• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

meal prep mail services

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use those? I am always on the go and work crazy amounts of hours. they would be super convienent curious if anyone here uses them and everyones thoughts on them

I’ve used nutri chef as well as bite meals, if you have the money and don’t have time to cook then they are good to fall back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just have the time and can’t justify the price point but overall you can create your own they ship it right to your door ready to go

yes i use one right now... its very convenient ..
not cheap but if you can afford to have them do a few meals a day plus you throw in a shake or 2 its great .

Too expensive for me. Works out to be about $12-$16 per meal to get me to the macros that I need.

If I could afford it I would be all over this. I priced out a few and just can’t justify the cost. Maybe in the near future though

I'm a believer. I use them especially when I'm going to be in the field for weeks on end. There's a million companies now I would recommend finding one that will catore to your needs and goals.

I use Huel as a meal replacement when in an absolute rush, it’s good as a snack too. Lots of protein per serving, very clean, low sodium. Been using it for about a year now. Like any kind of shake, it takes a little time for the GI tract to get used to it. Works out to about $2 shake/meal if you follow their instructions. I usually do an extra scoop to get my macros.

I think they just recently added more flavors, but I use their vanilla. Tastes like an oaty-vanilla. I like it.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m on a cut now so I wouldn’t need many cals which would make this cheaper I would imagine, if I could get away with 10-12 dollars a meal I could def. do that that’s what I’m paying now and have to prep, if I get takeout it’s more

All the meal prep services in my area are $15+ per meal, which is a bit more than I can justify. I do easy one-pot meals with my pressure cooker instead, but damn I’d love to use a prep service for when I get lazy.

I’m on a cut now so I wouldn’t need many cals which would make this cheaper I would imagine, if I could get away with 10-12 dollars a meal I could def. do that that’s what I’m paying now and have to prep, if I get takeout it’s more

not sure where you live , but i live in ft lauderdale , use a company called Miami fit box.
i buy a months service , so it comes out to $1,200 ,, 4 meals a day... 28 a week , 112 meals total,, so $10.70 a meal
you can customize it for less food.. but for that i get
10 oz (cooked) grilled chicken or steak
10 oz , (cooked)rice or potato or whatever carb you want
plus 6 oz veg...
they deliver it fresh , twice a week to my door ,,,
i use the custom plan so you can adjust macros to whatever you want

There's a meal service coming out this spring called BeachBox Bites. It's supposed to be a little more customizable. I met the guy who owns it. He said it will be a little different than what's out right now.

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

to the OP, what are you eating on a cut that your meals cost 12-15 dollars each?? that sounds insane. my average cut meal is about 2 dollars. half lb of chicken, 1 serving of carbs, 1-2 cups of veggies.

i don't get the whole meal prep thing. you can hire someone that has basic cooking skills or even contract out the work to smaller restaurants that have slower kitchens to do all your food prep and that just leaves like the 30 minutes it takes to divvy everything into containers (if a restaurant is doing it) or you can pay the person you're paying to cook to measure everything for you.

my last house girl was paid 10 dollars/hr cash and it took her 2 hours to cook an entire weeks worth of food for me. I currently have a local food place doing my cooking, i pay $3/lb for cooked chicken breast 15lbs at a time and 20 dollars for 35 cups of rice pre-portioned (crazy expensive considering the cost of rice i know).

to the OP, what are you eating on a cut that your meals cost 12-15 dollars each?? that sounds insane. my average cut meal is about 2 dollars. half lb of chicken, 1 serving of carbs, 1-2 cups of veggies.

i don't get the whole meal prep thing. you can hire someone that has basic cooking skills or even contract out the work to smaller restaurants that have slower kitchens to do all your food prep and that just leaves like the 30 minutes it takes to divvy everything into containers (if a restaurant is doing it) or you can pay the person you're paying to cook to measure everything for you.

my last house girl was paid 10 dollars/hr cash and it took her 2 hours to cook an entire weeks worth of food for me. I currently have a local food place doing my cooking, i pay $3/lb for cooked chicken breast 15lbs at a time and 20 dollars for 35 cups of rice pre-portioned (crazy expensive considering the cost of rice i know).

10dollars/hr house girl? Please more detail? Is this available everywhere because the girl living in my house "my girlfriend"cost way more than 10$/hr and there is no meal prep....

10dollars/hr house girl? Please more detail? Is this available everywhere because the girl living in my house "my girlfriend"cost way more than 10$/hr and there is no meal prep....

, well if you live in Thailand im sure its possible , then again how do you know its not really a house boy lol...
anyway , meal prep service is really all about convenience for me.. sure i can do my own shit and have for many years ,
but just like washing my car i pay someone to do that, clean up after me and do my Laundry also pay for someone to do that...
most guys just get married and if they are lucky their wife takes care of all that shit

, well if you live in Thailand im sure its possible , then again how do you know its not really a house boy lol...
anyway , meal prep service is really all about convenience for me.. sure i can do my own shit and have for many years ,
but just like washing my car i pay someone to do that, clean up after me and do my Laundry also pay for someone to do that...
most guys just get married and if they are lucky their wife takes care of all that shit

I do house chores but my wife will not let me touch laundry.

She has first hand suffered the rath of me washing her summer dress in hot water.

I pay people to do those things too, just a lot less apparently :p I know for a fact that I don't make as much as you do either though.

I pay people to do those things too, just a lot less apparently :p I know for a fact that I don't make as much as you do either though.

trust me i wish shit cost me less, but one thing i have learned over the years is either do it yourself or be willing to pony up enough dough to get it done the way you want it.
you have no i idea how many cleaning ladies i went through to finally find one that took pride in her work...
im the type that either tips really, really well or not at all..... i cant stand people doing a half ass job when thats what they have choose to earn a living at

Well it was 12-15 per meal before my cut for instance the Mexican place down the street I get a chicken and spinach quesadilla and that’s 12 bucks add a bottled water and they get you for 2.50 but I normally just choke to death cause I can justify that for a .10 cent water, so what I was saying is I could justify paying around the sameness I was paying even if I’m not getting a lot of bang for my buck. I’m really just paying for the convenience. my ex gf would never cook and whenever I would ask she would start being a bitch and calling me an asshole so I got rid of her, she was a selfish freeloading B word

but im in western mass it’s super liberal so there’s tons of crazy regulations and bs and the cost of living and taxes are super high, but basically I have a job that I work 60hrs. A week and own a business that I started last year and I started selling wholesale on amazon in November, so it’s not really about the cost, it’s about the time, so that’s actually a good idea im gonna try to find a girl to pay to prep my meals preferably one with a fat ass

that looks delicious what’s the cost normally with shipping? It won’t say unless I give em my email

trust me i wish shit cost me less, but one thing i have learned over the years is either do it yourself or be willing to pony up enough dough to get it done the way you want it.
you have no i idea how many cleaning ladies i went through to finally find one that took pride in her work...
im the type that either tips really, really well or not at all..... i cant stand people doing a half ass job when thats what they have choose to earn a living at
Preach 🙌🏼 I’m the same way and I’m an anal mother effer

There's a meal service coming out this spring called BeachBox Bites. It's supposed to be a little more customizable. I met the guy who owns it. He said it will be a little different than what's out right now.

Whippedeye PSL rep

Bro you have five posts and your a psl rep WTF? Am i missing something?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

sorry I never saw this point. I live within reasonable driving distance of a major state university so I just put flyers up around campus when I need things done. 10/hr cash is great for students in this area and the hours are whenever their available around their own class schedule. When looking for a new house girl I usually interview anywhere between 10-15 people and have had really good luck. only one so far said she wouldn't cook, but they all clean, do laundry, cook, take care of the animals, etc. whatever I need done gets done at their convenience. I'm rarely home so it's pretty nice being able to walk in the door and everything is taken care of for me.

I get that, i definitely do. I think my geographic location has definitely played a part in my lower cost of having things done but I also think i've partially gotten lucky, but gotten lucky for the last 6 or so years, i'll take it! :D

Bro you have five posts and your a psl rep WTF? Am i missing something?

I just never posted or got involved much over here. But I have been a rep for over a year on other forums and I have been involved and posting since 2008.
I was recently asked to rep at this forum which I am psyched about because this actually turns out to be a really good forum!
I am certainly gonna make this my new home!

Whippedeye PSL rep

I just never posted or got involved much over here. But I have been a rep for over a year on other forums and I have been involved and posting since 2008.
I was recently asked to rep at this forum which I am psyched about because this actually turns out to be a really good forum!
I am certainly gonna make this my new home!

Whippedeye PSL rep

Right on bro..... guess i was missing something..... either way welcome to the board whipped!

Back