In a pickle ever since the whole victory bs... any advice?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

In a pickle ever since the whole victory bs... any advice?

So before all that crap happened regarding victory pharma these past couple days, I actually made the mistake of ordering from them during their big holiday sale this winter. I read countless good reviews and all that so I pulled the trigger. unfortunately for me, when they decided to peace out all the remarks of victory being someone named hammer (I have no idea what that is all about btw), I saw threads of scamming, I infection, etc. basically my pickle is, now that I have all this gear.. do I use it? Or do you guys think it would be smarter just to thrown it all away.

I understand he has had great reviews, and on the other forum (brotherhood) they still are clamoring to him being top notch. But coming from this forum, and seeing how honest and upfront this community is, I would love yours guys input.

thank you asf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Rep Points

The safest thing to do would be to send it to me for proper disposal.

I would like a nap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points

Farva for the win.
    Fools don't fit in the boots that I tread in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

That is totally your call. I bought one time from hammer (everyone says victory is hammer, but I am unsure) I had low blood results and posted them and was IMMEDIATELY contacted and then they sent me out different test bottles. I never used them but they quickly tried to fix it.

Now with Victory. It appears as if his batches are ok right now ( I have not used it personally). Did someone get an infection? I do not know, I don't think they did but I am not sure. He seems to have run a decent shop other then the not paying rent being called out and then going pvt. What the reason for that is, we can only speculate. Why not try the gear and get some blood work done in 4weeks and see where your test levels are at? If they are low you only lost a month. If they are high and product proves good then you are set and didn't waste a bunch of extra money.

Totally your call, its a tough spot to be in. But, what you need to know since you are young is theres a lot of people on here that will hold grudges even if they should have let it go by now. Victory so far has seem to be good. You will ultimately have to make up your own mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    The safest thing to do would be to send it to me for proper disposal.

You got out of a log with them going private.. And got free gear. Not a bad months work for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nwguy View Post
    You got out of a log with them going private.. And got free gear. Not a bad months work for you
    It's still in my personal stash for a reason .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,217 Posts
    Rep Points

Like Farva said...dont want it send it this way lol....I have been running his gear with no issues. Take it as you will....youre gonna get different opinions from different people....but only one way to find out....PIN IT and find out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,217 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    It's still in my personal stash for a reason .
    Youve got the cloudy Tren like i ran..
    Its is FIRE..Definietly overdosed IMO so if you run it start low....shit hit me like a brick house about 6 weeks in on 700mg....was probably more like 1g with how it was dosed......wasnt fun at that point lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn.....I have been off the boards for a couple months and am just now reading about Victory. I have been using the Victory Tren and Test E for the past month and 1/2. No problems....getting the night sweats from the Tren. Would not have ordered if I knew about the Hammer / Victory deal though.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,792 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hovaisgodly View Post
    So before all that crap happened regarding victory pharma these past couple days, I actually made the mistake of ordering from them during their big holiday sale this winter. I read countless good reviews and all that so I pulled the trigger. unfortunately for me, when they decided to peace out all the remarks of victory being someone named hammer (I have no idea what that is all about btw), I saw threads of scamming, I infection, etc. basically my pickle is, now that I have all this gear.. do I use it? Or do you guys think it would be smarter just to thrown it all away.

I understand he has had great reviews, and on the other forum (brotherhood) they still are clamoring to him being top notch. But coming from this forum, and seeing how honest and upfront this community is, I would love yours guys input.

thank you asf.
    I can not stand the guy hammer and would not order from him but victory has been getting good reviews and nice bloods . Gaintrain is doing good and likes the gear . If I were you I would go ahead and run it
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    723 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I can not stand the guy hammer and would not order from him but victory has been getting good reviews and nice bloods . Gaintrain is doing good and likes the gear . If I were you I would go ahead and run it
    ^^^^^
    This...

Unless there is a little worm crawling around the bottom...
    SCIENCE TO PRACTICE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Tough call. Does anyone know if victory is on other boards? Or disappeared and went “private” from there as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tazman74nj View Post
    Tough call. Does anyone know if victory is on other boards? Or disappeared and went “private” from there as well?

They are very active on BOP and are building a great reputation over there from what I can tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Former Twig View Post
    They are very active on BOP and are building a great reputation over there from what I can tell.
    I would pin in it then fuck it lol. I mean if they pulled a whodini I’d be very skeptical of the gear. Maybe order a test and at least confirm there is hormone in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, and I guess the proof on if he is hammer or not is not exactly certain. I guess I’ll pin it and see how it goes. But even though he is doing well on BOP, it is shady how he just up and left here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,217 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hovaisgodly View Post
    Yeah, and I guess the proof on if he is hammer or not is not exactly certain. I guess I’ll pin it and see how it goes. But even though he is doing well on BOP, it is shady how he just up and left here.
    Nobody was ordering here and when youre paying thousands of dollars to be on a board and your subforum is getting no action it doesnt make much sense to stick around.