• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PHARMA test e 300

IML Gear Cream!
What kind of strength are you expecting?

Strength for steroids is mostly the extra intracellular water retention. This usually doesn't happen till around 4 to 5 weeks and even then, I have no idea your water intake, sodium and food.

Also. 300mg of Test isn't going to do anything dramatic for strength.
I'm a very strong kid ive been lifting since 8 and I keep getting injured every year from football and now i stopped this year when i was a junior i got 525 benched 353 hang cleaned 342 natty then lost strength in the summer went to 335 on squat cause diet and no ride to the gym now I lift extremely hard getting my lifts back i went from 335 to 520 now bench 345 clean 325 im taking this for 3 months or 4 and I'm trying to break 600 in that time for squat oh and my diet now is breaking 5500 also 6"2stopped growing at 9th grade and I'm also 236ibs

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So I've been taking pharmacom test e for almost 3 weeks (300mg) now ive noticed some sex drive and slight testis shrinkage but i take hcg so not that much shrinkage i havnt gotten any increase in strength yet could this mean its fake or the strength side hasn't kicked in yet im gonna take deca soon too I got from this company for 10 weeks but also im increasing dosage on test next month to 400mg a day do you think it could be fake or it just hasn't kicked in yet

How's your diet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How's your diet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
5500 calories
315g protien
823g carb
120g fat
8 to 9 meals a day
Btw I'm 18 and im trying to do whatever it takes to get 600 ive been lifting since 8 but i keep getting injured so I have to keep catching up so thats why im doing this catch up and do better than ever whatever it takes also 2 years of research before i actully committed to it

You already have a good neurological system. And at the progress you are now I don't see you getting much out of 300mg. An older guy or someone much less trained sure.

You already have a good neurological system. And at the progress you are now I don't see you getting much out of 300mg. An older guy or someone much less trained sure.
Well I was thinking about changing the dose to 500mg thats what people are recommending then after 9 weeks change to 600mg whatd u think?

Why deca not eq?
600mg is good test a wk.
Do you have any pic up.
We would like to see what your working with.
Thanks.

Cheapthreads out..

Another 18 year old and this one has been lifting since he was 8? Where is Skip 4?- This wreaks of a troll
Oh wait, I see he posted 'lol' already- Hes on it
Troll or not. I'd rather help someone at the small chance of them being somewhat realistic.

He's real he just sent me a pic. Yes it's work in progress but it's real..

Cheapthreads out..

Get Shredded!
Mr bass i just posted another pic of me in ( how much test in a bottle thread ) power lifter bro not bb. I started out like you.

Cheapthreads out..

Yeah shrinkage is no big deal but it’s a sign that it’s working also are you eating enough and keeping a log of your strength to compare? Test e take a while to kick but when it does it’s good stuff you should of kick started with some dbol if you want to feel something quick. Try a sus 250 next time it has many variables so you can feel it quicker you just gotta take more of it.

I'm at 5500 calories at the moment ive tracked my strength but my backs been getting really stiff from bench so I'm switching my bench days up a little cuz it really effects me so it allmost seems lime ive gotten weaker but its just my lower back ive been at for about 4 weeks now hopfully it starts kicking in soon hopfully im gonna add some decca with it also soon

I'm at 5500 calories at the moment ive tracked my strength but my backs been getting really stiff from bench so I'm switching my bench days up a little cuz it really effects me so it allmost seems lime ive gotten weaker but its just my lower back ive been at for about 4 weeks now hopfully it starts kicking in soon hopfully im gonna add some decca with it also soon

That Deca takes 5-6 weeks to "shine". I'd add it in now if you're wanting more from your cycle.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

That Deca takes 5-6 weeks to "shine". I'd add it in now if you're wanting more from your cycle.

Yea its getting here by next week then ill start adding it hopfully itll be in my system by March im also doing at 4 month test e cycle so I'm adding deca in the middle to just get a little more size im only doing it for 10 weeks though

You're doing test for 4 months straight??

Hey bro can you help with a 2nd steriod stack my last cycle was great im doing another in October what do thing test and decca for 12 or 16 weeks or soemthung differnt little pissed at forums asked some people all haters telling me im gonna be a failure in life so im asking u for help please
You're doing test for 4 months straight??

Hey bro can you help with a 2nd steriod stack my last cycle was great im doing another in October what do thing test and decca for 12 or 16 weeks or soemthung differnt little pissed at forums asked some people all haters telling me im gonna be a failure in life so im asking u for help please

I PMed you

Damn bro...

18... first cycle and already doing multiple compounds and insane dosage... So many things you shouldn't be doing, but who am I to tell someone what they can and can't do!

what are your stats when you started and where you at now? Any progress pic? Hope you looking sexy as a MF

Back