Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Mr Green is solid and will help you immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    Sounds to me like you need to add some more calories to each meal if still starving, Iíd start by adding another 25g carbs per meal and maybe some more healthy fats , your post meal you could prob do more whole eggs than egg whites , I donít really do whites when bulking I want the healthy fats and extra fats and calories from eggs but to me sounds like you arenít eating enough , everyone always thinks they are but if starving and scale not going up thatís your problem be happy to evaluate your diet more in depth if you shoot me a message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

thoughts on cortisolve by MPA supps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

I have no personal experience with it or a product like it , if goal is fat loss I stick to clen/ t3 when cutting for shoes along with a proven otc thermogenic , I think last prep I used one from allmax that I liked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

Mrgreen...this has probably been asked before but..while upping aromasin and mast to knock down e2 sides, mainly painful nips..how long is it supposed to take to get it in range? I don't wanna overcorrect and crash e2. It's the inj dbol from ep that drove my estro thru the roof, i didn't dose my ai high enough, underestimated it. So what im wondering..is if the sides are getting a little better, but the nips still sore af, should i continue to dose the aromasin stout like 20mg ed until they don't hurt? Or chill out when it gets a little better because its already down and body just needs to catch uo?
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

How long have they been painful ? How long since you have upped it and seen some improvement, Iíd go another week as is , if still not making improvement up a bit , also depends how much gear you were running to know how much atomization you e2 is going on.

is your ai legit ?

I like to use arimidex personally but I know itís a matter of choice , hopefully the damage hasnít already been done and developed gyno tissue. Honestly at this point I wouldnít be worried about crashing it too hard , just correct it so not aromatizing so much then back off it slowly , but you want to correct that quickly. A short run of letrozole for a week or so might not be a bad idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    Rep Points

How long have they been painful ? How long since you have upped it and seen some improvement, Iíd go another week as is , if still not making improvement up a bit , also depends how much gear you were running to know how much atomization you e2 is going on.

is your ai legit ?

I like to use arimidex personally but I know itís a matter of choice , hopefully the damage hasnít already been done and developed gyno tissue. Honestly at this point I wouldnít be worried about crashing it too hard , just correct it so not aromatizing so much then back off it slowly , but you want to correct that quickly. A short run of letrozole for a week or so might not be a bad idea.
    They been sore a few weeks. It's gone up and down. I have tiny lumps in there since puberty. I've never had such intense e2 sides on any cycle but this inj dbol from ep gold. Nothing else has packed muscle on me the same either so it's kinda worth it..if i could do over id have run it with little or no test. I started the cycle using gc arimidex but it was dated 2017. When the e2 sides started a few weeks ago, i contacted gc and he got me a pack with aromasin mast and tren in record time (love/loyalty). I thought aromasin was healthier for cardiovascular and also destroyed the aromatase whereas arimidex just suppressed it, allowing rebound? Rn im doing 20 mg aromasin and .5 mg of the expired arimidex a day. Nips still sore as hell, and the knots are a little swollen but it was worse a few days ago. Other than the nipple shit, i kinda like having high estrogen-sex drive on fire, huge gains, beautiful skin, cardioprotective..too bad it has to do that.
    He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of bein a man

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm happy to see more people taking advantage of the knowledge mrgreen has but also remember he offers coaching, meal planning etc at a better price than anyone will likely see from anyone else if you need some truly personal coaching or help.

I know the people that have used his services have always had nothing but great things to say.

Just figured I would throw that in for my man here in case anyone didn't know that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    I'm happy to see more people taking advantage of the knowledge mrgreen has but also remember he offers coaching, meal planning etc at a better price than anyone will likely see from anyone else if you need some truly personal coaching or help.

I know the people that have used his services have always had nothing but great things to say.

Just figured I would throw that in for my man here in case anyone didn't know that.
    Maybe mr green could elaborate on his services and pricing. Iíd be interested in this info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,584 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TravisBickle View Post
    Maybe mr green could elaborate on his services and pricing. Iíd be interested in this info
    I would PM him

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea just shoot me a pm if interested , flexible and many options , willing to work with people on their goals whether that be competitors like myself or just those wanting to change their shape , whatever the goal we can tackle it.

As for the sore nips , Iíd keep the high ai dose or even raise it a bit more until that goes away. Sounds like e2 is still high, ai is one of those things where you have to make sure your stuff is legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry if this has been asked or answered...

1) cardio for fat loss : LISS or HIIT ? Switch em up? Iím a bjj compettior so I get my conditioning in during team training, but need the extra cardio for some stubborn belly fat.

2) low doses for performance enhancement: Iím on trt and I have been kicking around the idea of adding in low doses of compounds like DHB or Mast for performance enhancement, not body building goals. Thinking of 100mg DHB weekly , again the goal is not to pack on mass, but to train harder, longer, recover faster, and maybe lose a some BF /recomp but not the goals of a typical bodybuilding cycle. My thought is a low dose will have less health impacts and give me a little push for hard training .
    thanks !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

I prefer Low intensity longer duration to spare and preserve muscle , fasted if possible , high intensity can also work if goal is just fat loss but can be more taxing on nervous system and muscles.

For what you are looking for/ Iíd do something safe and tried and true maybe 4-600mg eq a week. Eq will help your endurance and training for sure and is such a well tolerated easy compound IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the advice !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Rep Points

Bump for any new questions / etc

Piece of Shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

I prefer Low intensity longer duration to spare and preserve muscle , fasted if possible , high intensity can also work if goal is just fat loss but can be more taxing on nervous system and muscles.

For what you are looking for/ Iíd do something safe and tried and true maybe 4-600mg eq a week. Eq will help your endurance and training for sure and is such a well tolerated easy compound IMO
    Does EQ at those doses aromatize or cause water retention? Thanks Green
    PIP is part of the game. Steroids aren't for pussies.