1st cycle (3rd attempt)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    1st cycle (3rd attempt)

    Hi guys,

    Iíve heard many times that the 1st cycle is often accompanied by spectacular gains. Well, I dont think I've experienced that yet, thus the title of this thread. The first time, I had to stop 2 weeks Into the cycle because the pip was horrible and I ended up having an infection on my left thigh. The second time, I did gain some weight and strength but my gains were similar to a natty. After doing a blood test, I discovered that my testosterone enanthate was very underdosed. My testosterone level pre-cycle was around 490 ng/dl. After 5 weeks into the cycle, my level increased to 620 ng/dl. That is very modest for someone taking 500 mg of test per week.

    Well this time, my gear comes from PHARMACOMSTORE. Theyíve been rated the #1 source by many for quite some time. Their products must be legit.

    Hereís my plan for this cycle:

    -Starting date: 2018-02-26;
    -Testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks;
    -Trenbolone Enanthate: 200 mg x 2 per week for 10 weeks;
    -Anastrazole: 0.5 mg EOD for 12 weeks;
    -PCT to be determined.

    Current stats:
    -31 years old;
    -6f tall;
    -Starting weight is 218 lbs;
    -Probably around 14-15% body fat. (my abs are still a little visible).

    -Goals: 225 lbs at around 11-12% body fat.

    Now I know a lot of you might say that using ''Trenbolone'' on a 1st cycle is not a good idea. My answer to you: I don't care.


    Let's do this!!!
    Last edited by straight_jack; 02-16-2018 at 09:41 AM.
    Get big or die Tryin'.

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    165410249

    Why is trenbolone in quotes? Also if you don't care what my opinion on trenbolone for a 1st cycle is, why should I follow or care about your cycle? Hope you like milky nips bud

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    heavyhitter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,446

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    705
    Thanked in
    526 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Seems like a good cycle. And pharmacom definitely has good products

  4. #4
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by spartan3924 View Post
    Why is trenbolone in quotes? Also if you don't care what my opinion on trenbolone for a 1st cycle is, why should I follow or care about your cycle? Hope you like milky nips bud
    Sorry I didn't mean to be arrogant. I do care about the opinion of all of you guys. I just meant that I decided to do trenbolone regardless of what people might say.
    Get big or die Tryin'.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    142
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    if you're only going to run tren for 10 weeks, do ace, not E

  6. #6
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I decided to make a few modifications after receiving some feedbacks and doing some research. Here is my new plan:

    Testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks


    Dianabol: 30mg every day for 4 weeks


    Arimidex: 0.5 mg ED for 12 weeks


    HCG: 500 IU per week to keep the testicles running.



    All the products are from PHARMACOMSTORE except for HCG which I was able to get from my local pharmacy.

    I will begin this cycle Monday, February 26th.
    Get big or die Tryin'.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    TwoDollarTacos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    154

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    216429208

    Quote Originally Posted by straight_jack View Post
    Hi guys,

    Iíve heard many times that the 1st cycle is often accompanied by spectacular gains. Well, I dont think I've experienced that yet, thus the title of this thread. The first time, I had to stop 2 weeks Into the cycle because the pip was horrible and I ended up having an infection on my left thigh. The second time, I did gain some weight and strength but my gains were similar to a natty. After doing a blood test, I discovered that my testosterone enanthate was very underdosed. My testosterone level pre-cycle was around 490 ng/dl. After 5 weeks into the cycle, my level increased to 620 ng/dl. That is very modest for someone taking 500 mg of test per week.

    Well this time, my gear comes from PHARMACOMSTORE. Theyíve been rated the #1 source by many for quite some time. Their products must be legit.

    Hereís my plan for this cycle:

    -Starting date: 2018-02-26;
    -Testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks;
    -Trenbolone Enanthate: 200 mg x 2 per week for 10 weeks;
    -Anastrazole: 0.5 mg EOD for 12 weeks;
    -PCT to be determined.

    Current stats:
    -31 years old;
    -6f tall;
    -Starting weight is 218 lbs;
    -Probably around 14-15% body fat. (my abs are still a little visible).

    -Goals: 225 lbs at around 11-12% body fat.

    Now I know a lot of you might say that using ''Trenbolone'' on a 1st cycle is not a good idea. My answer to you: I don't care.


    Let's do this!!!
    Below.
    Last edited by TwoDollarTacos; 02-23-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Jumped the gun.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    TwoDollarTacos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    154

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    216429208

    Quote Originally Posted by straight_jack View Post
    I decided to make a few modifications after receiving some feedbacks and doing some research. Here is my new plan:

    Testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks


    Dianabol: 30mg every day for 4 weeks


    Arimidex: 0.5 mg ED for 12 weeks


    HCG: 500 IU per week to keep the testicles running.



    All the products are from PHARMACOMSTORE except for HCG which I was able to get from my local pharmacy.

    I will begin this cycle Monday, February 26th.
    Sorry for posting before reading the entire thread. This is more like it. Good luck on your cycle. Keep the diet dialed in and the gains will come.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    ALLEX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    3,486

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    716
    Thanked in
    577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by straight_jack View Post
    Well this time, my gear comes from PHARMACOMSTORE. Theyíve been rated the #1 source by many for quite some time. Their products must be legit.
    Thanks for choosing PharmacomStore.

    Quote Originally Posted by straight_jack View Post
    Now I know a lot of you might say that using ''Trenbolone'' on a 1st cycle is not a good idea. My answer to you: I don't care.
    So, if you don't care about what we have to say, what's the purpose of this thread?

    Second plan looks good. I'd start with a lower bodyfat % for better gains and less sides. Good luck.

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    ALLEX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    3,486

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    716
    Thanked in
    577 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Oh, and don't pin quads. I've been pinning since the 80's and still can't pin them. Glutes and delts only.

  11. #11
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,405

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,511
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,391
    Thanked in
    3,253 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    hcg has a 24 hour life you need to take it daily 300iu a day is what my doc prescribed me

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    hcg has a 24 hour life you need to take it daily 300iu a day is what my doc prescribed me
    Not sure I need to take HCG everyday to keep the testies running... However, I might take it twice a week instead of one. I could do 250mg x 2.
    Get big or die Tryin'.

  13. #13
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    Thanks for choosing PharmacomStore.



    So, if you don't care about what we have to say, what's the purpose of this thread?
    Like I wrote previously, I didn't mean to be arrogant. I do care about the opinion of all of you guys. I just meant that I decided to do trenbolone regardless of what people might say. However, like you see, I did change my mind in the end.

    Btw, I actually tried to edit my post to remove the ''I don't care'' part but it won't let me...
    Get big or die Tryin'.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    futuretrunks's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    22535062

    looks good dude, enjoy the gains!

    what's you plan for pct?


    Quote Originally Posted by straight_jack View Post
    I decided to make a few modifications after receiving some feedbacks and doing some research. Here is my new plan:

    Testosterone Cypionate: 250 mg x 2 per week for 12 weeks


    Dianabol: 30mg every day for 4 weeks


    Arimidex: 0.5 mg ED for 12 weeks


    HCG: 500 IU per week to keep the testicles running.



    All the products are from PHARMACOMSTORE except for HCG which I was able to get from my local pharmacy.

    I will begin this cycle Monday, February 26th.

  15. #15
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by futuretrunks View Post
    looks good dude, enjoy the gains!

    what's you plan for pct?
    Thanks man!

    I am planning to take ''Farestos (active agent - toremifen citrate) 2 weeks after my last pin for about 4 weeks. I am still note sure of the dosage I'll be taking though.
    Get big or die Tryin'.

Similar Threads

  1. 1st cycle (2nd attempt)
    By straight_jack in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2018, 08:12 AM
  2. My attempt at a log.
    By HDgrowth in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 07:09 PM
  3. 1st attempt at a log
    By symtex in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 07:14 AM
  4. My attempt at a log.
    By HDgrowth in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 12:09 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 11:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums