Pre-workout!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    709572022

    Pre-workout!!!!!!

    Greetings,


    I feel immune to most pre-workouts. I have tried C-4 ( 4 scoops ) did not feel anything, then Geeked did not like the way it made me feel. I felt like I had the flu every time I took it, no energy or a pump. Then, I tried Kraken.. Kraken taste good but I still need like 3 scoops to even feel a little bit of itchiness or a little tiny burst of energy. Also, I have tried ON's gold standards preworkout, did nothing for me there.

    Shatter ONYX is the only one that's actually made me tingle and feel decent. It also only takes a small scoop.

    Basically, I'm asking for help to seek out a strong explosive pre workout that don't make you crash. Take in mind, I do WANT the tingly and iciness affect. I strive to get that feeling in my pre-workout's, but it's like a tedious process of finding out a good pre-workout.

    So, please give me any positive feedback on your experience with pre-workout's that might be beneficial to me.

    Respectfully,

    Spooner.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,524
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,152
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146474619

    Uggh, if you want the tingly feeling take some beta-alanine (that's what gives the itchy/tingly feeling). If you really want a good preworkout drop a few addies 1.5hr before hitting the gym, you sound like a pussy though so you probably wont like that. As for me, I take an ECA stack for my preworkout if I'm feeling low on energy.



  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,018

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    121
    Thanked in
    109 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    C4 is shit. You strive for that tingly feeling? OK. I don't use PWO powders or supplements anymore. Ingredients in this are solid and properly dosed. Don't think it has beta alanine though. https://www.nutrex.com/product/outlift/

    Edit it does have beta alanine.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    709572022

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Uggh, if you want the tingly feeling take some beta-alanine (that's what gives the itchy/tingly feeling). If you really want a good preworkout drop a few addies 1.5hr before hitting the gym, you sound like a pussy though so you probably wont like that. As for me, I take an ECA stack for my preworkout if I'm feeling low on energy.
    Duly noted, Thanks for the information.

    I am a pussie, ever since I joined the Marines Infantry and that's why. :9

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    709572022

    Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    C4 is shit. You strive for that tingly feeling? OK. I don't use PWO powders or supplements anymore. Ingredients in this are solid and properly dosed. Don't think it has beta alanine though. https://www.nutrex.com/product/outlift/

    Edit it does have beta alanine.
    Yeah C4 is pretty horrid. They sell it everywhere though. Apparently it has the best ratings though. I don't understand it. Thanks for the information, I will look over the product details you have provided.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    1stplace's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,787

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    OTC pwo that works best for me is B-nox Androrush formally known as BullNox. Betacourt is who I think makes it. Flavor,quality and results are easily the best I've ever experienced with a pwo!
    .

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Duluxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,278

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,207
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    149
    Thanked in
    109 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    We need to go back to 2009 to 2010. After that canít find any good ones

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    KingCrane's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    KILLAFORNIA
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points
    229136759

    AdreNOlyn CUTS FEATURES:

    • 3.2 Grams Beta Alanine for optimum endurance.*
    • 1 Gram L-Carnitine Tartrate to help convert fatty acids into fuel.*
    • Caffeine Anhydrous, Raspberry Ketones, Mucuna L-Dopa, and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL for energy and mental focus.*
    • Tested & tried energy blend has been a favorite among physique athletes & bodybuilders for years.*

    KEY INGREDIENTS: Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Mucuna L-Dopa, Choline Bitartrate, Advantra Z, Evodiamine, Chromium Picolinate*

    This always worked great for me, they have a Bulk version aswell. Its worth a look..
    You dont jump in the ring with ALI because you THINK u can box

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    TX_hempknight's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,691

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    936
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    490
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Rep Points
    1755089191

    I have used C4, after a week it didnt do anything. tried BSN products, same thing. I have been using GAT sports nitraflex. supposedly it increases testosterone, etc blah blah. Even has a warning to not take more than one scoop per day in red on the back. It worked great, at first. now its gone to the wayside as well. Will probably check into the ECA stack soon. 4 kids, 1 of which is a spoiled 1 yr old. i need some energy. Lmao.

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    709572022

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluxx View Post
    We need to go back to 2009 to 2010. After that canít find any good ones

    Is that because of JACKED?

  11. #11
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    709572022

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCrane View Post
    AdreNOlyn CUTS FEATURES:

    • 3.2 Grams Beta Alanine for optimum endurance.*
    • 1 Gram L-Carnitine Tartrate to help convert fatty acids into fuel.*
    • Caffeine Anhydrous, Raspberry Ketones, Mucuna L-Dopa, and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL for energy and mental focus.*
    • Tested & tried energy blend has been a favorite among physique athletes & bodybuilders for years.*

    KEY INGREDIENTS: Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Mucuna L-Dopa, Choline Bitartrate, Advantra Z, Evodiamine, Chromium Picolinate*

    This always worked great for me, they have a Bulk version aswell. Its worth a look..
    Will defiantly look into this. thanks

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    KingCrane's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    KILLAFORNIA
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points
    229136759

    Quote Originally Posted by spooner View Post
    Will defiantly look into this. thanks
    I have had good exp with it. They have the cuts and the bulk versions, the bulk is the same as the cuts but has creatine.
    You dont jump in the ring with ALI because you THINK u can box

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    KingCrane's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    KILLAFORNIA
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points
    229136759

    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    I have used C4, after a week it didnt do anything. tried BSN products, same thing. I have been using GAT sports nitraflex. supposedly it increases testosterone, etc blah blah. Even has a warning to not take more than one scoop per day in red on the back. It worked great, at first. now its gone to the wayside as well. Will probably check into the ECA stack soon. 4 kids, 1 of which is a spoiled 1 yr old. i need some energy. Lmao.
    i also have 4 kids, 10, 5, 3, 1. 3 boys and a baby girl, i feel you 100% man lol, kids are a full time job on top of my full time job.
    You dont jump in the ring with ALI because you THINK u can box

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Duluxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,278

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,207
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    149
    Thanked in
    109 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by spooner View Post
    Is that because of JACKED?
    Every pre workout I tried back then was the fire. After that they keep changing the formula and have never found a good one since. Iíll tried a lot of pre workouts and usually make me feel sick and give me a bad crash for the rest of the day. What ever they were using back then, I wish it would come back.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    KingCrane's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    KILLAFORNIA
    Posts
    571

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    112 Posts
    Rep Points
    229136759

    Quote Originally Posted by Duluxx View Post
    Every pre workout I tried back then was the fire. After that they keep changing the formula and have never found a good one since. Iíll tried a lot of pre workouts and usually make me feel sick and give me a bad crash for the rest of the day. What ever they were using back then, I wish it would come back.
    The product they were using is 1,3-dimethylamylamine
    You dont jump in the ring with ALI because you THINK u can box

Similar Threads

  1. Pre Workout
    By excessisbest in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2017, 05:22 AM
  2. What is Best for Pre-workout & Post-workout Meals?
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 11:00 AM
  3. What is the BEST pre-workout?
    By Nyde in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 09:46 AM
  4. Pre Workout
    By BigHoss585 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 05:16 AM
  5. Pre workout help
    By nottybody in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums