• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥

IML Gear Cream!
Love hate for sure. Its definately the bomb. But the EP tren base gave me the worst bacne I've ever had in my life. Also is a bitch trying to get it to flow through a 25g pin. Hell it's a pain getting it to flow through a 23g. I wish they would switch over to an oil carrier instead of water. That being said, I experienced no pip whatsoever. And the stuff hits like a tank. With the tren base I don't get any of the sides, just the bacne. Not for the weak or faint of heart..

Love hate for sure. Its definately the bomb. But the EP tren base gave me the worst bacne I've ever had in my life. Also is a bitch trying to get it to flow through a 25g pin. Hell it's a pain getting it to flow through a 23g. I wish they would switch over to an oil carrier instead of water. That being said, I experienced no pip whatsoever. And the stuff hits like a tank. With the tren base I don't get any of the sides, just the bacne. Not for the weak or faint of heart..
Try mixing the Tren base with an oil based injectable. What I did was draw up the Tren base in a 3cc barrell, then draw up whatever oil based compound I was pinning that day. Mix them both in the syringe and pull in like half a CC of air into the syringe as well. Then shake shake shake it up until the Tren base looks like tiny bubbles inside the mixture. Then go ahead and inject. The oil will lube the needle and the Tren base should flow right through nicely.

Also the reason why we sell water based instead of oil is because of 2 things...

-Oil based requires harsh solvents which are bad for you and many people have bad reactions to it (ethyl oleate, guaiacol, etc.).
-Water based hits faster and harder in most peoples' experience. Oil slows the release into the blood stream.

Can you do this with winny water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you do this with winny water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep...same concept applies. However Injectable Winstrol seems to flow through the needle better than Test or Tren base in my opinion. Doesn't seem to clog as easily. But you can mix any water based injectable with oil to make it easier to pin.

Dosage 50 - 200 ED??? At 200 the mfkr sitting on a piece of equipment with his cell phone that I needed, and he's still on it 15 minutes later, I'd be kicked out of the gym

Dosage 50 - 200 ED??? At 200 the mfkr sitting on a piece of equipment with his cell phone that I needed, and he's still on it 15 minutes later, I'd be kicked out of the gym
Believe me, the rage is real with Tren base. You'll be 10x more likely to slap the guy's phone out of his hand and steal whatever equipment he's using. It really exaggerates your pet peeves.

I have never seen it in white liquid , what I use to get was in an oil and had harsh smell , it’s little difficult to get a certain mg to hold in oil , but then base is the king of pre work out ... can also use test base for pre workout

I have never seen it in white liquid , what I use to get was in an oil and had harsh smell , it’s little difficult to get a certain mg to hold in oil , but then base is the king of pre work out ... can also use test base for pre workout

the product you had was most likely in Guaiacol oil.. that's pretty nasty stuff.. this is not a white liquid, this is aqueous base with tren no ester raw powder..

Back