• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Experimental" order in.

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there ASF,

Just letting y'all know I just finished up my donation to Ace Labs. I put in a small "test" order to see how things go. Hoping to report back with good news.

Here's to hoping for the best,

-Oldman85

Hey there ASF,

Just letting y'all know I just finished up my donation to Ace Labs. I put in a small "test" order to see how things go. Hoping to report back with good news.

Here's to hoping for the best,

-Oldman85

Thanks man im really on the fence with them im either gonna try there
Primo
Deca or
Eq
Im gonna try doing an out of guy with all new info if you know what i mean. Anyway ill be watching..

Cheapthreads out..

Primo
Deca or
Eq
Im gonna try doing an out of guy with all new info if you know what i mean. Anyway ill be watching..

Cheapthreads out..

Their Primo price certainly is attractive, but I grabbed some Mast P, because a) it’s rarely faked and b) I can tell within a few days if it is as advertised.

I’ll keep the ASF community updated.

The donation and “checkout” was slick and easy. Ace sets a high standard in this regard.

Their Primo price certainly is attractive, but I grabbed some Mast P, because a) it’s rarely faked and b) I can tell within a few days if it is as advertised.

I’ll keep the ASF community updated.

The donation and “checkout” was slick and easy. Ace sets a high standard in this regard.

I do believe if you ordered something small he was gonna add test e on the house. You might double check..

Cheapthreads out

I do believe if you ordered something small he was gonna add test e on the house. You might double check..

Cheapthreads out

I’ll cast myself into the ‘believe it when I see it’ camp. If it happens, I’ll happily report to the masses, but otherwise, simply getting what I paid for is what counts.

Guys,

We can't offer every single promo on every order. Free Test E, 35 USD Free, 10% Bitcoin discount, Free shipping, etc. We hope you can understand. Other than raws, here's what else to consider - equipment, vials, boxes, labels, packaging, rent, transport, shipping, web hosting, advertising, paying staff, etc.

We focus on 100% quality and 100% security. We will never ever be the cheapest and anyone wants the cheapest, it's not us. Usually in life you get what you pay for.

This post isn't directed at any member in particular, it's a general post on our philosophy.

Cheers,
AceLabs Team

Last edited:
Primo
Deca or
Eq

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks for posting this. Can you help us out here? On the fence exactly why? Thank you!

Cheers,
AceLabs Team

Ordering process had been smooth as silk so far.

The donation via cryptocurrency was received promptly and acknowledged. According to the website the products are in the hands of the shipping agent in less than 24 hours after I made my request. Not shabby if you ask me.

So far so good through the ordering process. I'll keep the gang here at ASF abreast.

Thanks for posting this. Can you help us out here? On the fence exactly why? Thank you!

Cheers,
AceLabs Team

Ill pm you don't want sensitive info in open forum boss.

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

Ordering process had been smooth as silk so far.

The donation via cryptocurrency was received promptly and acknowledged. According to the website the products are in the hands of the shipping agent in less than 24 hours after I made my request. Not shabby if you ask me.

So far so good through the ordering process. I'll keep the gang here at ASF abreast.

Very nice man still here..

Cheapthreads out..

Me wishing the products I requested 3 days ago were here 5 days ago.

A3399AC0-0B29-4155-A0A1-EF9D1AD7A5B7.gif

I’m impatient.

Sneaky SOB’s

¡¡¡Touchdown!!!

Just letting the good people of ASF know I’ve got my order in hand. And would you know it, those sneaky sons of guns snuck my Test En winnings in with my Mast P order.

I’ll get some pics up when I can and first pin will likely be a few days out.

Thanks Ace,

Oldman85

So, upon first inspection the oil is crystalline and had no floaters. It all looks clean and pretty. I personally have zero experience with sesame as a carrier oil, so I can comment on viscosity or color.

Packaging was really nice and secure. Struck me as professional. Fill lines are even and labels look good.

The Test E vials have different colored flip tops. I don’t really care and I attribute this to a new lab getting things up and running. Plus, I didn’t pay for it, so there’s that.

One little niggle is the Mast P states 250mg/ml. Subtle printing errors and growing pains are to be expected. (That or I’ll die from guiacol poisoning).

Cant wait to report back to ASF as I progress. And a big thank you to Ace.

B0CAAC80-76A0-400E-8539-BB1D6B8D0EFA.jpeg

Get Shredded!
So, upon first inspection the oil is crystalline and had no floaters. It all looks clean and pretty. I personally have zero experience with sesame as a carrier oil, so I can comment on viscosity or color.

Packaging was really nice and secure. Struck me as professional. Fill lines are even and labels look good.

The Test E vials have different colored flip tops. I don’t really care and I attribute this to a new lab getting things up and running. Plus, I didn’t pay for it, so there’s that.

One little niggle is the Mast P states 250mg/ml. Subtle printing errors and growing pains are to be expected. (That or I’ll die from guiacol poisoning).

Cant wait to report back to ASF as I progress. And a big thank you to Ace.

View attachment 32862

Test E the one with the white lid looks to be less oil then then one with the black lid. Is it tillted or something?
Love the couter top looks good..

Cheapthreads out..

Hard to tell from the pic but may be that the one test vial is just overfilled. Same style counters I'm looking to put in my house soon lol.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The white top has a different glass profile. So it’s hard to tell. It’s definitely wider and lower so I don’t have reason to believe I’ve be shorted. The glass is different and 🥧 R squared makes for tough judgment by eye.

But yes I noticed this. Like I mentioned, I think this is a new lab launching and sorting things out.

Last edited:
Hard to tell from the pic but may be that the one test vial is just overfilled. Same style counters I'm looking to put in my house soon lol.

Gear aside... avoid Venetian plaster. Hot damn that’s stuff is a pain. $$$$ to put in and just as expensive to redo. You can’t touch it (hand oils), or anything lest you stain it permanently. Jesus.

My vanity got the best of me. Looks sexy as hell, but save yourself the pain.

Guys,

Thanks for Oldman85 to post the pics and thanks to the other members with comments, it's very helpful.

1. There should never be two different vials sent with the same order. We have some vials from a different manufacturer with a white top, they are the exact same oils and amount, only a different look. Any visual differences on oil amounts in the same type of vial is due to very slight overfill. We apologize for the poor presentation on this order.
2. Masteron is 100mg/ml, the label is wrong and we will fix this.

I look forward to the next update, keep it coming!

Cheers,
Bones

Different size vials resolves the mystery and doesn't bother me. I try to order my vials from the same place and still get various shapes and thickness's on occasion. Mislabeled vials do put me off a bit but as stated they are new. Lab is on point with their responses and response time! What size pin do you generally pin with?

Oh , I'll be selective about counters for sure. I want too set it and forget it lol.

Different size vials resolves the mystery and doesn't bother me. I try to order my vials from the same place and still get various shapes and thickness's on occasion. Mislabeled vials do put me off a bit but as stated they are new. Lab is on point with their responses and response time! What size pin do you generally pin with?

Oh , I'll be selective about counters for sure. I want too set it and forget it lol.

I generally use either 25 gauge, but I keep 27 on hand for any MiG or MCT products. I’ve never used Sesame before. My first pin should be tomorrow morning, and I’ll be sure to report back.

To me the vial size difference is shrug inducing.

First Pin In

Got my first pin in of the Test En that was provided for testing and I also pinned the Mast P I ordered.

I shot 1 cc of the Test E into my right quad and 1 cc of the Mast P in the left quad. I picked these two spots so I'd have an apples to apples comparison and that is typically a more pip prone site for me. So, Ace Labs gets the trial by fire.

The Test E shot was uneventful. The oil drew fine through a 21 gauge needle and the injection through a 25 gauge needle was fine. Nothing really to report. So no news is good news.

I next pinned the Mast P. Again the draw and injection through the same gauge needles respectively was easy and smooth.

But then... HOLY FREAKING HECK. I got the worst bout of short ester cough I've ever had. Most people associate it with and call it "tren cough" but I've gotten it from Tren Ace, Mast P and Test P before.

It took me a good 5 minutes to pull myself together. Phew. I can say this with certitude. There is definitely hormone in that vial.

Thanks again Ace, I'll report back.

Got my first pin in of the Test En that was provided for testing and I also pinned the Mast P I ordered.

I shot 1 cc of the Test E into my right quad and 1 cc of the Mast P in the left quad. I picked these two spots so I'd have an apples to apples comparison and that is typically a more pip prone site for me. So, Ace Labs gets the trial by fire.

The Test E shot was uneventful. The oil drew fine through a 21 gauge needle and the injection through a 25 gauge needle was fine. Nothing really to report. So no news is good news.

I next pinned the Mast P. Again the draw and injection through the same gauge needles respectively was easy and smooth.

But then... HOLY FREAKING HECK. I got the worst bout of short ester cough I've ever had. Most people associate it with and call it "tren cough" but I've gotten it from Tren Ace, Mast P and Test P before.

It took me a good 5 minutes to pull myself together. Phew. I can say this with certitude. There is definitely hormone in that vial.

Thanks again Ace, I'll report back.

Maybe a nicked vein? We are looking forward to your next report.

Cheers,
Bones

Maybe a nicked vein? We are looking forward to your next report.

Cheers,
Bones

Heaven knows, but like I said... I take it as a compliment. There is no confusion in my mind that there is a short ester hormone in that vial.

So far ZERO pip in either Quad. I definitely peed a lot of water out last night, which I'm attributing to the Mast. I'll post up my planned "cycle" layout in the next few days. Gotta maintain some suspense.

Back