• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asian Fever

Get Shredded!
Charlie I don't know why everyone hate you so much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have yet to have any yellow tail can anyone elaborate on how it is ? I have had plenty of red snapper and tuna but never any yellowtail.

Sent from my SM

I spent 20 minutes last night on some long dark nipples (100 real tits) and kissing some full sugary lips. My wife is 41 looks 32. Asian face/skin simply does not age. Keep in mind, I am 56 and ugly as fuck. I mean I am seriously ugly....if I look at babies they start crying. However, in my wifes' culture divorce is a big no no, so she stays with me.

When I was 240 and fat she would not touch me, but at 220 and 7% she wears Victoria Secret and is between my legs every night.

Don't marry American women.

Charlie I don't know why everyone hate you so much.

you know why,, I stand up to racists, I call them out, they don't luv me... I am Irish 95.4 %,, but don't like bullies, or white guys that speak politely when in front of a 'man of color', then start talking nasty shit when the brother turns his back... & I hate trumpski he's 100% racist .. IMHO..

I'm sorry swipey, I was surprised to see you post on a 'chick thread', word is that you're more of 'man's boy'.. that you just stopped by to see what 'female parts' looked like.. and that doesn't mean that we want you to post pics of you and your boyfriend .. start your own thread if you want to post dudes.. thx ..

you’re a creepy old man

aziatike.jpg
385155-stunning-asian-women-want-older-men-from-los-angeles-us-ad-example-life-of-ads-295463.jpeg
wallpaper-korean-actresses-beautiful-face-search-desktop-asians-singer-faces-divas.jpg

you know why,, I stand up to racists, I call them out, they don't luv me... I am Irish 95.4 %,, but don't like bullies, or white guys that speak politely when in front of a 'man of color', then start talking nasty shit when the brother turns his back... & I hate trumpski he's 100% racist .. IMHO..
I think I just crossed into a state where everyone will love you Charley
de5ce9b8e51a3f3246cf90cec0f6ad47.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Lol....Ned Beatty has the hardest part. Every time I go thru WV that’s all I think about, deliverance. And I’ve even broke down there before. Spent two nights in a motel that reminded me of bates motel. But the state is beautiful bro..especially if you like kayaking.

I think I just crossed into a state where everyone will love you Charley
de5ce9b8e51a3f3246cf90cec0f6ad47.jpg

I'm good here in philly , I don't feel the need to 'go south'.. there's enough 'red necks' here in ASF , without going to WV...

Dude thats not what it is at all ! Be serious and straight up Charlie , your a political fanatic ....and honestly a bit info for you neither party gives 2 shits about us :stupid:...meanwhile your on a steriod forum having melt downs , now isnt that just silly.

These pics remind me of massage ads in my area. Unfortunately when you show up none of those girls are there. Just some 48 year old worn out Asian lady :(

These pics remind me of massage ads in my area. Unfortunately when you show up none of those girls are there. Just some 48 year old worn out Asian lady :(
still get happy endings?

Of course, Charley is there to finish all the guys. How do you think he got all these pics?

Get Shredded!
What's up Charly? Just wanted to tell you what's up homie

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

I spent a few years in Japan. Very very giving women over there. Some of them acted like they had never seen a penis bigger than 4” before. Lol It was a fun time for all.

asian_bubble_bu-2950.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Who says Asians dont have ass?

asian_bubble_bu-2950.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Who says Asians dont have ass?

I've never cheated on the wife. Give me a fine ass Asian woman and it would be real hard to resist. Most don't look that great but there's those stand outs that make you stop in your tracks lol.

Xxx

Last edited:
Back