• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What happened to Victory?

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What happened to Victory Pharma? Was going to place an order and came back a week later and noticed they are no longer on the board?

I bought them out.

They got hammered.

Short version . Didn’t pay there board fees , got called out , got pissed , said they were going private , got called out cuz they are wide open on BOP, got pissed again. They gone. Lol

Short version . Didn’t pay there board fees , got called out , got pissed , said they were going private , got called out cuz they are wide open on BOP, got pissed again. They gone. Lol
Yep same MO as Hammer.

gotcha..thanks for the info. I noticed they are open on BOP. Has anyone had issues with them before?

I ordered one time and they delivered as advertised however i haven't used it so who knows

GainTrain was a big fan and had a log for them- He is now doing a log for UncleZ- Don't know if he is still a big fan of Victory/Hammer/Prime/Whatever the Fuck they are calling themselves these days

Epic thread:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/68085-Can-t-deny-this

Hammer, Prime, Victory...

I did run Hammer Test-C some while back when a noob, test went from 300 to 2400 on 500 mg. a week,and I got no infections.
One of the lucky ones? I guess so... (I saw where someone got an "11" I think at one time on their total test)?
Haha I knew victory is prime. Damnit Everything even price list set up the same. Thank you for confirming it. No order from me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What’s the other board victory is still active in? Would like to ask how my $ is that he took a few weeks ago..... hadn’t been on here all last year to see he was having issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the other board victory is still active in? Would like to ask how my $ is that he took a few weeks ago..... hadn’t been on here all last year to see he was having issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That really sucks man. I’m glad I saw that they “went private” before I ordered any more shit from them. And I still think the shit I did get back then was underdosed anyway. Well I hope you at least get something man but I think they are just milking any stragglers they can. You should ALWAYS check the boards to make sure your source is g2g still before ordering. Good luck bro.

I warned members here about victory hammer prime when they first opened.

Back