• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dear Grape Seed Oil, I’m quitting you forever.

Oldman85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My dear Grape Seed Oil,

I just can’t do it any longer. No matter what hormone you carry, or what lab you come from, you leave me in pain and limping for a week. Every single time.

Many people like you, and swear you’re the standard, but the discomfort and impacts on my training are simply unacceptable. It is with sadness that I have can no longer use some great sources, but the blindingly painful PIP and swelling can’t go on. You’ve broken my muscle tissue one to many times.

I’m sorry GSO, I have to dump you for your cousins MCT, Cotton Seed and that beautiful mistress Miglyol.

-Oldman85

Fuck man. My DECA from the pharmacy is in grape seed oil. Fucking hate it. So thick and it definitely doesn’t feel good. Mig is where it’s at man. I can’t wait to get this NPP from IL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mig... for sure. Use glass. silicone stoppers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I use MCT for normal amounts like up to 250mf on most things and MiG if I am going higher . I had to give up GSO myself. MCT is cheap and clear .

I thought all oils were equal ? I’ve always heard it’s ba/B.B. that causes pip or bad pinning procedure. I have no experience with GSO . Can you explain further how gso causes more pip than other oils ?

Mig is where its at. MCT is pretty legit too though

I thought all oils were equal ? I’ve always heard it’s ba/B.B. that causes pip or bad pinning procedure. I have no experience with GSO . Can you explain further how gso causes more pip than other oils ?

I would guess it's pain is more from allergic reaction then actual pip from ba/bb. I could be wrong. Coconut oil does it to me. You

I would guess it's pain is more from allergic reaction then actual pip from ba/bb. I could be wrong. Coconut oil does it to me. You
Correct. Like any other allergic reaction with anything. My mother in law can not eat nuts. Peanuts, walnuts, don't matter, her throat swells up from allergic reaction.

I'm actually surprised How many people can't tolerate many oils. It happens all the time.

I’m assuming as much that it’s an allergy thing. Any muscle the GSO hits swells up some thing awful and cramps/locks up for nearly a week. I’m annoyed at myself for waiting this long to “move on” when there are other great options.

Living and learn.

What were you pinning? I have bad reactions to short esters like prop.i get the same thing.

What were you pinning? I have bad reactions to short esters like prop.i get the same thing.

I was using Test En and Test Cyp and some Sust another time. Never had issues with shorter esters. Interesting how different we all are.

I was using Test En and Test Cyp and some Sust another time. Never had issues with shorter esters. Interesting how different we all are.
So true.

Sesame oil is where it’s at, always smooth and pain free for me.

Sesame oil is where it’s at, always smooth and pain free for me.

Hmm, I’m not hombrewing, yet... sesame isn’t a carrier oil you see too often. I’ll keep it in mind.

Back