• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New member looking to start on some fear need Info/feedback

joesierra3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup guys I'm Joe
Looking to shred up and keep my gains for summer .... I'm 31 been working out for about 5 years consistent now 186lbs 11%BF any recommendations and what a good first cycle... I've head alot about anavar and feed back will be good thanks.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome Joe.. I would always recommend a first cycle to be a simple 400-500mg a week of good 'ol test E or C

Do some reading here and research, there's a TON of info

Welcome Joe.. I would always recommend a first cycle to be a simple 400-500mg a week of good 'ol test E or C

Thank you brother...

Welcome to ASF. 400ish of some long ester test is good for most people.

Can I stack test e with anavar ?

Can I stack test e with anavar ?

Why don’t you just start with a simple Test E or C cycle? If this is your first cycle I’d avoid orals and stick to long acting esters. Maybe I just over looked it but what are your goals for this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don’t you just start with a simple Test E or C cycle? If this is your first cycle I’d avoid orals and stick to long acting esters. Maybe I just over looked it but what are your goals for this cycle?

Trying to shred and maintain my mass and possibly gain some more mass right now I'm sitting at 186lbs with 11%BF

Anavar would help with that for sure. I’d run just straight Test bro. You’re at a good bf% for sure.

Trying to shred and maintain my mass and possibly gain some more mass right now I'm sitting at 186lbs with 11%BF

Well this is a couple of different answers here. But given its your first cycle. A nice Test run would serve you well. Make sure and do some reading up on compounds on the purpose of each. You seem to be at a good starting point so get that diet in place and let the Test do the rest :)

welcome

echoing test only for first cycle to learn the ropes

If you’re a legit 11% body fat then you don’t need var for your first cycle. Stick with Test only.

Var is not really a mass builder. It’s more to harden you up. Try some sustanon. It’s a test blen . Maybe do it in combination with Deca. 250 sus and 200 Deca every Monday and Thursday for 10 to 12 weeks . Keep the diet clean . You should grow fine.

Var is not really a mass builder. It’s more to harden you up. Try some sustanon. It’s a test blen . Maybe do it in combination with Deca. 250 sus and 200 Deca every Monday and Thursday for 10 to 12 weeks . Keep the diet clean . You should grow fine.
Here is a pic so you guys could get a idea of what body looks like now
e62b5d9c091971ea51adb41ef11f7e60.jpg

Thank you to everyone for the feed back

Here is a pic so you guys could get a idea of what body looks like now
e62b5d9c091971ea51adb41ef11f7e60.jpg

Just based off the picture I’d say you’re more like 13-15% man

Just based off the picture I’d say you’re more like 13-15% man

Yea that a pic I have on my phone I did evals today came out at 10% bf 186lbs

Always a good way to test the waters. I wish i wouldve done this years ago and not dove in head first with little knowledge

Get Shredded!

Also a great idea if you are dead set on not running just a test cycle first. :winkfinger:

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to asf!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I’m another strong believer in 4-500mg test a week for your first cycle. I think it’s best to see how your body reacts to test before you start mixing in other compounds.

I’m another strong believer in 4-500mg test a week for your first cycle. I think it’s best to see how your body reacts to test before you start mixing in other compounds.

Very good point!

Sup guys I'm Joe
Looking to shred up and keep my gains for summer .... I'm 31 been working out for about 5 years consistent now 186lbs 11%BF any recommendations and what a good first cycle... I've head alot about anavar and feed back will be good thanks.....

Just adding in the test will help immensely. What's the saying abs r made in the kitchen. Nailing down the proper diet to attain the results u want is really the most important part. Test is a versatile compound can be used to bulk or cut. Take these guys advice, learn how to properly dose ur AI, n the proper PCT plan for a test only cycle then next round can start adding in other AAS.

- - - Updated - - -

And welcome to ASF!

Back