• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Share your Steroidify experience here

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys

I've just started this new thread so that you can share your Steroidify experiences easier ...Other members are anxious to know about it so please don't hesitate to write it all down, from the ordering process to the product usage....

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not one with great speeches.
and since the thread has just opened I start by telling you just this:

I made more than 10 orders and tried every product.

Would you come back to a place if you do not like it?

Everything I have used worked fine and the GH is rock solid

ordered from them about 3 times everything worked got bloods done too and the test c250 was right on

Love their products! I've been on the forums since 2013 and have tried many sources. Pharmacom is hands down one of the best. I've tried their test,tren,deca so far and it was G2G. Only place I order from.

Hey Guys

I've just started this new thread so that you can share your experience with PharmacomStore easier ...Other members are anxious to know about it so please don't hesitate to write it all down, from the ordering process to the product usage....

thank you

I recently posted a td for some stano my experience was a little different. I am happy that I got my stuff I just think a few things could of made my experience different. I will say though the product it self is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently posted a td for some stano my experience was a little different. I am happy that I got my stuff I just think a few things could of made my experience different. I will say though the product it self is great

Thanks for choosing Pharmacom. Please feel free to contact us regarding your experience and we'll try to make everything better next time.

Thanks for choosing Pharmacom. Please feel free to contact us regarding your experience and we'll try to make everything better next time.

Thanks I saw your new rep looking forward to talk next time I decide to place a order

Pharmacom was my 1st love.
You know what they say.
100% full supporter
She’s got a great ass.

IML Gear Cream!
Come on guys ...I can't believe that we only have 3-4 customers willing to share their experience with PharmacomStore publicly ...

I’ve place my first order which was scary to start with, between figuring out this damn bitcoin to then sending money to someone you don’t know..

Well I panicked for no reason after getting bitcoins in my wallet I rushed home and placed the order it was actually very easy via my cell..

Ordered late on Friday and by Monday order was on its way and got tracking number very quick took two weeks and got everything as promised..

Been 4 days since I got everything and safe to say products are good to go.

Also the communication was great and prompt also Alex has been very helpful..

Thank you Pharmacom for this smooth and painless transaction, it might of been my first but won’t be my last..

I’ve place my first order which was scary to start with, between figuring out this damn bitcoin to then sending money to someone you don’t know..

Well I panicked for no reason after getting bitcoins in my wallet I rushed home and placed the order it was actually very easy via my cell..

Ordered late on Friday and by Monday order was on its way and got tracking number very quick took two weeks and got everything as promised..

Been 4 days since I got everything and safe to say products are good to go.

Also the communication was great and prompt also Alex has been very helpful..

Thank you Pharmacom for this smooth and painless transaction, it might of been my first but won’t be my last..

Thank you for the update sir...Keep us posted with the results also

thank you,

Start date 02/01/19

Weight 81kg / 17.5% body fat (using an electronic scale which I know is 100% accurate but would at least show progression)*

Dosages

Test e 400mg x 1 ml per week*

Tren e 200mg x 1 ml per week*

(Both Dragon pharma branded from*PharmaComStore)

09/01/19

Weight 82.3kg +1.3kg*

Body fat 11%*

16/01/19

Weight 80.8kg

Body fat 9.9%

23/01/19

Weight 79.9kg

Body fat 8%

30/01/19

Weight 78.6kg

Body fat ? (Scale reading error)

Waist measurement 32.5inch (should have added this from start)

02/02/19

Weight 77.8kg

Body fat 6.5%

Waist measurement 30.5 inch

6/02/19

Weight 76.9kg

Body fat 5.5%

Waist measurement 29 inch

So 6 weeks in I have dropped 4.1kg and 12% body fat and at least 3.5 inches from waist. Strength has gone through the roof, I've gone from using 34kg dumbbells for chest to using 52kg in the 6 week period and squating 190kg for reps to 210kg easily.

I have 6 weeks left on cycle so will reintroduce carbs slowly and grow a little.

In short I will definitely be using*PharmaComStore* and Dragon pharma for all my future cycles.

I tried using PharmacomStore for the first time recently. I wanted to make sure that I was going to receive my order, so I went with small order, consisting of Test-E, Dianabol, Deca-300, and Arimidex. The entire ordering experience was simple and easy. The only thing that I had an initial issue with was buying and using bitcoin. But that was only because I had never used this payment method before. The great thing is that Pharmacomstore has an easy to follow guide on how to use bitcoin, which made the process pretty easy. It took about 3 week to receive the products, which I consider fast since I live in the US. I liked using Pharmacomstore so much, I just placed a new, larger order today. I look forward to continuing doing business with Pharmacomstore and would recommend this site to everyone.

Looks like there hasn't been a post in here for a while so here's my experience. I started off with some weight management stuff( T3 and Clen) and some test prop just to begin saving up for a cycle. I ordered from the China warehouse, from the day my payment was accepted to the day the items hit my mail box was 22 days. Everything came perfectly as ordered with no issues. This was delivered to the southeastern US. Just recently placed an order for the rest of my cycle, more test prop, var, and nolvadex. This time I ordered from the EU warehouse, there is a price difference but no indication as to why. Since it seems to be more of a logistical thing I placed the order to see if there would be a significant difference in transport time. This order took 14 days from acceptance of my payment to delivery. Customer service is top notch and products are great quality. highly recommended.

Pharmacomstore was quick to respond to me via email for a purchase, until I paid with bitcoin, and now nothing!! I sent three emails and contacted them on their site contact page, but I’ve gotten no response! Buyer beware!!!

Pharmacomstore was quick to respond to me via email for a purchase, until I paid with bitcoin, and now nothing!! I sent three emails and contacted them on their site contact page, but I’ve gotten no response! Buyer beware!!!

Hello sir.

Beware of what? Beware that we'll throw 12 years of flawless reputation in the garbage by not delivering your order? It's simply not happening.

Please PM me order # and questions you may have and I'll have customer service to contact you ASAP.

Regards.

Get Shredded!

Hello again, sir. Replied to your PM.

From the info you provided it looks like you ordered from someone else. Curious to what happened with your order and who you ordered from.

Best regards.

Does this look like your receipt? I have redacted some information for privacy reason. The website is pharmacomstore.in

Payment AddressShipping Address

Tampa, Florida 33609
United States
ProductModelQuantityPriceTotal
WINSTROL 10mg - Buy Winstrol Oral Tablets / Stanos 10 45595981$56.00$56.00
ARIMIDEX 1MG - Buy Arimidex / Anastrozolus 92047161$22.00$22.00
OXANDROLONOS 10 - Buy Anavar / Oxandrolone 27561311$99.00$99.00
Sub-Total:$141.60
Free Shipping:$0.00
Total:$141.60
Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

My apologies then!

Are these sites down?? Im getting bad gateway message. Also sent you a PM on an order placed last week on steroidfy.com. Please advise as WU payment was picked up and order still says review.

Are these sites down?? Im getting bad gateway message. Also sent you a PM on an order placed last week on steroidfy.com. Please advise as WU payment was picked up and order still says review.

Yes, site has been down for a few hours. Tech department is working on it. Order will be updated soon and you'll receive the info thru email.

Regards.

Yes, site has been down for a few hours. Tech department is working on it. Order will be updated soon and you'll receive the info thru email.

Regards.
Thank you for the response. Very reassuring Ill keep everyone updated!

Back