• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Share your Steroidify experience here

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome now just awaiting an update or email for the WU payment made and picked up for my order.

Your order is being processed and an update will be automatically sent to your email registered on our site.

If you need to talk to customer service, please use the "contact us" link on our site.

Best regards.

Made a few purchases and orders have been handled professionally and quickly... updates are always provided. Definitely would recommend.

These guys are super legit! First time out ... Placed two orders one BC and one WU just to see what my system would be going forward. BC hands down for ease and quick payment recognition. Both Orders arrived as described in 3 weeks. I would def recommend these guys for future orders. However be very careful with BC and WU because it must go to the right address or its lost. Good Luck

Made a few purchases and orders have been handled professionally and quickly... updates are always provided. Definitely would recommend.

These guys are super legit! First time out ... Placed two orders one BC and one WU just to see what my system would be going forward. BC hands down for ease and quick payment recognition. Both Orders arrived as described in 3 weeks. I would def recommend these guys for future orders. However be very careful with BC and WU because it must go to the right address or its lost. Good Luck

We appreciate your trust and your business. :twothumbs:

Just made my 3rd order, responsive, shipping wasn't the quickest but it arrived. Products seem great.

Just made my 3rd order, responsive, shipping wasn't the quickest but it arrived. Products seem great.

We appreciate your trust.

It's safer the way we do it.

Order was handed to carrier on 11/30 haven’t heard anything since. My experience so far.

Order was handed to carrier on 11/30 haven’t heard anything since. My experience so far.

Hello sir.

Please PM me order # so I can ask customer service to update you on order status.

Thanks.

This new website has me confused. Where are the order instructions etc? I'm wanting to order soon.

Thanks

This new website has me confused. Where are the order instructions etc? I'm wanting to order soon.

Thanks

Hello sir.

Ordering process is pretty straight forward. You add products to shopping cart, there's an area for a promo code if you have it, you choose payment method, etc... Pretty much like any other website.

What kind of issue are you having?

Get Shredded!
Hi, I’m not sure why, the owner of Steroidify has BANNED my IP address, just as I was trying to figure out how to do a Bitcoin transaction to purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I’m not sure why, the owner of Steroidify has BANNED my IP address, just as I was trying to figure out how to do a Bitcoin transaction to purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been having problems with the site you aren’t the only one having trouble logging in.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Back