• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump is for gun control

The guy is a democrat at heart he ran republican because he knew that’s how he could win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is purple not red or blue as he'll flip flop on issues when it suits him.

Does this mean that all Trump supporters are now officially "Libtards"?

LOL.

I support our President...pretty tough job to do, especially in the hostile environment day 1 in office.

Also, against Illegal Immigrants (media likes to repeatedly say immigration and immigrants but leave out the illegal part to blur this important fact). And I am against the political correct bullshit that this country has suffered from...

Plus, economy is doing pretty fucking good. See how fast people change their minds once it hurts their wallets. They want Trump to fail? Then they will get all that comes with it.

I personally just want to make money, feel safe, and protect/provide for my family. Fuck CNN and Russian investigation. Guy is fucking president over a year and the democrats are still sore losers.

Media won't be happy unless Trump gets impeached. Let's see how that negative fall out effects this country.

I think ppl who won't budge on guns feel not that someone will come get their weapons. But that you start giving in an inch and then the gun control ppl take a yard. That is the fear. Ppl fear the unknown, an undeniable fact.

LOL.

I support our President...pretty tough job to do, especially in the hostile environment day 1 in office.

Also, against Illegal Immigrants (media likes to repeatedly say immigration and immigrants but leave out the illegal part to blur this important fact). And I am against the political correct bullshit that this country has suffered from...

Plus, economy is doing pretty fucking good. See how fast people change their minds once it hurts their wallets. They want Trump to fail? Then they will get all that comes with it.

I personally just want to make money, feel safe, and protect/provide for my family. Fuck CNN and Russian investigation. Guy is fucking president over a year and the democrats are still sore losers.

Media won't be happy unless Trump gets impeached. Let's see how that negative fall out effects this country.

I think ppl who won't budge on guns feel not that someone will come get their weapons. But that you start giving in an inch and then the gun control ppl take a yard. That is the fear. Ppl fear the unknown, an undeniable fact.
I agree 100%

Support your president guys. If he wants gun control, you need to back him up.

Post your meltdowns please

Support your president guys. If he wants gun control, you need to back him up.

Post your meltdowns please

LOLz.

There is already gun control. They just want more, and more, and more...

When they are done taking away all our civil liberties, future generations may stop and wonder how that happened. And how we let it happen. :hmm:

LOLz.

There is already gun control. They just want more, and more, and more...

When they are done taking away all our civil liberties, future generations may stop and wonder how that happened. And how we let it happen. :hmm:

They just call it “gun control” we all know what they really want.....

Dems are stupid enough to think that if they call it something that sounds less extreme they have a better chance of getting their way, they aren’t fooling anyone

Im for gun control... and I qualify expert everytime.

IML Gear Cream!
33a343f6cb7c962406383cb137c0e99a.jpg

LOL.

pretty much sums it up nicely

If you guys think the US has tight gun control laws, you have never seen the rest of the world. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys when Trump takes all of them.

Support Trump and gun control

Why refer to the parties? having parties is what got us into this mess. There's left and right. It's a spectrum and I'm somewhere in the middle.

I think it should be more difficult to purchase a firearm and the background check process should be more stern, but I'm all for the second amendment. I would think any law abiding gun owner would feel the same way.

Which is what Trump was saying I believe. "would expand background checks to weapons purchased at gun shows and on the internet, keep guns from mentally ill people, secure schools and restrict gun sales for some young adults."

I remember buying my first Ruger 9mm at a gun show when I was literally 13 and the guy sold it to me because I had 400 bucks lol. That's insane. My dad was like how the hell did you get that? Said I bought it with my lawn money

Last edited:
I saw this morning on the news that Walmart was raising the age to purchase a gun from them to 21 and Dicks Sporting Goods was going to stop selling assault rifles.
If Trump actually does sign an executive order limiting guns someway it’s gonna be a domino effect with retailers.

This is not the start of anything good.

Sent from Youranus.

I saw this morning on the news that Walmart was raising the age to purchase a gun from them to 21 and Dicks Sporting Goods was going to stop selling assault rifles.
If Trump actually does sign an executive order limiting guns someway it’s gonna be a domino effect with retailers.

This is not the start of anything good.

Sent from Youranus.

Dicks already did years ago I believe.

The guy came into office after the most phony POS in presidential history. Vicious attacks against him from day one, by anti-american, crybaby, libtards.
("Who cant wipe their own ass millennials").

They want to see America fail, and they are trying hard to get us there backed by main stream media.
Most gun owners dont melt at retarded threads like this one, because they are a dime a dozen on every website out there, started by the weak minded.
Why melt and follow?

Being 50+ yeawrs old in this pussy world is embarrassing, full of tards (Lib and pub) trannies, Bruce Genders, anti-white movement, black racial cry-babies, psycho feminists, etc.
No need to melt, let the tards take each other out at their "protests". Stillw aiting for them to block the road so I can re-enact this:

Blue lives matter
Black guns matter

https://youtu.be/kjLy71Y34r8

dicks stopped selling "assault" weapons years ago. They are playing it up trying to get some liberal fucktard business. Liberals don't shop at dicks, they just suck them

lolz
i

Dicks stopped selling "assault" weapons years ago. They are playing it up trying to get some liberal fucktard business. Liberals don't shop at dicks, they just suck them

Yeah crazy, they are shitting on the only customer base they have. Libtards are not active people and have no need on any product they sell.

Get Shredded!
Why refer to the parties? having parties is what got us into this mess. There's left and right. It's a spectrum and I'm somewhere in the middle.

I think it should be more difficult to purchase a firearm and the background check process should be more stern, but I'm all for the second amendment. I would think any law abiding gun owner would feel the same way.

Which is what Trump was saying I believe. "would expand background checks to weapons purchased at gun shows and on the internet, keep guns from mentally ill people, secure schools and restrict gun sales for some young adults."

I remember buying my first Ruger 9mm at a gun show when I was literally 13 and the guy sold it to me because I had 400 bucks lol. That's insane. My dad was like how the hell did you get that? Said I bought it with my lawn money

It is interesting....

Let's play out this scenario:
You get some old guy in his early 80's who has been "collecting" guns his whole adult life. He is now at a point where his kids don't want the collection. And he would love to sell them for some money he could use at this point in his life.

Is it reasonable for this 80 year old man to take his guns to a gun show and sell them to interested parties, and run background checks on them before completing the sale??

Or is it more likely, he will sell them privately, no papers...no background check. Just cash.

BTW I have seen this scenario play out more then once.

It is interesting....

Let's play out this scenario:
You get some old guy in his early 80's who has been "collecting" guns his whole adult life. He is now at a point where his kids don't want the collection. And he would love to sell them for some money he could use at this point in his life.

Is it reasonable for this 80 year old man to take his guns to a gun show and sell them to interested parties, and run background checks on them before completing the sale??

Or is it more likely, he will sell them privately, no papers...no background check. Just cash.

BTW I have seen this scenario play out more then once.

9 times out of 10 he will sell them privately. I know I would. But I also wouldn't sell them to some fucktard, it would be someone who I know is responsible and isn't a snitch either.

With gun shows, I believe that you should have to pre-register, be a member to attend them, or have some sort of a card saying you've been background checked within the pasy year or something that they can scan. That way the sellers don't have to do individual background checks on everyone, that wouldn't even be logical.

You can perfectly defend your virginity with a hand gun. Why do you need an Automatic AR with addons.

You can perfectly defend your virginity with a hand gun. Why do you need an Automatic AR with addons.

Firearms aren't just for protection, they're for recreation as well. Besides someone can still shoot up a place with a 45 pistol and high capacity magazine and inflict very close to the amount of damage an AR would.

This is where I'm at too ^^^ When I was a lot younger I leaned to the left, then the older I got the more I lean towards the right, never truly committing. I don't understand the closed minded logic that it's black and white. Believe in banning assault rifles automatically you are labelled a libtard on welfare. Believe in little to no gun control and all weapons are fair game, you are labelled a gun hugging ultra right wing conservative bigot. I personally know many people who are several shades in between.

I love listening to you guys and your logic on why gun control is bad or doesn't work, makes me laugh every time. That's why I keep coming back to this place, the entertainment is too good to pass up.

9 times out of 10 he will sell them privately. I know I would. But I also wouldn't sell them to some fucktard, it would be someone who I know is responsible and isn't a snitch either.

Exactly and I think you would be right for sure.

I have wondered how many guns, rifles, shotguns, etc actually exist in America. I mean ones just sitting in someones attic or closet. Has to be many millions.

I know by me, I will see times when cops will have an "amnesty" day where ppl can bring a gun to the police station and turn in guns or whatever no questions asked. I suppose someone dies and a relative finds a gun...they turn it in. IDK

I imagine the cops probably sort thru the pile at the end of the day and take out the really nice ones for themselves.

This is where I'm at too ^^^ When I was a lot younger I leaned to the left, then the older I got the more I lean towards the right, never truly committing. I don't understand the closed minded logic that it's black and white. Believe in banning assault rifles automatically you are labelled a libtard on welfare. Believe in little to no gun control and all weapons are fair game, you are labelled a gun hugging ultra right wing conservative bigot. I personally know many people who are several shades in between.

I would say a good chunk of the United States are, some just don't even know it and are too stubborn to see it any other way. Until they do we're not going to see someone like Ron Paul in office. Which I would have liked to see. Instead we're stuck with dumbass hillary and trump as options..

Dicks stopped selling "assault" weapons years ago. They are playing it up trying to get some liberal fucktard business. Liberals don't shop at dicks, they just suck them

Yes "dicks" stopped selling them but their outdoor company field and stream did not. Not it is across the board that ALL field and stream and dicks will no longer sell assault rifles as well as not sell anything to you if you are under 21. They sold a gun to Cruz in November and said straight up "we don't want to be part of a school shooting story"

- - - Updated - - -

Yes "dicks" stopped selling them but their outdoor company field and stream did not. Now it is across the board that ALL field and stream and dicks will no longer sell assault rifles as well as not sell anything to you if you are under 21. They sold a gun to Cruz in November and said straight up "we don't want to be part of a school shooting story"

Trump has always been for some types of gun legislation and for the second amendment. Nothing new.

Back