• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Antidepressants

roidboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone recommend an online pharmacy that carries antidepressants? I know of some international ones but looking for a something domestic or one that has a fast delivery. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post openly.

Why do you want to self medicate with those type drugs ?

Why not get a prescription from a GP?

I have a life insurance physical coming up and showing that I'm taking an antidepressant causes problems. I know this from past experience.

Isn’t it fucked how that works. I’ve contemplated buying drugs off the black market for somewhat similar reasons but never ended up doing it.

Isn’t it fucked how that works. I’ve contemplated buying drugs off the black market for somewhat similar reasons but never ended up doing it.

It's fucked up for sure. You figure you can go see your doctor and not have to worry about any consequences, but that's not always the case.

Back