Save the children, dont save the children!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Rep Points

Save the children, dont save the children!

Ever notice how liberal politicians always call for more gun control whenever a mass shooting occurs? They always claim we need more gun control for the sake of our precious babies. What I find hilarious in their stupidity is the same ones who want you disarmed "for the sake of the children" always, and I mean always openly support abortion. So what it really boils down to, they don't gave a fuck about our children. What they give a fuck about is controlling us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    703 Posts
    Rep Points

The elephant in the room: the system worked but the FBI dropped the ball... the libtards wont touch that... the FBI needs a restructure and new leadership. Where's Maggerett when you need him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Rep Points

For the sake of the children, we need more gun control!......and, and, abortion clinics!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

If more sane people had guns, crazy fuckers would get off less shots...these shootings are a mental health issue disguised as a gun problem!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

The hot topic of the week! What is the percentage of mass shootings compared to gun ownership? Or ar-15 ownership?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Duluxx View Post
    The hot topic of the week! What is the percentage of mass shootings compared to gun ownership? Or ar-15 ownership?
    Its all a scam to disarm tax payers, the percentage is low, thats why our gov is loving these domestic forms of terrorism called school shootings, they will continue to push pills and gun control on america, and will continue to perform and support acts of domestic terrorism to eliminate our rights down to nothing. This is all part of a deep evil plan to turn future generations into finacial slaves to feed a war machine!!

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    811 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ClintEastwood View Post
    Ever notice how liberal politicians always call for more gun control whenever a mass shooting occurs? They always claim we need more gun control for the sake of our precious babies. What I find hilarious in their stupidity is the same ones who want you disarmed "for the sake of the children" always, and I mean always openly support abortion. So what it really boils down to, they don't gave a fuck about our children. What they give a fuck about is controlling us.
    The one thing I have observed over the decades is most libs don't follow one simple concept. Killing criminals who commit high crimes deserve death. Murdering innocent babies is evil. They see all killing whether it be in war, capital punishment or murdering innocents (fetus) all the same.

They have no moral compass. Killing and murdering are two different things. Putting a convicted murderer to death is righteous and just. Murdering an innocent little one (fetus) is pure evil.

Libs will always defend the slaughter of our innocent little ones and always stand in the way of punishing those who commit high crimes with death. That is the definition of unrighteousness and injustice.

Before some lib jumps in and says no one will support the kids that are not aborted, I give my money from every pay check to help orphans. Real men protect the innocent and helpless, not destroy them.

Planned Paranthood uses misinformation to sell themselves as a womens health clinic by cooking the books. Did you know that when someone goes for womens health services they offer abortions but include other services before and after the abortion to make it look like they are doing the majority of their services for health? So a gal getting an abortion will have 3 added womens heath services like imaging, smears, std testing then they murder the baby and say they only perform a small percentage of abortions compared to all the other services they provide. The lib then sees the fake stats and continues to support the clinics even though they are just abortion murder mills.

The whole thing is disgusting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The one thing I have observed over the decades is most libs don't follow one simple concept. Killing criminals who commit high crimes deserve death. Murdering innocent babies is evil. They see all killing whether it be in war, capital punishment or murdering innocents (fetus) all the same.

They have no moral compass. Killing and murdering are two different things. Putting a convicted murderer to death is righteous and just. Murdering an innocent little one (fetus) is pure evil.

Libs will always defend the slaughter of our innocent little ones and always stand in the way of punishing those who commit high crimes with death. That is the definition of unrighteousness and injustice.

Before some lib jumps in and says no one will support the kids that are not aborted, I give my money from every pay check to help orphans. Real men protect the innocent and helpless, not destroy them.

Planned Paranthood uses misinformation to sell themselves as a womens health clinic by cooking the books. Did you know that when someone goes for womens health services they offer abortions but include other services before and after the abortion to make it look like they are doing the majority of their services for health? So a gal getting an abortion will have 3 added womens heath services like imaging, smears, std testing then they murder the baby and say they only perform a small percentage of abortions compared to all the other services they provide. The lib then sees the fake stats and continues to support the clinics even though they are just abortion murder mills.

very well said...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Fucking NAILED It Bro....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    811 Posts
    Rep Points

Our most precious possessions left fighting for themselves.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts
    Rep Points

So are you saying youíre against abortion at any stage of the embryo and fetuses development?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    811 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    So are you saying youíre against abortion at any stage of the embryo and fetuses development?
    No not at all, I think the goal should be protecting human life not using abortion as a form of birth control. I also think the truth needs to be out there. The left is good as well as the right in skewing data to make it look one way when really its something completely different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts
    Rep Points

No not at all, I think the goal should be protecting human life not using abortion as a form of birth control. I also think the truth needs to be out there. The left is good as well as the right in skewing data to make it look one way when really its something completely different.
    I can agree with that to an extent but what's your stance on abortion? I'm fine with it being used in the first trimester and most of the second, there are no neurons formed by that point so really it's just a clump of cells. I think it gets trickier in the later stages though, but can still be justified morally under conditions like if it's found that the fetus has some kind of major birth defect like Down syndrome.
    Last edited by OfficerFarva; 02-17-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrane View Post
    Its all a scam to disarm tax payers, the percentage is low, thats why our gov is loving these domestic forms of terrorism called school shootings, they will continue to push pills and gun control on america, and will continue to perform and support acts of domestic terrorism to eliminate our rights down to nothing. This is all part of a deep evil plan to turn future generations into finacial slaves to feed a war machine!!
    That was my point. The percentage is very small. Itís not a gun problem. We have entered the twilight zone. American people are becoming retarted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Rep Points

Outstanding post. A post based on pure fact, which is rare.