• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purple Panda Labs - Local Shop Reopening/New Rep/Valentine's day Contest

JeffG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to bring ur attention to the reopening of our "Local" shop n show my appreciation n love for the warm welcome n gracious hospitality on this Valentine's Day...LOL!

So lets kick this off the right way.

Up for grabs is ur choice of 2 vials of either Test E or C to help keep u swole as fuck for ur significant other.

Well keep it simple n go with a random number between 1-1000
  1. One guess per member per day
  2. Closest guess without going over wins
  3. Starts today (2/14/18) @ 12 noon (EST) n runs until Friday 2/16/18 @ 12 midnight (EST)

Best of luck
Stay swole!

i’m not swole so i’m not sure i can play. ;)

I'm not swole either, and frankly it's probably best if I stay that way, but assuming I can play to win for my swole[r] half:

Yes, I'm always going to say 4 for these.

I'm not swole either, and frankly it's probably best if I stay that way, but assuming I can play to win for my swole[r] half:

Yes, I'm always going to say 4 for these.

If not for u then do it for ur swolemate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Btw do you guy's have a local shop?
I thought you guy's were out of towners?

Cheapthreads out..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wanted to bring ur attention to the reopening of our "Local" shop n show my appreciation n love for the warm welcome n gracious hospitality on this Valentine's Day...LOL!

So lets kick this off the right way.

Up for grabs is ur choice of 2 vials of either Test E or C to help keep u swole as fuck for ur significant other.

Well keep it simple n go with a random number between 1-1000
  1. One guess per member per day
  2. Closest guess without going over wins
  3. Starts today (2/14/18) @ 12 noon (EST) n runs until Friday 2/16/18 @ 12 midnight (EST)

Best of luck
Stay swole!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back