• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What are you eating right now?

IML Gear Cream!
ive been using a meal prep service lately.. made fresh and
they make my macros to exactly what i want and I can adjust whenever i want ....
not cheap but very convenient... well actually prob cheaper then getting married lol

IMG_4377.jpg

For lunch had 6 oz oven baked turkey on top of salad greens (romaine, red leaf lettuce, carrots, red cabbage), grape tomatoes, 2T Paul Newman's Zesty Italian dressing.

Pre workout 2 scoops whey protein powder and one scoop of Carbo Gain

Last edited:
they make my macros to exactly what i want and I can adjust whenever i want ....
not cheap but very convenient... well actually prob cheaper then getting married lol

IMG_4377.jpg
how much does the service run ya? I do all my meal preps on sunday, but Im no dang chef..I make what I can for the cause and reason.. I need some flavor up in my life..

Blood oranges and mango
cdeab9b5218d724c116b604a88958a54.jpg

Sent from my DEA work phone

how much does the service run ya? I do all my meal preps on sunday, but Im no dang chef..I make what I can for the cause and reason.. I need some flavor up in my life..

$1200 a month for mine,, but you can customize it for less food or however many meals a day you want ..
i do 4 of their meals a day plus 2 of my own .. like egg white drinks ..'
my meals are are $11.50 a meal so times 28 meals a week ...
but i dont do shit other then heat it up. they deliver fresh to my door.
the quality is top notch .. check out the website Miami fit box .
when you order custom like i do they will put exactly what you want in it.
i dont order off the site , i call and tell them what to make the day before they deliver .
you can do the basic and its a little cheaper

Meal #4

Attachments

• 92AEEA11-1BF6-4E41-A394-1F8BEB0FB4BC.jpeg
    92AEEA11-1BF6-4E41-A394-1F8BEB0FB4BC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Get Shredded!
crue where is all the food lol... what are you on like 1200 cals a day ?

lmfao.. i was thinking Korean but pretty fucking close .... haha

Haha!! It’s the lightest of all I eat for sure. I eat every two hours like clockwork. I eat raw carrots with peanut butter with the next meal. I’ll eat when I get home as well 6 egg whites with turkey bacon. I eat y’all trust me

Attachments

• 5C653317-1398-49C7-9A0C-1FA81253E54E.jpeg
    5C653317-1398-49C7-9A0C-1FA81253E54E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • E7EF04ED-27B1-41A9-9343-7A632A2C4075.jpeg
    E7EF04ED-27B1-41A9-9343-7A632A2C4075.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
whats that in the pic above the chicken ,,, turkey meat ?

Yes. My wife does all my meals for me

IMG_4377.jpg
and you used to give me crap for buying these!😂

and you used to give me crap for buying these!

i did ? i thought you were buying those frozen lean crusiens with all the msg and sodium in them lol
i wish i woulda found these sooner . i havent been to the grocery store in a month

I eat these all day and still stay at 10%, just let the drugs do all the work, hell I don't even need to workout anymore with 3 grams of Tren.....

Attachments

• IMG_20180129_223549.jpg
    IMG_20180129_223549.jpg
    569.3 KB · Views: 85
IML Gear Cream!
what no crust..., you want me to cut it in half for you too LOL

I eat these all day and still stay at 10%, just let the drugs do all the work, hell I don't even need to workout anymore with 3 grams of Tren.....

10g protein per sandwhich, no wonder you're staying huge!

side note: broccoli, whole wheat pasta is on the stove, chicken breast in the microwave.

ohhhh... for the score... I love these... I can snack on these all day.. in the summer, these are great when working in the heat, pop a few, chug with water and your good to go..I freeze them and toss them in my cooler frozen, by the time i reach for them they are ready..

ohhhh... for the score... I love these... I can snack on these all day.. in the summer, these are great when working in the heat, pop a few, chug with water and your good to go..I freeze them and toss them in my cooler frozen, by the time i reach for them they are ready..

Hey Vision, I think I'm gonna start eating chicken again.

Pretty much tells you where I'm at :paddle:

Hey Vision, I think I'm gonna start eating chicken again.

Pretty much tells you where I'm at :paddle:
Haha, I just made some up tonight.. that tells you where Im at too... its the food circulation of death, I did a pepper steak binge for 2 weeks..now I made up some chicken thighs..I have 3 days worth (gag)

Haha, I just made some up tonight.. that tells you where Im at too... its the food circulation of death, I did a pepper steak binge for 2 weeks..now I made up some chicken thighs..I have 3 days worth (gag)

Been rotating Mahi and ground turkey for last three weeks on this cut. I have to stay with leaner, faster digesting protien otherwise I would never burn out on steak.

Once I get lean enough, ground beef here I come!!!

haddock_zpscyxlyucr.jpg

Last night. 6.5 oz wild caught haddock pan fried in 1/2T olive oil, sprinkled with parsley flakes, paprika and coarse black pepper

JFC! I thought you were a smart guy!
Chemical sponge.
Ok, Ok...I did buy those once and they were deeelicious!

What else you gonna eat? Pop tarts?

JFC! I thought you were a smart guy!
Chemical sponge.
Ok, Ok...I did buy those once and they were deeelicious!

What else you gonna eat? Pop tarts?

Lol man I was just kidding, I eat cleaner now than ever before but still not perfect. The wife and I stay pretty lean year round, we eat the same food. I've posted pics of us, I just posted a current picture of her back in Vision's other thread. 2-3 whole rotisseire chickens a week, 3lbs of lean ground turkey a week, tilapia, salmon or trout every week, not much beef, the red meat is mostly venison that I kill at my hunting club. Fresh veggies, rice, potatoes, a little pasta. This is every week, we cook mostly the same meals every week. For breakfast I have the same thing every morning, oatmeal with 30-50 grams protein powder, tablespoon of ground flaxseed and tablespoon of PB Fit peanut powder.

Here some pics , we stay like this most of the year.

Attachments

• IMG_20170428_214624.jpg
    IMG_20170428_214624.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20170428_213112.jpg
    IMG_20170428_213112.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20170428_101924.jpg
    IMG_20170428_101924.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20180128-152244-720x1280.png
    Screenshot_20180128-152244-720x1280.png