anyone have any experience with this?

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Rep Points

YouTube "joe rogan stem cells"

Fuck, just youtube any joe rogan stuff. Best stuff to watch if you're ultra lazy and just sit on the bike at the gym

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Rep Points

Someone close to me had stem cell therapy due to a spinal injury. I know he went through the Mayo Clinic and was advised to steer clear of the pop up clinics offering stem cells. Snake oil if you know what I mean.

Most people don’t understand that there are different types. Up until recent pluripotent stem cells being the most sought after, but draws concern whenever people start to hear anything using the term Embryo. Think of these as “unprogrammed” stems cells that have the potential to be used throughout the body. In about the last 10 years, a process of taking adult stem cells (stem cells that are programmed, ie. kidney stem cell (but can only be used to regenerate your kidneys)) was discovered that can make an adult stem cell a pluripotent. I believe this came about due to the scare of embryo harvesting, look up embryo regulations early 1990’s.

Research is divided on which is better or for that matter if stem cell results are any different than a placebo. I’ve read studies supporting each. Unfortunately there are not enough large study data with anecdotal evidence.

In our case, the patient no longer is on a breathing machine or 100% paralyzed below the waist. Can walk, albeit with the use of a cane most often. We like to think the stem cells had something to do with it, but are not confident enough to say that. I would sum up that legitimate stem cell therapy is outside of the US and it is very expensive. The US is where research is done, not treatment. imo.

LowT
    Last edited by LowTman; 01-24-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    YouTube "joe rogan stem cells"

Fuck, just youtube any joe rogan stuff. Best stuff to watch if you're ultra lazy and just sit on the bike at the gym
    i saw the video when it came out. got me interested. Mel Gibson looked super squirrelly, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Someone close to me had stem cell therapy due to a spinal injury. I know he went through the Mayo Clinic and was advised to steer clear of the pop up clinics offering stem cells. Snake oil if you know what I mean.

Most people don’t understand that there are different types. Up until recent pluripotent stem cells being the most sought after, but draws concern whenever people start to hear anything using the term Embryo. Think of these as “unprogrammed” stems cells that have the potential to be used throughout the body. In about the last 10 years, a process of taking adult stem cells (stem cells that are programmed, ie. kidney stem cell (but can only be used to regenerate your kidneys)) was discovered that can make an adult stem cell a pluripotent. I believe this came about due to the scare of embryo harvesting, look up embryo regulations early 1990’s.

Research is divided on which is better or for that matter if stem cell results are any different than a placebo. I’ve read studies supporting each. Unfortunately there are not enough large study data with anecdotal evidence.

In our case, the patient no longer is on a breathing machine or 100% paralyzed below the waist. Can walk, albeit with the use of a cane most often. We like to think the stem cells had something to do with it, but are not confident enough to say that. I would sum up that legitimate stem cell therapy is outside of the US and it is very expensive. The US is where research is done, not treatment. imo.

LowT
    good stuff, thanks man. Yeah I'm looking at 2 clinics. Both outside the US.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bb1129 View Post
    i saw the video when it came out. got me interested. Mel Gibson looked super squirrelly, right?
    When you're rich, secluded, and everyone you talks to laughs at every joke, never tells you the truth you get weird after years and years of living in this bullshit world.

Try to stay away from embryonic stem cells, they tend to cause tumors / masses. Heard it on Rogans show, and have seen out elsewhere as well.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts
    Rep Points

there was a guy on joe rogans podcast said he got stems injected in his dick

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Shoot I looked into this along with PRP and am still saving my pennies for it as insurance doesnt cover it. I have read countless success stories but for me the real selling point is the fact that the knee surgeries I have had were equally problematic so to find a viable option without the blade is win win. Just have to be prepared to come out of pocket for each visit.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,775 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    there was a guy on joe rogans podcast said he got stems injected in his dick
    I just watched that!.....wow... and he said it work the best out of several experimental procedures he tried for Men's Health magazine or something for penis enhancement.

Here