• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is the toughest mofo on ASF?

LOL what was he doing hanging out on Ashley Madison? Thought he's married.

i had no idea he was on there lol. It’s an entire scam and that’s why I posted the article that some of the guys I worked with wanted to prove that there are less then 1 percent woman on that site. It’s all bits and a scam. No man ever meets up with a woman, if franchise was the 1 percent that would be amazing, but I don’t buy it. Woman don’t need to pay a monthly fee to find men to cheat with haha that’s common sense so somehow he thought the group was trying to steal members info to blackmail but the hack was to prove the Company is a scam not steal members info.

And if im gonna havk it’s not gonna be to expose cheaters that’s the lamest shit ever, well I guess unless you find bill gates or something then maybe idk

That's ok you member that time your mom got a ticket for littering? Ya that was right after she dropped you off at school. Ill make it so you understand it means your garbage sissy. Dirty towel head sand nigger lover.

Cheapthreads out..
Really?
That's what you've got?
Sad af....you've proven you're not a worth adversary .....15 yrs old at best.

Go suck dick for gear money you sad little person.....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Really?
That's what you've got?

You can actually make alot of money sucking dick

Really?
That's what you've got?

I was trying to be nice to you for once , and well you fucked that up. You know your the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo bottles. You pig.

As far as your come back be real who wrote that for you? Tell yo girl after i get done watching this dishes ill stop over with my sauseeeegggge and give her ooooooooo you been missing in the alphabet... That's one you never heard of nigger lover.. Poirot + skinner = fran

Cheapthreads out..

I was trying to be nice to you for once , and well you fucked that up. You know your the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo bottles. You pig.

As far as your come back be real who wrote that for you? Tell yo girl after i get done watching this dishes ill stop over with my sauseeeegggge and give her ooooooooo you been missing in the alphabet... That's one you never heard of nigger lover.. Poirot + skinner = fran

Cheapthreads out..
***yawn

You're becoming tiresome......

Guy's let's stick to the thread at hand and not talk about each other.. Moving on i think the toughest mofo's on asf is the MOD's.... They have a lot of work to do to help keep us safe don't you agree? Look at all the gimmicks they nabbed and got rid of that is some fine police work right chur!!!!! 👏👏👏👏we applaud you fine woman and men.

Let's help out these fine deputies if we see anything sus sis well i don't know how to say the word but ic you see or hear anything not good report please!! We begging you.
Ok guy's we thanks to god you are safe , keep up the good work. And that is your toughest mofo's on asf👍

Cheapthreads out..

Back