• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is the dumbest MOFO on ASF?

Easy it’s Sumnerbomber!

I have an inbox full of em, take your pick.

Sent from my DEA work phone

It's better to let someone think your an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it. Shit box..

Cheapthreads out..

Case in point....thank you.

Case in point....thank you.

Now who's liking boots nigger.. No thank you.

Cheapthreads out..

MrSumone. Probably should've made the correct capitilazation in the username. Oh well.

I'm not gay. But $20 is $20, am I right?

MrSumone. Probably should've made the correct capitilazation in the username. Oh well.

I'm not gay. But $20 is $20, am I right?
excellent point, but that depends on location, I'm sure you could make more at the truck stops in fortworth

excellent point, but that depends on location, I'm sure you could make more at the truck stops in fortworth

Ah well too bad I just moved from Dallas to the coast. I thought the shipyards would be better business myself.

Johnwayne just told me to die of aids. He just got banned that was quick. Sry bomber2 but poirot gave me a number to call i needed something to give back so your number was all i had hope we can still be friends lil buddy.. Who called you btw? Anyway have a good day i sure did..

Cheapthreads out ... Xoxo...

I would say the guy who jumps on every new lab sale to save a few dollars... so probably cheap. That guy gets burned more than cheap hookers. But “dumbest” is subjective... he maybe the most legit bro to other retards

everyone that post Inbody test as a measure of muscle mass and body fat. fucking comical people waste time with those fucking things. guess what, take whatever it says your BF is and add 3-6%. if people could do basic math they would look at their results and see the numbers are way off. but hey it makes them feel good to have a piece of paper that says you are 9% but you have tits and love handles........LOL

I would say the guy who jumps on every new lab sale to save a few dollars... so probably cheap. That guy gets burned more than cheap hookers. But “dumbest” is subjective... he maybe the most legit bro to other retards

The last time i did was?
Just goes to show your mom and dad are brother and sister. You clearly don't know shit , but that's ok i don't blame you. Now run along back to pp and rip more ppl off scum bag and get Jr's dick out of you dads ass and put it back were it belongs.. In your mouth.. Welcome back btw i need fresh fish to poke at pussy.. Btw were is that pic of you , thought you were gonna share what happened tits stick out more then your pee pee.. Fuck otta here i told you about fucking with grown folks sissy..

Cheapthreads out..

Awwwww your so sweet i miss you sir how have you been ? I been good looking for a good deal poirot stopped giving me free geraz not sure why.

Cheapthreads out.. Bomber2 says hi..

everyone that post Inbody test as a measure of muscle mass and body fat. fucking comical people waste time with those fucking things. guess what, take whatever it says your BF is and add 3-6%. if people could do basic math they would look at their results and see the numbers are way off. but hey it makes them feel good to have a piece of paper that says you are 9% but you have tits and love handles........LOL
Fuck you, my gook bitch rides me like a Bronco holding on to my tits and love handles....FUCK YOU ADONIS MOTHERFUCKER...🤣🤣

Back