• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are you eating right now?

Get Shredded!
4 homemade tacos filled with steak mix (steak, ketchup, pickles)

93ond9b.jpg

That's interesting, I'm going to have to try that. So you put cooked steak, ketchup, and pickles in the blender to make a paste?

That's interesting, I'm going to have to try that. So you put cooked steak, ketchup, and pickles in the blender to make a paste?

You cut the steak in small pieces, you cook it, and you put ketchup in it and sour cream (you put ketchup and sour cream at the very end, when it's about to be ready and move it from the heat). After you've moved away, you can cut pickles on small pieces, put in the chicken mix, give it one last mix and then fill the tacos. It's very simple process. But I don't use the blender, i just cut in small pieces the meat.

Ah ok. I was wondering because I didn't see any chunks of steak in the picture. Thanks!

ac7fcf0e971682b25d3ec3f249c88fc5.jpg

Homemade enchilada burrito with rice, regrows beans, salad , jalapeños, guacamole and sour cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok. I was wondering because I didn't see any chunks of steak in the picture. Thanks!
It was cut in tiny pieces and you cant really see from the picture.

Sent from my Oneplus 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Graham cracker protein mix with 1 c. grapenuts generic (wheat and barley no raisins)
2 egg protein shake

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I perfer snickerdoodle but these cookies hit the spot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Snickerdoodles are the Best! Not too sweet! Love em!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I'm short pics today, but we chowed down on bacon cheddar cheeseburgers, extra bacon, jalepenos filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, edwards cookie cream pie for lunch and protein pancakes for breakfast covered in real blue aguave . Dinner is TBD, likely pizza pie or mexican, either way its a delivery night! lol

Red beans and rice with smoked beef sausage and smoked bacon. Delicious.

Attachments

• redbeans.jpg
    redbeans.jpg
    770.3 KB · Views: 28
Got pintobeans and Hamburger meat w/chicken bullion out of Crock-Pot just now

Persian Chicken and Rice, w broccoli and Greek salad!
aade3cea0a3ad81bffede4b35274274d.jpg
Max

Bunch of different apples picked Saturday at the orchard.
Went to maple farms and spent the day there from about 3-9:30 pm.
Maze quest.. If youve never done it.. Do it at night...haha.. People will be lost as shit!!
d5e171e4e83a91547bba5077256b7592.jpg
f6c317c014f3de945a32b61ca9ed9562.jpg
42d5a400dd180f71cff66cf0c40c9b1f.jpg

Get Shredded!
Ground turkey, rice, and macadamia nut butter
93fb5f973a494f415878f14edb00a82f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Fixing to have chicken rice black beans.
Crock-Pot style of course

Max I got to ask you man.. did you ever go to colonary school? You really got The touch man.

Thanks. No. Just had a great teacher growing up. Mama! Lol. Taught me all I know.

Max

Back