• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi, new old guy here.

RussianBot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been lurking for a while now, researching and absorbing information. There sure is A LOT to take in!

A little about me:

I am a 44 year old man who has been in and out of the gym since I was 13 years old. Over the past few years, I got lazy - and fat. I finally got sick of it and decided to do something about it. Beginning September 2nd I started the KETO diet. I have since lost 42 lbs (218 - 176, I am 5'8"). On Halloween, my wife and I re-joined the gym and have been hitting it faithfully, every other day, since. My weight loss has plateaued but I have continued to lose inches, swapping fat for muscle. I feel great, taking several supplements: BCAA's, Creatine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Creatinol O Phosphate, etc. That brings me to why I am here.

I feel like I have hit a sticking point and i am looking to take it to the next level. Just to be clear, I am not wanting to be a bodybuilder. I am just looking to build a bit more lean muscle and get rid of some of the fat in some stubborn spots. I am open to suggestions.

I have been thinking of something like this:

Testosterone enanthate Dianabol
Week 1 500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 2 500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 3 500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 4 500mg weekly 30mg daily
Week 5 500mg weekly
Week 6 500mg weekly
Week 7 500mg weekly
Week 8 500mg weekly
Week 9 500mg weekly
Week 10 500mg weekly
Week 11 -
Week 12 -
Week 13 PCT
Week 14 PCT
Week 15 PCT

Followed by something Like This:

Winstrol
Week 1 50mg daily
Week 2 50mg daily
Week 3 50mg daily
Week 4 50mg daily
Week 5 50mg daily
Week 6 PCT
Week 7 PCT
Week 8 PCT

Am I on the right track?

Welcome to ASF, from the Pharmacom team.

Welcome to the forum!

Back