• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are you eating right now?

Get Shredded!
First dinner was tacos second dinner was min rice and chicken tenderloin.

Been a while since I actually been on here much since joining the army in august. But related to this thread never know what I’m eating just what the defac is serving but most of the time seems pretty healthy. Sorry no pic

Since being here I’ve lost 30 lbs went from large ocp pants to medium and from large-regular ocp to a large regular. And from a 2xl shirt down to large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commence operation leftovers!

Cheesy grits with turkey.
ST44WoM.jpg

I just had 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of egg whites, and 1 scoop of whey iso blended. Cheap, easy to prepare, and digests super easy for me :)

I just had 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of egg whites, and 1 scoop of whey iso blended. Cheap, easy to prepare, and digests super easy for me :)

Been using this method for 5+ years with amazing results.

Eating homemade chicken noodle soup right now because we're sick and feel like crap. Turned out phenomenal. Made the stock from bone in chicken thighs, fresh onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and black peppercorns. Pulled the chicken and shredded the meat, added fresh thyme, bay leaves, and dill then added the meat back in. Then added the noodles and cooked until done. Then added a little white pepper, salt, and fresh parsley.

This is what's left lol
e5ef3b127a7e581a2b380f479cdc24df.jpg

Eating homemade chicken noodle soup right now because we're sick and feel like crap. Turned out phenomenal. Made the stock from bone in chicken thighs, fresh onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and black peppercorns. Pulled the chicken and shredded the meat, added fresh thyme, bay leaves, and dill then added the meat back in. Then added the noodles and cooked until done. Then added a little white pepper, salt, and fresh parsley.

This is what's left lol
e5ef3b127a7e581a2b380f479cdc24df.jpg

That's exactly the way I like it with the egg noodle.. I can't eat it with any other bullshit noodle..

My favorite thing to make
Panko parmesan cheese chicken
With carrots and couscous. 20201202_193339.jpg

Eat, pound, sleep...

Mint protein milkshake. Whenever I'm craving something sweet. Shits easy to make and fuckin delicious
65402c99e6d6a5eaeaa43e6f94a1ce0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Making home made chicken tortilla soup....
Used a whole rotisserie chicken from smart and final... 20201203_175023.jpg

Eat, pound, sleep...

Making home made chicken tortilla soup....
Used a whole rotisserie chicken from smart and final... View attachment 56219

Eat, pound, sleep...
there soups and stews are killing me.. I'm a nut for soups and stews.. when the wife does the croc and it sits all day and I walk in the door, man, its heaven..

My wife

Minced chicken breast, seasoned well, and cooked with mixed veg and rice with added soy and oyster sauce.

Later on, a slice of french toast with ketchup. One slice of bread and one large egg. Usually would have two, but I ran out of eggs. I love french toast.

macros for both meals combined is 424 calories with only 30g protein. Chicken mix is high in calories cause of the rice and seasoning.

Untitled12.png

Had a Nandos earlier today cause I was gifted a gift card and had a decent meal with 65g protein, although a lot of calories from the sides.

Last edited:
Minced chicken breast, seasoned well, and cooked with mixed veg and rice with added soy and oyster sauce.

Later on, a slice of french toast with ketchup. One slice of bread and one large egg. Usually would have two, but I ran out of eggs. I love french toast.

macros for both meals combined is 424 calories with only 30g protein. Chicken mix is high in calories cause of the rice and seasoning.

Untitled12.png

Had a Nandos earlier today cause I was gifted a gift card and had a decent meal with 65g protein, although a lot of calories from the sides.

Is that a typo? Did you say french toast with ketchup?

Is that a typo? Did you say french toast with ketchup?

No typo don't @ me

I fucking love French toast with ketchup. Used to have it with baked beans. I crack and whisk an egg, add some salt and pepper to it. Butter a pan and turn it on, soak a slice of bread in the egg, then fry it up, and add ketchup to it once it's cooked. It's one of my favourite foods, and the only food I ever really add any condiment to.

Back