• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Asian Fever

IML Gear Cream!
91b6328861dae3f186bc9d1a7780d38b.jpg
aead641a71f6a20c61c47224cfcf950d.jpg
77cbe78f12781a3def1239239894d6a9.jpg
16cca9b3c323e438fe2160531ec53152.jpg
753bff4c0c53fedac8a276cfd477ba02.jpg

Thank you. I kissed those lips last night. :)

Now if I could just get her to lose the 20 lbs she has gained, LOL.

She's hot, Procard. Well done!!!

She's hot, Procard. Well done!!!

She was absolutely wonderful this week. I did not do as well as I hoped but she was so amazingly supportive emotionally financially (insisted on paying for everything) shaving/pro tanning. I lost but she said she was so proud of me and what I had to overcome to get there. She said I looked great and that she loved me. Losing could send me into a severe tailspin, I just don't do it well, but she pulled me up.

I am very lucky.

Get Shredded!
I know she is too muscular for some, but she impresses the hell out of me:

Fuck y’all killing me, love Asians more than I love to breathe!!! Where can daddy find??!

When I was on the job market my first criteria for acceptance was of course the job itself (quality, pay, etc.). My second criteria was cost of living. 3rd on the list was weather with size of asian population a close fourth. 5th was proximity to a major city.

I have yet to have any yellow tail can anyone elaborate on how it is ? I have had plenty of red snapper and tuna but never any yellowtail.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

swiper doesn't know what a woman looks like...let alone an Asian chick.. spiny does.. :winkfinger:

i’m not really into Asians especially the teenage minor ones you post. that’s disgusting, you fucking pedophile

i’m not really into Asians especially the teenage minor ones you post. that’s disgusting, you fucking pedophile

I'm sorry swipey, I was surprised to see you post on a 'chick thread', word is that you're more of 'man's boy'.. that you just stopped by to see what 'female parts' looked like.. and that doesn't mean that we want you to post pics of you and your boyfriend .. start your own thread if you want to post dudes.. thx ..

Back