• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Identify the bottle for me anyone?

fauby91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wonderi g of anyone has heard of this brand? let me k ow what yoh think. its made by newport pharmaceuticals. TNT 400MG/mL net contents 10 ML, each mL contains 250mg testosterone and 150 mg trenbolone enanthate.

I can't find where to add a pic. I have the pic but where do I attatch?

I can't find where to add a pic. I have the pic but where do I attatch?

Go to the advanced button when posting and look for the papercip button...that is the attachments button. Then you can either host it from a 3rd party site, or directly upload to the forum.

I have 7 posts almost there!

- - - Updated - - -

two more

- - - Updated - - -

blah nlah blah

It's canadian ugl. New ports been around a while its low end.

what is PIP and can anyone tell me if 80 $ a vile is a good price.. is there a recomended dose? I'm 165lba 5, 8

PIP = post injection pain. 80 is a really good price 2 shots a week should be good

Bro..... I was in a similar situation a while back but you need to seriously do some research on your own. Looking up the labels you get from a local source will tell you loads of information instead of jumping on a board and fishing for info. Do some work on your own to learn. It will benefit you in the long run. I'm assuming you have no pct lined up for this since you can't even google a lab to find out if what you already paid for is good to go or not, so please don;t start pinning this till you know what the hell you are doing. Not flaming, just saying. You don't sound like a person willing to invest some time into learning the shit you need to know before getting involved with AAS. Change that.

I googled it. I had no luck finding it online. so I decided to teach myself by going on the fourm and seei g what othet peoplle said.. I never stated that I didn't know how to inject nor did I ask for the side effects, I simply said what do you think of the price for it and the dose, I was only going to take it once a week being that iy is hard on your heart. I am taking enishative to educate myself by reading specifically what the ingrediants do and how they effect yhe human body.I am educated on the product ingrediants but assumed that google was not going to tell me that 80 $ is is a good or bad brice to pay.

Back