• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are you eating right now?

IML Gear Cream!
Magic mushroom chicken with pan sauce, jasmine rice, and pan seared onions, tomatoes, and green beans

Attachments

• F25420B2-BCB8-4B17-82BC-727676DB9C10.jpeg
    F25420B2-BCB8-4B17-82BC-727676DB9C10.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 89
Oats, cooked and with almond butter and a little honey.

There's kale and quinoa under all that mess of flavour.

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 82
Shepard's Pie!

Lol man I was just kidding, I eat cleaner now than ever before but still not perfect. The wife and I stay pretty lean year round, we eat the same food. I've posted pics of us, I just posted a current picture of her back in Vision's other thread. 2-3 whole rotisseire chickens a week, 3lbs of lean ground turkey a week, tilapia, salmon or trout every week, not much beef, the red meat is mostly venison that I kill at my hunting club. Fresh veggies, rice, potatoes, a little pasta. This is every week, we cook mostly the same meals every week. For breakfast I have the same thing every morning, oatmeal with 30-50 grams protein powder, tablespoon of ground flaxseed and tablespoon of PB Fit peanut powder.

Here some pics , we stay like this most of the year.
Wow...just fucking wow....those legs are sick af.

Sent from my DEA work phone

Took my vegan kid sister out for lunch, got a lentil burger the size of my head with about half an avocado on top and a big mess of greens on the side. Not bad.

Went to one of my favorite restaurants last night for dinner. Here is the view from our table, my dinner and desert.
a14b28cbf20f8bd192801d67726f5f01.jpg
83f6ef00bf9ac19291c9761da38984e1.jpg
55d490b8a4736bb6bb180f0540e2402c.jpg

Total bill with drinks was a little over $300. The other meal was the surf n turf (filet mignon and lobster). Average plate here is around $70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Total bill with drinks was a little over $300. The other meal was the surf n turf (filet mignon and lobster). Average plate here is around $70

nice .. you can never go wrong with upscale surf and turf.
whenever im up in Palm beach i hit Charleys Crab. looks a lot like that place

nice .. you can never go wrong with upscale surf and turf.
whenever im up in Palm beach i hit Charleys Crab. looks a lot like that place

Charley’s crab and this place are a lot alike. I’ll be hitting that place in June when I head out there

Butter chicken and roti...20180211_214857.jpg

Charley’s crab and this place are a lot alike. I’ll be hitting that place in June when I head out there

lol i guess we both know our fine dinning ...what was the occasion ?

double hamburger, three chicken strips, and a cafe americano. lunch of champions.

Potatoes and green beans cooked down to baby food the way my South African wife was raised eating them. They apparently cook a lot of food into mushy consistency.

IML Gear Cream!
5 fish tacos and some margaritas. It’s taco Tuesday

Cheat meal from last night. Chorizo and andouille sausage, red bliss potatoes, roasted corn, red bell pepper, and onion.

Attachments

• rsz_chorizo_and_andouille.jpg
    rsz_chorizo_and_andouille.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 63
Damn that looks tasty. I’m drinking a shaker of sludge :\

Crawfish gumbo.....and ice cream to cool my balloon knot89936.jpeg

I should have taken a picture beforehand

I made Maple Salmon with some asparagus and rice in the insta-pot for the wife last night. It was fantastic!
It may be a bit high on the sodium for some, but it's super easy and quick.
Here's the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/51283/maple-salmon/

The asparagus was your basic prep with olive oil and s&p.
Rice in the insta-pot is unreal. It's exactly like sushi rice. I have used glutinous rice from the world market and jasimine rice from Aldi's. The aldi's rice actually came out better.

Sorry, I tore it up before taking a picture.

Attachments

• maple_salmon.jpg
    maple_salmon.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 58
Cheat meal from last night. Chorizo and andouille sausage, red bliss potatoes, roasted corn, red bell pepper, and onion.
of all the meals, THIS made me seriously hungry.. that looks banging!!

I had Venison like that once, the best damn sausage I ever eat to this day.. He was from Pa, this guy was a wizard with butching and prepping..

It's obvious....20180215_203115.jpg

Cat food and roasted cauliflower

Back