• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacomstore.ws rep

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Darius will be looking for a new rep.... please keep the post in the sub forum professional and please use the thread to talk shit about everyone applying!!! Thanks!!!

Lol

Hmm.... wonder who will step up? Rapt?

GainTrain for rep! Oh wait he runs Victory's gear...unless he will switch to Pharmacom.

I know. I was kidding. That guys a troll.

yes but a rather hilariously insane troll haha.

Some guys have been busting my chops on another board about me to replace Dema as a rep. :stupid:

What are the perks of being a rep? I have no idea.

Get Shredded!
This is like 8th grade student council all over again ! I’m happy to be nominated. I promise to post more brown eyes , be more helpful and not act like farva . At my ripe old age of 31 I have gained plenty of knowledge on bulk nutrition and asf . Let’s not forget my time spent writing for help lose weight. I will offer you the best of my abilities and to show less of my disabilities

This is like 8th grade student council all over again ! I’m happy to be nominated. I promise to post more brown eyes , be more helpful and not act like farva . At my ripe old age of 31 I have gained plenty of knowledge on bulk nutrition and asf . Let’s not forget my time spent writing for help lose weight. I will offer you the best of my abilities and to show less of my disabilities
Not being a smart ass....but are you really serious? You have annoyed plenty of people on this forum. That is no secret. A company like Pharmacom taking you on as a rep would be a death sentence. If I was pharmacom, I would be upset that you would even insult their intelligence by asking. Jesus, you have Jeffery Dahmer as your avi.

Not being a smart ass....but are you really serious? You have annoyed plenty of people on this forum. That is no secret. A company like Pharmacom taking you on as a rep would be a death sentence. If I was pharmacom, I would be upset that you would even insult their intelligence by asking. Jesus, you have Jeffery Dahmer as your avi.
Dawg, I think he's being sarcastic.

Back