• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-workout!!!!!!

spooner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings,

I feel immune to most pre-workouts. I have tried C-4 ( 4 scoops ) did not feel anything, then Geeked did not like the way it made me feel. I felt like I had the flu every time I took it, no energy or a pump. Then, I tried Kraken.. Kraken taste good but I still need like 3 scoops to even feel a little bit of itchiness or a little tiny burst of energy. Also, I have tried ON's gold standards preworkout, did nothing for me there.

Shatter ONYX is the only one that's actually made me tingle and feel decent. It also only takes a small scoop.

Basically, I'm asking for help to seek out a strong explosive pre workout that don't make you crash. Take in mind, I do WANT the tingly and iciness affect. I strive to get that feeling in my pre-workout's, but it's like a tedious process of finding out a good pre-workout.

So, please give me any positive feedback on your experience with pre-workout's that might be beneficial to me.

Respectfully,

Spooner.

Uggh, if you want the tingly feeling take some beta-alanine (that's what gives the itchy/tingly feeling). If you really want a good preworkout drop a few addies 1.5hr before hitting the gym, you sound like a pussy though so you probably wont like that. As for me, I take an ECA stack for my preworkout if I'm feeling low on energy.

C4 is shit. You strive for that tingly feeling? OK. I don't use PWO powders or supplements anymore. Ingredients in this are solid and properly dosed. Don't think it has beta alanine though. https://www.nutrex.com/product/outlift/

Edit it does have beta alanine.

Uggh, if you want the tingly feeling take some beta-alanine (that's what gives the itchy/tingly feeling). If you really want a good preworkout drop a few addies 1.5hr before hitting the gym, you sound like a pussy though so you probably wont like that. As for me, I take an ECA stack for my preworkout if I'm feeling low on energy.

Duly noted, Thanks for the information.

I am a pussie, ever since I joined the Marines Infantry and that's why. :9

C4 is shit. You strive for that tingly feeling? OK. I don't use PWO powders or supplements anymore. Ingredients in this are solid and properly dosed. Don't think it has beta alanine though. https://www.nutrex.com/product/outlift/

Edit it does have beta alanine.

Yeah C4 is pretty horrid. They sell it everywhere though. Apparently it has the best ratings though. I don't understand it. Thanks for the information, I will look over the product details you have provided.

OTC pwo that works best for me is B-nox Androrush formally known as BullNox. Betacourt is who I think makes it. Flavor,quality and results are easily the best I've ever experienced with a pwo!

We need to go back to 2009 to 2010. After that can’t find any good ones

AdreNOlyn CUTS FEATURES:

• 3.2 Grams Beta Alanine for optimum endurance.*
  • 1 Gram L-Carnitine Tartrate to help convert fatty acids into fuel.*
  • Caffeine Anhydrous, Raspberry Ketones, Mucuna L-Dopa, and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL for energy and mental focus.*
  • Tested & tried energy blend has been a favorite among physique athletes & bodybuilders for years.*
KEY INGREDIENTS: Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Mucuna L-Dopa, Choline Bitartrate, Advantra Z, Evodiamine, Chromium Picolinate*

This always worked great for me, they have a Bulk version aswell. Its worth a look..

I have used C4, after a week it didnt do anything. tried BSN products, same thing. I have been using GAT sports nitraflex. supposedly it increases testosterone, etc blah blah. Even has a warning to not take more than one scoop per day in red on the back. It worked great, at first. now its gone to the wayside as well. Will probably check into the ECA stack soon. 4 kids, 1 of which is a spoiled 1 yr old. i need some energy. Lmao.

IML Gear Cream!
AdreNOlyn CUTS FEATURES:

• 3.2 Grams Beta Alanine for optimum endurance.*
  • 1 Gram L-Carnitine Tartrate to help convert fatty acids into fuel.*
  • Caffeine Anhydrous, Raspberry Ketones, Mucuna L-Dopa, and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL for energy and mental focus.*
  • Tested & tried energy blend has been a favorite among physique athletes & bodybuilders for years.*
KEY INGREDIENTS: Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Mucuna L-Dopa, Choline Bitartrate, Advantra Z, Evodiamine, Chromium Picolinate*

This always worked great for me, they have a Bulk version aswell. Its worth a look..

Will defiantly look into this. thanks

Will defiantly look into this. thanks
I have had good exp with it. They have the cuts and the bulk versions, the bulk is the same as the cuts but has creatine.

I have used C4, after a week it didnt do anything. tried BSN products, same thing. I have been using GAT sports nitraflex. supposedly it increases testosterone, etc blah blah. Even has a warning to not take more than one scoop per day in red on the back. It worked great, at first. now its gone to the wayside as well. Will probably check into the ECA stack soon. 4 kids, 1 of which is a spoiled 1 yr old. i need some energy. Lmao.
i also have 4 kids, 10, 5, 3, 1. 3 boys and a baby girl, i feel you 100% man lol, kids are a full time job on top of my full time job.

Is that because of JACKED?

Every pre workout I tried back then was the fire. After that they keep changing the formula and have never found a good one since. I’ll tried a lot of pre workouts and usually make me feel sick and give me a bad crash for the rest of the day. What ever they were using back then, I wish it would come back.

Every pre workout I tried back then was the fire. After that they keep changing the formula and have never found a good one since. I’ll tried a lot of pre workouts and usually make me feel sick and give me a bad crash for the rest of the day. What ever they were using back then, I wish it would come back.
The product they were using is 1,3-dimethylamylamine

As mentioned Adderal would work well.

Phentermine would also be a good PWO.

I used clenbuterol in the past too.

Problem is these work well for awhile and then you have to up the dose or go off for some time. But that is just how our bodies adapt.

The original DS craze! That shit was fire but it was basically meth, that’s probly why I liked it lol

I use Pennywise, Psychotic! ! If anyone is wanting further details just PM me!

Find a gym with hotter chicks. No preworkout required

HYDE....probably the strongest in my rotation of Assault, C4 and Hyde

Back