• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sacred of getting scaring acne again

Nova

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bit of background info: I used to have very bad acne a few years ago (when a was 15-18) that left scars mostly on my back and a bit on my chest. I used isotane (this is what is prescribed by the doctors in NZ, I believe it is similar to accutane but correct me if I am wrong) at a high dose and it helped clear it right up. Now I just get the occasional spot every now and again.

Now I am 22 years old and was thinking of doing a test e 500mg/wk as my first cycle and wanted to know:
1.Whether the bad acne would come back and leave more scars
2.What are some things I could do to minimize the acne while on cycle
3.Would it be fine and what would the effects be if I was to take isotane or accutane while on my cycle

Thanks in advance for your help

It's the same drug as Accutane. I would keep some on hand for your cycle since the high test could very easily bring back acne. You could also try mid-level antibiotics such as doxycycline which can be workable for mild/moderate cases.

If your acne prone. You will most likely get acne on cycle. This is a very real side effect. Only one way to find out how it will effect you.

I am acne prone, and I am dealing with acne for sure.

avoid accutane at all costs it can have long term side effects even after you stop. its very nasty stuff...

Tanning helped me with keeping acne under control. It seemed to bring to oil to the surface and taking a couple showers a day kept my skin looking good.

20mg Accutane daily while on cycle.

It's the same drug as Accutane. I would keep some on hand for your cycle since the high test could very easily bring back acne. You could also try mid-level antibiotics such as doxycycline which can be workable for mild/moderate cases.

Cool I thought it was. I tried a few different antibiotics before, but they didn't help much so I turned to isotane. I may keep a few on hand and try using them first if I get mild acne and not in the severe case as I had it before.

If your acne prone. You will most likely get acne on cycle. This is a very real side effect. Only one way to find out how it will effect you.

I am acne prone, and I am dealing with acne for sure.

Yea I figured I would get acne. But as long as it's not severe and scaring acne I don't mind too much.

avoid accutane at all costs it can have long term side effects even after you stop. its very nasty stuff...

Yes I know I had to sign a lot of consent forms when I took it before. However I have tried everything else and nothing seemed to work. My acne was very bad and affected my every day life so I got isotane (accutane) and it worked wonders. I had plenty of bad side effects but to me it was all worth it in the end.

Tanning helped me with keeping acne under control. It seemed to bring to oil to the surface and taking a couple showers a day kept my skin looking good.

Yea I remember tanning and salt water helped me in the past. Im planning on doing my cycle in winter here so I will prob use the tanning beds. I think the standing ones would be ideal as I dont want to be laying down in my sweat and oil which would prob make it worse lol.

20mg Accutane daily while on cycle.

Ok thanks, this is prob what I will go with. Do you recommend I have it on hand and wait for the acne to start before I use it or shall I take it straight away from the begging of the cycle?

Tanning and differin gel

Will do tanning and I got this antibiotic/corticosteroid cream from the doctor which seems to help so I will most likely be using that

I am on the same boat as you. Was on accutane twice throughout my teenage years. Did a cycle without proper AI and PCT back in the day. Broke out all over my body. I'm still on doxycycline with accuwash and a cream at night. Waited till I had to clear up until I went back on any oils. Now using test and only test. Low mg's and adex. With proper pct on hand. So far only few small ones on my back. Nothing like the cystic acne I had from my first cycle. If you break out try asking a dermatologist for a antibiotic like doxycycline. I told mine every oil/tab I used that caused my cystic break outs. Goodluck!

Thanks bro good to hear from someone which has the same problems. Did you find that most of your acne came whilst on cycle or more so on PCT?

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks bro good to hear from someone which has the same problems. Did you find that most of your acne came whilst on cycle or more so on PCT?

I noticed all my cystic acne after my cycle. I purchased accutane from MPReasearchshop but haven't touched it yet bc I'm perscribed doxycycline. Been on doxycycline for almost 5months. Bad stomach aches on that shit.. Use with milk.

My shoulders and chest are still clear 5werks in on a test only cycle. I am starting to get small ones down my spine, and noticed a cystic mother fucker on my lower back tthis morning..... I'm still experimenting with armidex. Using ag guys liquidex at .5 EOD bc I get "moon face" bad on test. Now my libido is changing... I want my dick back. Gotta do some blood work to see where my estro levels are. Until then switching to .25 EOD.

are you using an AI for this cycle..?

Been on doxycycline for almost 5months. Bad stomach aches on that shit.. Use with milk.

Be aware that calcium and any other minerals will bind with doxycycline and nullify part or all of it, and that could be hurting your treatment. Milk shouldn't completely wipe it out but it will be dose dependent so I'd keep it small, and if taking the med with food try to avoid a big iron-filled steak or similar. Definitely avoid any multivitamins or calcium/magnesium/zinc supplements which will obliterate the med before you even absorb it in the gut.

It's definitely a nausea inducer on an empty stomach so you gotta take it with something, but it's tricky.

Be aware that calcium and any other minerals will bind with doxycycline and nullify part or all of it, and that could be hurting your treatment. Milk shouldn't completely wipe it out but it will be dose dependent so I'd keep it small, and if taking the med with food try to avoid a big iron-filled steak or similar. Definitely avoid any multivitamins or calcium/magnesium/zinc supplements which will obliterate the med before you even absorb it in the gut.

It's definitely a nausea inducer on an empty stomach so you gotta take it with something, but it's tricky.

You are correct. Dermatalogist told me the same thing. Said if I couldn't take the nausea to use a small glass of milk and a full glass of water, then eat 1hour after pill. Id much rather be off doxy and try out the MPResearch accutane.

I'm usually fine while on cycle especially if just test but mine gets out of control on pct. Break out like crazy. I should just stay on!

I noticed all my cystic acne after my cycle. I purchased accutane from MPReasearchshop but haven't touched it yet bc I'm perscribed doxycycline. Been on doxycycline for almost 5months. Bad stomach aches on that shit.. Use with milk.

My shoulders and chest are still clear 5werks in on a test only cycle. I am starting to get small ones down my spine, and noticed a cystic mother fucker on my lower back tthis morning..... I'm still experimenting with armidex. Using ag guys liquidex at .5 EOD bc I get "moon face" bad on test. Now my libido is changing... I want my dick back. Gotta do some blood work to see where my estro levels are. Until then switching to .25 EOD.

are you using an AI for this cycle..?

Yea bro my main concern is getting cystic acne that will leave more scars so I'm just gonna go with accutane from the start. I'm also planning on running aromasin 12.5 EOD and adjusting the dosage as I go. I'm also planning on getting blood work done, just gotta get the courage to go tell the doc what I'm going to get up to lol

Last edited:
I'm starting to get more on my back. Bought some anti bacterial dawn soap. Started that last night. What type accutane are you getting? Ugl or perscribed from your doctor? I just ordered aromasin myself.... Gonna switch over to that instead of this adex.

I run accutane at 60-80 mg per week on cycle keeps me 95% clear. Its black market pharma

I run accutane at 60-80 mg per week on cycle keeps me 95% clear. Its black market pharma

Very nice. Do you mind sharing your source...? I haven't touched mine yet and don't think I want too. Seen mixed reviews on it..

Get Shredded!
I am going doctors since I want bloods done so I will try get some from there, however I am ordering some from AY anyways

Yeah I think I'm going to chuck the MPresearch accutane I have and order some AY.

Back