• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Persianprince competition prep log

Get Shredded!
View attachment 33663

Pic from this morningView attachment 33664

Compared to one month ago
Dropped carbs to 100 g 225 G protein 50 g of fat three weeks left to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I dont really know how to type this with out sounding like an asshole but from the pics you have posted you dont seem to be three weeks out.. Im just going to put that out there. these guys are being nice and trying to be supportive but IMO givin how far away you are from stepping on stage you need more time and arent there yet.

Do with that what you want. Im no body builder. Just a dude on the interwebs you dont know commenting on a pic posted.

Honestly I dont really know how to type this with out sounding like an asshole but from the pics you have posted you dont seem to be three weeks out.. Im just going to put that out there. these guys are being nice and trying to be supportive but IMO givin how far away you are from stepping on stage you need more time and arent there yet.

Do with that what you want. Im no body builder. Just a dude on the interwebs you dont know commenting on a pic posted.

I appreciate the feedback and everyone being supportive but it’s my first show I’m doing true novice yes I could have used more time but it was a goal of mine and I’m just putting my head down and putting in the work it’s my mountain and I’m going to climb it

Keep grinding brother you might not be there yet but it will be all more worth it when you are. Don’t let anyone discourage you from your goals.

I run into many guys in your situation. You have worked very hard but are not quite ready to get on stage. My philosophy with guys I prep is to utterly crush the competition the second you walk out. You do not compete to "test the waters" or "get your feet wet." You compete for one reason and one reason only: To win.

What I suggest is to schedule a professional photo shoot. Doing so will give you tangible evidence of your efforts. Also, you will have great pictures as keepsakes. You will also have pictures for facebook and other social media. You will have pictures to give friends and women. You may not be ready for the big leagues yet, but there are probably a million women who will fuck you.

Also, you have done a very, very conservative cycle. I had a guy place at nationals and he was on 3 times as much as you, and that is average (for physique).

How the show go.

If it was three weeks out.. i dont think he has done it yet.

But he has been silent for a week or so now.

You savages!! He was training his ass off. He might have not been ready but if he keeps up this pace he will be there in no time. Hope all is well brother.

We are helping him, brother. Right now he will get trotted out in prejudging and won't make the night show. His friends will pay for tickets and won't even see him.

The silver lining is he is in a perfect position to make some of his best gains ever. After a show the body grows like crazy. I would like him to run a bulk cycle, short cruise, and then go into a pre contest phase. If I prepped him I could get him shredded on 3k calories a day if everything falls into place. He is going to have to run much higher doses, even for physique. I had a guy place 7th at nationals and he is running 1600 mgs/week. That is just reality.

There is a LOT of misinformation out there regarding contest prep. I will tell you straight up that the big dogs eat way more than most think. I am a medium dog (just below 8% body fat at 224 lbs) and I diet on 3.5k calories, some days I go 4k.

At the higher levels you pretty much run a non stop one year cycle for a show, if you are serious.

This kid has heart and a good attitude. He has potential he just needs to put in more time and work.

I know y’all are. He is a good dude that’s been loyal to us over the years. He’ll be back and I’m sure he’ll take your advice Pro.

IIMG_3118.JPGIMG_3119.JPG

I’ve been off here trying to grind this out I competed today in novice and true movie I will get some better pics going up as I get them but I know I needed more time , I took this show 12 weeks out not even on cycle so really didn’t give my self a chance but wanted to do this for a long time so I just had to do it, my next show is in 22 weeks so I will have enough time to grow properly and be ready October 13th

We will get him there.

Thank you brother I’m going to put another order in this week and will p m you what my coach recommends and see what you think, and I got some professional photos taken just won’t have them till Monday or Tuesday

Right after a show your body is primed for growth. Would you like me to recommend a cycle? I have had several clients place at nationals in physique. They were running about 1800-1900 mgs/week, no GH.

I would want you running MK677.

I am going to have you eating much more than you think you can, trust me, you will come in shredded.

Right after a show your body is primed for growth. Would you like me to recommend a cycle? I have had several clients place at nationals in physique. They were running about 1800-1900 mgs/week, no GH.

I would want you running MK677.

Pm me

You have PM.....we can post up here, that way we can all watch you grow. And trust me, you will.

Get Shredded!
So Saturday did my competition I have had some family issue the death of my brothers anniversary was a few weeks ago and I had to travel to Houston from Memphis to be with my dad and dealing with family stuff that all brings, I places 5th out of 5th I’m true novice , when I started and went to my coach 13 weeks out I was at 15.9 % body fat and really needed to give my self more time as I wasn’t even on cycle so really I didn’t give anything to bulk up when I was kept on carbs a little longer then I liked I tried to over compensate with doing 11 hours of cardio and ended up losing more muscle then I really should have. I was happy with my progress and E P gear, the guys on z team have always been solid never had a issue with any ordering t\a time like that, so this week is just loading up on test cyp to get the long ester in and will be meeting with my coach next week to plan out my cycle to do an October 13th show which gives me 22 weeks now to prepare. Starting Monday I’m back in the gym and folllowing and sticking to clean food aiming towards 4000 cal. So I will be tracking this 22 week prep to show the transformation leading to this show. Once again very happy with EP and myself for being able to make the progress I needed to go through it to see what I can improve and now I know I just gotta start eating and growing

Here is your starting drug program:

Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg twice a week Deca 200mg twice a week Week Dbol 40-50mg a day Week 1-4.

Eat your 4k calorie diet, and don’t be afraid to eat some pizza/ice cream etc. No cardio.

Weeks 5 through 8 swap D bol out for Masteron e 400 mgs/week. Clean up diet but keep calories high. 25 minutes of cardio 3 times a week.

Weeks 9 through 12add Anavar increase cardio to 30 minutes 4 times a week. Adjust cardio and diet based upon need moving forward.

Weeks 13 on, swap Deca out for 400 mgs tren. 600 test, 400 mast, 400 tren (week) 50 mg anavar (day).

Over dieting and excessive cardio are common rookie mistakes. I actually favor more cardio, but you have to increase food and drugs simultaneously.

Last edited:
Here is your starting drug program:

Testosterone Enanthate 300 mg twice a week Deca 200mg twice a week Week Dbol 40-50mg a day Week 1-4.

Eat your 4k calorie diet, and don’t be afraid to eat some pizza/ice cream etc. No cardio.

Weeks 5 through 8 swap D bol out for Masteron e 400 mgs/week. Clean up diet but keep calories high. 25 minutes of cardio 3 times a week.

Weeks 9 through 12add Anavar increase cardio to 30 minutes 4 times a week. Adjust cardio and diet based upon need moving forward.

Weeks 13 on, swap Deca out for 400 mgs tren. 600 test, 400 mast, 400 tren (week) 50 mg anavar (day).

Over dieting and excessive cardio are common rookie mistakes. I actually favor more cardio, but you have to increase food and drugs simultaneously.

Would you recommend looking into a show next year or do you think October 13th 22 weeks out would be enough time?

Sugar Land

My 2 most recent clients put on 30 lbs of lean muscle mass in a 4-5 month period. We have the paperwork to prove it and I can connect you to them on FaceBook. Body fat went way down for both, 19% to 11% on B. J (a BJJ Black belt and MMA pro) is carrying a bit more fat, but he faced a very significant number of injuries. He ran a fairly light cycle as well.

B ran less than what you are running until recently.

Last edited:
Shit that’s where I’m from ok I will do that show then

You are going to run gear for 7 months straight. We will cycle your orals off and on as well as toxic compounds like tren but you will be on a base of test the whole time. I should train you. My training methodology is a huge factor in my success, as is my macro nutrient timing.

I work with a well know TRT doc, Larry Lipschultz, I would like you to see him and get labs. He can also write you scripts for ancillaries. Get your gear from Uncle Z, its cheaper.

Back