed by the liver before it enters your blood stream.

Primo-E is almost completely absorbed by the muscle.

Primo oral and primo injectable seem like apples and oranges to me as the injectable would be way more efficient delivery of the drug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I am not a primo ace expert but a lot of the primo ace oral gets destroyed by the liver before it enters your blood stream.

Primo-E is almost completely absorbed by the muscle.

Primo oral and primo injectable seem like apples and oranges to me as the injectable would be way more efficient delivery of the drug.
    yeah exactly and thatís why you have to do so much more ace. doing ace requires deep pockets: one for all the money you need to waste and another for the handful of tabs you have to down every day.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

THIS.... I once knew a woman who loved primo/var, a source. Her take was primo ace tabs are fine for jumpstarting just like any short ester/long ester, but given the cost injectable primo-e makes way more sense.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah exactly and thatís why you have to do so much more ace. doing ace requires deep pockets: one for all the money you need to waste and another for the handful of tabs you have to down every day.
    Ace is expensive and does require a lot for a male. I ran 800mg primo e last summer, but to get it kickstarted, I ran 200mg of primo tabs/day for some time. It was costly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey GP!!!
    The tabs are going to be REALLY pricey....if you can find them and considering what they will cost Id make really sure your getting from someone you trust Ive only ever used the injectable. If you do go that route, start with a REALLY small dose first to see how you react... I find it pretty ouchie, but not everyone is the same. Only ever do quads or VG so a slin pin doesnt cut it. If its a thin enough oil you can use a 27x1 which really isnt much bigger than a slin pin
    when are you planning to start ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsrobinson View Post
    Hey GP!!!
    The tabs are going to be REALLY pricey....if you can find them and considering what they will cost Id make really sure your getting from someone you trust Ive only ever used the injectable. If you do go that route, start with a REALLY small dose first to see how you react... I find it pretty ouchie, but not everyone is the same. Only ever do quads or VG so a slin pin doesnt cut it. If its a thin enough oil you can use a 27x1 which really isnt much bigger than a slin pin
    I was afraid of pip, too, but Iíve never had it with primo even though Iíve run multiple sources (one truly verified) and pharma. Now, test prop on the other hand kills me. 😋

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

I was afraid of pip, too, but Iíve never had it with primo even though Iíve run multiple sources (one truly verified) and pharma. Now, test prop on the other hand kills me. 

It didnt agree with me Id rather pin prop
    But......id still do it again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

It didnt agree with me Id rather pin prop
    But......id still do it again
    Who know, maybe my prop was the only legit primo iíve ever had 😂

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,020 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey GP!!!
    Why would it not cut it? There's studies on trt that show no significant difference between subq and im injections, that's already proven, the only thing to consider is the difference in pip. If she does 1/4 CC twice a week I don't see pip being a problem with subq injections.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey GP!!!
    Hey! I tried to inbox you and i couldnt see your response then it wouldnt let me message you .. Not anytime soon. But thats why i was thinking i could start stocking up lol. I would be willing to inject but i dont want any PIP. I am also considering what pinning mentioned. I rather pay more money and know if i get sides i can stop sooner. Maybe i will get both haha. I just want a legit source for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

I am hoping to get this stack started soon. If just one shot a week with insulin needle I should be ok. Would rather run the tabs though. Thanks for all the great information provided here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points

Will be doing this shortly. Will have log up soon please follow along