• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tru Labs Pharma T400 Log

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up ASF!!

First and foremost I want to give a big thanks to Uncle Z and OnTopYaGirl for the opportunity to check out and log this Tru Labs Gear.

Pack landed today safe and sound, packaging was on point. Tightly and securely packed which is always nice to see.

I will be running the T400 Blend which is 200 Cyp and 200 E per ml. Protocol will be 500 mgs per week 250 Monday and Thursday. May up the dose to 750 but we will see.

I will be pulling Bloods at around 6 weeks in and will share those results when they come in.

First Pin will be this Thursday.

My log will contain my experience with the gear, my diet, and my training. With update photos every Thursday. Currently on a lean bulk and will continue this route for quite awhile.

First impressions of the gear is good. Labels look good, fill lines look even, oil looks clean and clear. All around a good look from the outside. Now to see about whats inside.

Again big thanks again to the Uncle Z Team for the opportunity. Iam look forward to it.

Like I said first pin will be this Thursday.

Take care and God Bless Fellas.

Attachments

• 20180226_174830.jpg
    20180226_174830.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20180226_174900.jpg
    20180226_174900.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 65
Everything looks great brother. Looking forward to your log & results.

Whats up Fellas, the log starts NOW!!

Hope everyone slept well and is ready to take Thursday on head first!!!

Woke up at 211.2 this morning pre poop....209.9 post poop ....generally weigh pre poop because it takes a bit for my bowels to get moving. But had one ready this morning lol.

Meal #1= Sludge

Legs tonight...cant wait to make some progress over last week, starting to love leg day, especially Quads.

Other than not much else to report. Will be doing my first pin here shortly and will report back on how it goes!!!

Stay FOCUSED AND STAY POSITIVE TODAY....MIND OVER MATTER.

Take care and God Bless

Attachments

• 20180301_070841.jpg
    20180301_070841.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • 20180301_065737.jpg
    20180301_065737.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
First pin is in the books

Drew smoothly through a 23g and pinned easily with a 25g.

This is the highest concentration per ml I have personally used so was curious on PIP...no pain upon injection, will report back later about any post pain.

So far so good.

Getting meals prepped

Attachments

• 20180301_093619.jpg
    20180301_093619.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Strong starting point should make some strong gains at 750-800mg ew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong starting point should make some strong gains at 750-800mg ew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Brother..Test is at 500 for now with 700NPP and just added Tren A today at 50mg eod to start..should be a good run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quads session is done, was super tired with a headache this afternoon. But got in there and got it done regardless...MIND OVER MATTER.

Here is how it looked

Leg Ext 40x20 4 sets

Barbell Squats 135x12, 225x10,275x8,285x8,285x8

Hack Squat 225x12, 275x10, 315x8, 315x8, 315x8

Leg Press 200x12, 300x10, 400x8, 500x8, 500x8

All around a good session, managed to make progress xespite not feeling 100%....

Gonna lay down and relax now..

Ill check in later,l

Take Care and God Bless

IML Gear Cream!
Morning fellas, late check in this morning.

Went and got some bloodwork done this morning. Cholesterol, thyroid etc etc...

Had to be fasted so Meal #1 was a shake with 40g Whey, cup oats, 2 tbs pb.

Also an update on yesterday's pin, there is definitely some PIP going on, pinned in my left glute separate from my other compounds, and there is some soreness going on. Nithing crazy at this point, but noticeable. Will keep you guys updated on how it goes.

Other than that all is good.

Hope you all have a great day...MIND OVER MATTER.

Take care and God Bless

Ill deff be following along brother, team uncle z made a good choice having you do this log. I used uncle zebulon back in the day and his test and winny was solid. Good shit guys....

What is that sludge looks like some oats and I’m not sure

Sry im late to the sausage feast.. Lol.. What up man glad things came though for you.. Looks nice. How is the pip going hate to hear pip right off the bat but hope it gets better. Def will be watching you progress.. Thanks for logging for us... Yez zir....

Cheapthreads out..

Sry im late to the sausage feast.. Lol.. What up man glad things came though for you.. Looks nice. How is the pip going hate to hear pip right off the bat but hope it gets better. Def will be watching you progress.. Thanks for logging for us... Yez zir....

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks for checking in bro, the PIP is certainly not comfortable...but...ive had worse...will pin my delts on Monday and see how that goes. Othewise all is good.

Arms is a wrap, fucking exhausted. Been a long day, glad tomorrow is my rest day..then back at it on Sunday!!!!

Been a good day though, got all my meals in and stayed focused. Just another day on the grind. Not much changes over here. Same shit different day. Just how I like it.

Here is how the session went.

Incline DB Curl 12,10,8,8,8

Incline Hammer Curl 12,10,8,8,8

Rev Cable Curl 12,10,8,8,8

Straight Cable Curl 12,10,8,8,8

Db Skull Crushers 12,10,8,8,8

Rev Cable Ext 12,10,8,8,8

Y Rope Ext 12,10,8,8,8

HS Dip Press 12,10,8,8,8

Abs Super Set 3 sets of 20 Crunches and Decline Press.

Like I said I am beat...been a long week. Time to relax

Take Care and God Bless

Rest day today and taking full advantage of it.

So the PIP from Thursdays pin actually seems worse today than yesterday. Got a little sore lump going on...nothing to be worried about just typical PIP and I can deal with it...but not comfortable none the less.

Regardless we shall push on.

Prepping meals and doing what I do.

Will check in tomorrow after Legs.

Take care and God Bless

Rest day today and taking full advantage of it.

So the PIP from Thursdays pin actually seems worse today than yesterday. Got a little sore lump going on...nothing to be worried about just typical PIP and I can deal with it...but not comfortable none the less.

Regardless we shall push on.

Prepping meals and doing what I do.

Will check in tomorrow after Legs.

Take care and God Bless

Sometimes I will split the dose 1/2 ml into two different injection sites. Not really super convenient but I haven’t found to many high mg concentrations that are painless. If they are I would doubt the mg/mg.

Sometimes I will split the dose 1/2 ml into two different injection sites. Not really super convenient but I haven’t found to many high mg concentrations that are painless. If they are I would doubt the mg/mg.

Yeah i am only doing a little over .5ml per pin., The PIP is better this morning, so nothing major. Definitely not enough to steer me away from it. All is good 👍👍👍

That sucks tbe pip i mean.. Splitting is about the best why to help. I did see a site that had a bottle of oil to use in cases as this. Im like fuck use cooking oil if it the absolute last resort but i wouldn't want to try it.

Hope it gets better for you boss for me I'd use EQ or deca.

Cheapthreads out..

Whats up Fellas,

Hope you all had a good day today, been a good one over here. Got the meals in and just finished a nice Leg Session....was feeling pretty beat today and took longer breaks between sets, but got the job done.

Heres how it went

Glue Ham Raises 4 sets of 20

Walking Db Lunges 40lbs ea hand 4 sets of 12 steps each leg

RDL 185x12, 245×10, 255x10, 255x10, 255x10

Sumo Squats 225x12, 275x10, 315x10, 315x10, 315x10

Seated Calve Raises 5 sets of 20

All around felt good, got some major lower back pumps which were a pain in the ass but other than that all was good and we made progress over last week.

PWO Meal = 40g Whey and White Bagel, 2 tbs PB, Banana.

Stay FOCUSED AND STAY POSITIVE fellas, when things get tough....PUSH HARDER!!!

MIND OVER MATTER

Take care and God Bless

So what's your training set up and why?

Monday Chest, Tue Back, Wed Delts, Thur Quads, Fri Arms, Sat off, Sun Glutes Hams..why...no real reason just how Ive been doing it..starting to think 6 days may be a bit much...I need a new coach..mine sucks..he set up my training. But he isnt a bodybuilder so it sucks....Wish I had funds to hire someone else...but between work and funds are low...wanna coach me on the house??? Lol jk jk

Monday Chest, Tue Back, Wed Delts, Thur Quads, Fri Arms, Sat off, Sun Glutes Hams..why...no real reason just how Ive been doing it..starting to think 6 days may be a bit much...I need a new coach..mine sucks..he set up my training. But he isnt a bodybuilder so it sucks....Wish I had funds to hire someone else...but between work and funds are low...wanna coach me on the house??? Lol jk jk
Pm me. We can talk.
Won't be free but, maybe we can set something up that's manageable money wise.

Whats up Fellas

Update time.

2nd Pin was today, decided to mix the Test with my NPP in hopes it will take the PIP away. So far so good, I will keep you guys posted.

Other than that just getting my meals in and staying focused.

Just finished Chest, went reallly good. Here is how it looked.

HS Decline Press 12,10,8,8,8,20

HS Flat Press, 12,10,8,8,8,20.

DB Incline 12,10,8,8,8,20

Pec Dec 12,10,8,8,8

20 mins Cardio

Abs 4 sets 25 laying Crunches

PWO Meal = 40g Whey and White Bagel, 2 tbs PB, Banana

All around a great session. Hope you all had a good one and killed it in the gym today..Stay Focused...MiND OVER MATTER

Take care and God Bless

Back