• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best birthday gift you've ever received?

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well as of today I am on the downhill slope to thirty.

What better way for mother nature to say, "you're fucked," than to gift me my first ever hemorrhoid.

FML

Mazda Rx 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What better way for mother nature to say, "you're fucked," than to gift me my first ever hemorrhoid.

FML
dont worry, its all down hill from there...........

Just kidding bruh lol....best gift probley was my CR 80 dirtbike i got from my late father back in 95

FML
not even thirty yet, not good to get that so early, your better see a doc asap and make some diet changes

Pics? I thought this was a roid site

Tossed salad.

Read once, "you are officially invisible to 21 year old's when you hit 30."

But that isn't quite true and I think being 30 is great. Was a good time in my life.

Im 40 never had one i eat hot food i also squat not to heavy but i do them. I can't imagine what it feels like to have one. That sucks.

Now on to the birthday gift.... My castle graceskull with all me dudes.. Remember i was 7yrs old.

Cheapthreads out..

got a full system titanium exhaust for one of my old motorcycles one year, it's all been downhill after that :roflmao:

Back