• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are you eating right now?

Yes. Lol. I miss making jerky
I picked up a lil bit.
02a3f721afc3af9377f72bfb5e9486ea.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Currently my favorite preworkout meal.
1/2 cup cream of rice, 1 tbsp coconut oil, and fresh fruit with 2 scoops whey or egg whites.
13781e050842c005061a11663e3dfd95.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Currently my favorite preworkout meal.
1/2 cup cream of rice, 1 tbsp coconut oil, and fresh fruit with 2 scoops whey or egg whites.
13781e050842c005061a11663e3dfd95.jpg

Nice bro..I have a similar prewo I've been trying out lately..same as your post except instead of berries sub for banana ... .. I'll try with berries next

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Nice bro..I have a similar prewo I've been trying out lately..same as your post except instead of berries sub for banana ... .. I'll try with berries next

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Sometimes I will substitute the coconut oil with almond butter mixed in and topped with banana. Easy to prepare and easily digested. Definately my go-to preworkout meal lately.

8 oz 90/10 ground beef
400 grams basmati rice with black beans
Sprinkle of cheese and salsa
93da45065437e994e51c3147b6c35dae.jpg

I just had some McDonald's.. and I'm not happy about it.. I feel awful

Me too. It was absolutely disgusting. I hate McDonald’s but my daughter loves it and I was too tired and lazy to go to 2 places. I only had half the Big Mac before I couldn’t stomach anymore of it. I ate all the fries though lol

eced8bf71ab8a9023a72b791ca8d0c5f.jpg

Sweet and Sour Turkey Meatballs
W/orange bell pepper, pineapple, Zucchini and yellow squash
1.5 cups steamed rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homemade over night Carne Asada on white rice with mixed veggies!

Attachments

• rsz_20181227_050319.jpg
    rsz_20181227_050319.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
231x1d.jpg
Some fish ,spinach, cucumbers, oldbay, hotsauce.

IML Gear Cream!
8 oz chicken breast
350 g white rice and black beans
Onion, pepper, salsa, and cheese
74b0dd06e977039036c5c00c6a786cf1.jpg

82507dc0e2ff2f45db668328eb42db2b.jpg

Simple breakfast this is the norm usually sometimes it's oatmeal instead but usually just 3 eggs scrambled with a single slice of toast, a Banana, Water, and Met Rx vanilla meal replacement mixed with Sunny D Orange Juice

Breakfast.jpg

3 Eggs scrambled with 1 slice of white toast with land o lakes buttery spread....and a Met Rx meal replacement mixed with Sunny D

Breakfast of comebacks .jpg

Simple breakfast this is the norm usually sometimes it's oatmeal instead but usually just 3 eggs scrambled with a single slice of toast, a Banana, Water, and Met Rx vanilla meal replacement mixed with Sunny D Orange Juice

View attachment 38285

That much orange juice would send me hypo with blinding speeds.. all you need is a cereal box and it looks like a fucking commercial "part of your complete breakfast"

That much orange juice would send me hypo with blinding speeds.. all you need is a cereal box and it looks like a fucking commercial "part of your complete breakfast"

lol....It's actually only half O.J and Half water mixed together so that I can get the O.J flavor with the Vanilla Met Rx...Tastes pretty good actually and sometimes I'll toss the banana in there and now we have a smoothie

Little Dinner action sliced Chicken Breasts with fajita seasoning with Red, Green, and Yellow peppers, onions and Picante Sauce on top

Chicken Salsa Dinner.jpg

chicken rice broccoli.jpg

For lunch right now..... chicken tenders pressure cooked in instant pot, brown jasmine rice (imported from Thailand), fresh broccoli, chicken was doused with habanero sauce (very hot!). Yummy.

9f5ddd514d3fdbbaba011cbc6a1aa28e.jpg

Half gone now lol. But it’s egg whites and oatmeal. My favorite pre workout meal

Back