• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tru Labs Pharma T400 Log

Whats up Fellas, check in time.

Well I am happy to report that with mixing the T400 with my other compounds there is no PIP today. So seems that is the solution.

Other than that all is good. Been a good day, got the meals in and handled business.

Had a solid Back Session tonight, heres how things went.

DB Row 12,10,8,8,8

HS Row 12,10,8,8,8

1 Arm Pull Down 12,10,8,8,8

Deadlifts 12,10,8,8,8

All around a great session...was feeling a bit tired but we got it done

Time to shower and relax.

Take care and God Bless.

Whats up guys,

Sorry for the lack or check in yesterday..was a rough day with some personal shit...fell off the diet and missed the gym. Felt like shit.

Woke up feeling fat and bloated. But its all good, back on the diet today and everything should level out soon enough.
Will post some pics in the AM.

Still no PIP from Monday and pinned again today in my Lat. So far so good.

Just hit some shoulders making up for yesterday...solid session as always. Felt good and strong...but my cardio is going to shit fast with the rapid weight gain.

Heres how it went

DB Press 12,10,8,8,8,20

DB Side Lateral 12,10,8,8,8,20

DB Front Raises 12,10,8,8,8,20

Rear Delt Fly 12,10,8,8,8,

Abs 5 sets of 15 Crunches.

All around felt good but the added weight is making it hard to move around comfortably. But fuck it...its all good...back to the diet today and should level out by next week.

Take care and God Bless

Just checking in brother. How is everything going ?

Back